Author Topic: Lost items  (Read 3112 times)

Offline Reviewer07

Lost items
« on: August 17, 2018, 09:45:12 AM »
Hi everyone, I want sure where to post this so posting here. It’s an unusual reading for me  coz it doesn’t involve a job or poi 😊.
I’ve lost a pair of sunglasses and I’ve been calling some of my usuals to find them but they are just being general - it’s in your car, it’s somewhere you walk past often etc etc I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find them. They are expensive so I’m keen on locating them, can anyone recommend someone that is good at locating lost items?

Offline Hillcam

Re: Lost items
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 03:13:27 PM »
I’ve never called her myself but it’s been said that Psychic Readings by Gail on Keen is a remote viewer that has helped others locate lost items before.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 06:50:11 PM »
Hillcam is right. Gail helped me find some rings I misplaced earlier this year.

Hi everyone, I want sure where to post this so posting here. It’s an unusual reading for me  coz it doesn’t involve a job or poi 😊.
I’ve lost a pair of sunglasses and I’ve been calling some of my usuals to find them but they are just being general - it’s in your car, it’s somewhere you walk past often etc etc I’ve looked everywhere but can’t find them. They are expensive so I’m keen on locating them, can anyone recommend someone that is good at locating lost items?

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2018, 04:49:14 AM »
Thanks for the recommendation, I tried Gail and what she saw sounded promising- it’s in your SUV near a shopping bag. Unfortunately it amounted to nothing and I’ve looked all through the car. Looks like I’m going shopping for some new sunglasses☹️.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2018, 02:53:47 AM »
Gail emailed me and told me not to give up as she did a HoRary chart or something like that and said I’d find it. I called Veruska and she was quick and said sorry they are gone she felt like I lost them at a car wash or gas station.
So I’m still no closer to knowing if I ever find them I will update this thread.
Cheers everyone.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 12:29:00 AM »
Quick update.
It’s been months and I’ve not found these glasses.
So it appears that unfortunately for me angelbaby - wrong, Gail - wrong, Veruska-correct, Lisa Dianne at first thought they were in my possession but kept seeing a purse which I definitely don’t carry and after a couple of looks said that she thinks they are gone too.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 02:22:42 AM »
I’m so sorry. Wish Gail could have helped you.

Quick update.
So it appears that unfortunately for me angelbaby - wrong, Gail - wrong, Veruska-correct, Lisa Dianne at first thought they were in my possession but kept seeing a purse which I definitely don’t carry and after a couple of looks said that she thinks they are gone too.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2019, 06:55:34 AM »
Quick update.

Did you ever find your glasses?

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2019, 01:27:38 PM »
No, they are definitely gone, I had them when I was overseas and when I got back home they were gone. All the talk about in my car in my house was absolute BS. I turned  that car inside out and the house upside down.  Eventually I bought some new ones.