Author Topic: Readers Do This So You Can't Leave Feedback  (Read 2604 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Readers Do This So You Can't Leave Feedback
« on: August 19, 2018, 12:18:32 AM »
I just had a very strange chat with a 5.0 psychic on Keen.  The chat kept disconnecting every 3 minutes, but I called back again and again and we kept chatting.  After the chat I realized that I can't leave feedback as my chat never went over 4 minutes. 

Do you guys think this could be a trick performed by the reader so I can't leave negative feedback?

My reading was good I was going to leave positive feedback, but I don't really know if what they said is true.

Offline Hillcam

Re: Readers Do This So You Can't Leave Feedback
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2018, 12:51:27 AM »
Interesting! I’ve never had an experience like that before but it could happen, could’ve been a cold read and good guesses, which isn’t unusual on Keen. Maybe try contacting customer service to see if it was a glitch or if it was intentional

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 04:19:40 PM »
That is interesting, however, I thought you only needed a total of three minutes to leave feedback. If this is true, then it is certainly a sneaky tactic by the P's.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 05:03:36 PM »

Do you guys think this could be a trick performed by the reader so I can't leave negative feedback?

If that is what you really feel then you should not have continued to call back and waste your money on someone who is not a real psychic. 

A reputable reader would not resort to tricks for basically pennies.  Reconnecting and recentering themself every three minutes is not worth it for a real psychic.  I can see a real psychic doing it if a system is having issues, but it really isn't worth anyone's time and energy to do that for a few dollars. 

With all the good feedback, why do you think they would bother to do this?

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2018, 08:06:02 PM »
NJlady  I did not realize it until after the call that each section of the chat was under the minutes (is it 3 or 4) that you need to leave feedback.  I know there's problems with Keen chat so I assumed it was a technical error.  I might call customer service but I think it would be a waste of my time, I doubt they can tell why the chat ended.  You would think readers wouldn't have the option of disconnecting the chat.

Can anyone confirm that readers can end a chat?

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 08:41:11 PM »

Can anyone confirm that readers can end a chat?

Either side can end a chat.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 10:20:01 PM »
If it’s on chat it can be a keen glitch. The whole site seemed glitchy this week. Also, she needs reviews to be a 5 Star reader. She can’t get those stars is someone doesn’t leave feedback.

Offline Member5

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2018, 01:28:49 AM »
My friend was just here this morning and decided to chat a reader to ask about a new crush and the chat dropped twice and signed her completely out of the site. The reader sent her apology minutes and said she was dropped completely from the site and had to close everything and sign back in. It was exactly at the 3 minute mark each time, the third attempt they were able to stay on for the reading to be finished (7 minutes). I think Keen is just really glitchy lately?

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2018, 09:35:34 AM »
I believe some do that.

They def do it in bitwine. We would be in the middle of a read and suddenly I’m refunded 1 cent if I’m using their ten dollar special.