Author Topic: Weekend Promo on Keen  (Read 5025 times)

Offline jas

Weekend Promo on Keen
« on: August 18, 2018, 03:24:50 PM »
Looks like Keen is offering $15 if you add $30

Offline njlady

Re: Weekend Promo on Keen
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 04:22:42 PM »
Looks like Keen is offering $15 if you add $30

Do you have a link?

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2018, 07:42:00 PM »
As Thomas stated it will be at the top of the Keen page with a pink stripe as soon as you log on.  No link needed.

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2018, 08:18:29 PM »
As Thomas stated it will be at the top of the Keen page with a pink stripe as soon as you log on.  No link needed.

There is nothing on the top of my page besides the Special Offer: 10 minutes for $1.99 (for new members only) before I log in, which promptly changes to You have 1 free minutes from advisor X after I log in.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 08:31:10 PM »

There is nothing on the top of my page besides the Special Offer: 10 minutes for $1.99 (for new members only) before I log in, which promptly changes to You have 1 free minutes from advisor X after I log in.

I think the promo is only available to certain people, I manage my mother’s account and she didn’t get the offer and I did.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2018, 03:25:10 PM »
I didn't see it :(

I must be using keen a lot...

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 04:05:37 PM »
I didn't see it :(

I must be using keen a lot...

I'm not and I didn't get it

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2018, 10:05:41 PM »
Any suggestions on who to read with on Keen?   I've seen some recommendations but some of those people are impossible to get to.   I wanted to read with Cookie The Spiritualist Reader but she seems to only take one person a day.   Shes at like 96 right now.   LOL... I'm not waiting three + months.   

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2018, 03:37:01 PM »
Any suggestions on who to read with on Keen?   I've seen some recommendations but some of those people are impossible to get to.   I wanted to read with Cookie The Spiritualist Reader but she seems to only take one person a day.   Shes at like 96 right now.   LOL... I'm not waiting three + months.

Here is my list that I recommend:
Divine Love
Psychic Readings by Gail
Judis Inner Light
Zadalia - she can be very good for a first reading, after that she can embellish things I have come to find
CC Caye (altho she is not good for others on this forum)
Taras Garden
Wendy Jenae
Nicole Loves - cheap, recently tried her and she seemed good
Suecreate - only if you want a weird kind of reading where you talk to POI ... it could be interesting but a bit out there lol

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2018, 06:12:09 PM »
I read with Nicole Loves, I’m not sure how to feel about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her predictions seem to be in line with my trusted advisors but it’s too soon to tell if she was telling me what I wanted to hear or not

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2019, 02:42:19 AM »
I read with Nicole Loves, I’m not sure how to feel about it 🤷🏻‍♀️ Her predictions seem to be in line with my trusted advisors but it’s too soon to tell if she was telling me what I wanted to hear or not

Just because there is no specific topic about her, I’ll comment here. Nicole Loves used to be $2.25 per min. I read with her twice. She has changed her name to Karrianne Loves and Blessings but changed it again to Nicole Loves and Blessings and upped her price to $12.98 per min. Jeez, she wasn’t that great at $2.25 so the price hike is significant. She even replaced her picture with her and her S.O. and added her military picture.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 10:13:00 AM »

Just because there is no specific topic about her, I’ll comment here. Nicole Loves used to be $2.25 per min. I read with her twice. She has changed her name to Karrianne Loves and Blessings but changed it again to Nicole Loves and Blessings and upped her price to $12.98 per min. Jeez, she wasn’t that great at $2.25 so the price hike is significant. She even replaced her picture with her and her S.O. and added her military picture.

YIKES! I know Keen takes a pretty big commission but it’s really shitty for readers to be so greedy with their pricing. I don’t remember reading with her at all so obviously nothing stellar came from her predictions.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2019, 05:08:59 PM »
Is anyone planning on taking advantage of the promo? It's $19.96
https://store.astrology.com/AstrologyDotCom/product.aspx?ProductCode=StEdFr2K2&PromotionCode=TSUZRPB55ADNG&utm_source=promo&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Keen

As we head into the end of the year, it's the perfect time to start preparing yourself for what's going to be a ground-breaking and exhilarating year. Our partner, Astrology.com, is giving Keen customers 20% off of your 2020 Premium Horoscope to make next year's dreams a reality. Get your Premium Horoscope and make 2020 the best year yet!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2020, 03:39:41 AM »
Got a promo today add $10 and get $20. It expires Sunday 3/1/20.

Offline jas

« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2020, 10:44:59 PM »
I did not get that promo - I usually get a promo if I haven't been on in a while.  Guess it is a good thing they didn't send it to me or I would be very tempted.

anything