Author Topic: Which Psychic Websites Have Honest Reviews?  (Read 6837 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: Which Psychic Websites Have Honest Reviews?
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2018, 05:46:04 AM »
I just wanted to add that although Bitwine allowed both good and bad reviews to post, sometimes bad reviews are changed from bad to good or bad to neutral.  I remember seeing a couple of bad reviews for some psychics only to see the next day it had been turned to a good review.  I think that some of the Psychics on there must either do it themselves or ask the client to change it. 

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2018, 05:06:51 PM »
I just wanted to add that although Bitwine allowed both good and bad reviews to post, sometimes bad reviews are changed from bad to good or bad to neutral.  I remember seeing a couple of bad reviews for some psychics only to see the next day it had been turned to a good review.  I think that some of the Psychics on there must either do it themselves or ask the client to change it.

This is very true. I've had readers tell me they would refund my money to change the review.
So yes, this happens often. I've also had my entire review deleted after so many days or weeks, but was never notified nor did I get any money back.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2018, 05:11:22 PM »
Oh look here’s a Glassdoor review of working with them
https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/Outlook-Amusements-california-psychics-Reviews-EI_IE272949.0,18_KH19,38.htm

Whoa this was a good read. Very good. Although I don't have an account with CP. They always was too pricey for me.

anything