Author Topic: Are Psychic readings akin to drinking from a cup full of holes?  (Read 1353 times)

WinterElf

NOt ONe relationship manifested from over 20 years of readings.... Only the ones I never called about became long term relationships. sadly most of the negative predictions manifested and the ones who were good at predicting the negative outcomes, NONE of their positive readings came  through for a relationship or major outcome! F*()()7)0 none! and when you tell them , they say it was free will .  but they dont believe in free will for their crazy negative predictions.
With so many people going to psychics, some get off with scaring their customers into buying more mns. 

i see so many people who find good relationships when they just let things be.  going to a psychic delays things and love cannot be packaged or expected.  the one relationship i have been calling about has been at a standstill for half a year... unlucky shit is always happening. their timelines keep being pushed out or they will give completely different outcomes in the span of a few days.  you will never be happy if you rely on a psychic's guidance for love.

just saying as i look over notes from the past 3 years/// most of all the bad things happened but never the good major ones.

if you dont believe me, look at keen and see comments from those saying "omg this little thing manifested... waiting on the big one" and then later some will say he married someone else. lol or has a new gf and told me to go away etc....

why is this?

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Re: Are Psychic readings akin to drinking from a cup full of holes?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 12:52:00 AM »
NOt ONe relationship manifested from over 20 years of readings.... Only the ones I never called about became long term relationships. sadly most of the negative predictions manifested and the ones who were good at predicting the negative outcomes, NONE of their positive readings came  through for a relationship or major outcome! F*()()7)0 none! and when you tell them , they say it was free will .  but they dont believe in free will for their crazy negative predictions.
With so many people going to psychics, some get off with scaring their customers into buying more mns. 

i see so many people who find good relationships when they just let things be.  going to a psychic delays things and love cannot be packaged or expected.  the one relationship i have been calling about has been at a standstill for half a year... unlucky shit is always happening. their timelines keep being pushed out or they will give completely different outcomes in the span of a few days.  you will never be happy if you rely on a psychic's guidance for love.

just saying as i look over notes from the past 3 years/// most of all the bad things happened but never the good major ones.

if you dont believe me, look at keen and see comments from those saying "omg this little thing manifested... waiting on the big one" and then later some will say he married someone else. lol or has a new gf and told me to go away etc....

why is this?

I’ve only had 3 boyfriends in my life (2 that I have kids to and 1 that I’ve been seeing on and off for over a decade) but I feel like I might be a minority as these relationships always transpired as psychics have said

Offline wishes215

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 12:53:53 AM »
Now this is interesting that negative predictions did pan out for u, just not the positive ones. Can I ask who all gave u negative predictions?

why is this?

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 01:17:20 AM »
phoenix rising ... always accurate on outcomes in relationships until her first positive outcome ever and it is not going the way she says it would...
marceejay
and think of alll the really expensive popular ones.... lol  their negative ones manifested but never the good ones.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 01:21:00 AM »
You mentioned that the ones you never called about became relationships. Is it possible that you called only about dead-end relationships in the first place? I see the pattern of people calling about someone not acting right..and get surprised when nothing comes out of it.

WinterElf

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2019, 01:26:25 AM »
not really.... things were great from the start and i got curious and called and then i got all the negative predictions.  i do remember calling psychics about a guy an d they said it would not work out. i stopped the binge and actually we were together for a very long time. when i started up again, the relationship got worse.

anything