Author Topic: Clean ending to 2018  (Read 2430 times)

Offline Just FYI

Clean ending to 2018
« on: December 19, 2018, 03:14:46 PM »
I'm having a hard time NOT getting a psychic reading. At the moment, I'm trying not to get a general outlook reading from Kisha. Sensibly speaking, I know that getting a reading doesn't help me manage my anxiety about the future, and I still have predictions from my last outlook reading (in July) that I'm waiting on. I haven't had a phone call psychic reading since the end of September. The last few days I've been writing down holiday expenses that I have, because I'd rather spend my money giving thoughtful gifts to friends and family than spending it on another psychic reading, to remind myself that I can't afford a psychic reading. I've also given myself little challenges, like "let's see if you can make it 1/3/7 days" and then you can THINK about getting a reading. As more time passes and I'm not getting the reading, I feel a little sense of accomplishment, but it doesn't make staving off the urge any easier.

The holidays are super stressful for so many reasons. I'm sure any of you can provide a different "top ten reasons why the holidays stress me out"... Does anyone want to join me in staying off readings for the next 12 days? There are less than 2 weeks left in the year, and if you're trying to stay away from psychics, please think of joining me on this!

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Clean ending to 2018
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 03:22:08 PM »
Just voicing my support! You can do it!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 03:36:30 PM »
I'm having a hard time NOT getting a psychic reading. At the moment, I'm trying not to get a general outlook reading from Kisha. Sensibly speaking, I know that getting a reading doesn't help me manage my anxiety about the future, and I still have predictions from my last outlook reading (in July) that I'm waiting on. I haven't had a phone call psychic reading since the end of September. The last few days I've been writing down holiday expenses that I have, because I'd rather spend my money giving thoughtful gifts to friends and family than spending it on another psychic reading, to remind myself that I can't afford a psychic reading. I've also given myself little challenges, like "let's see if you can make it 1/3/7 days" and then you can THINK about getting a reading. As more time passes and I'm not getting the reading, I feel a little sense of accomplishment, but it doesn't make staving off the urge any easier.

The holidays are super stressful for so many reasons. I'm sure any of you can provide a different "top ten reasons why the holidays stress me out"... Does anyone want to join me in staying off readings for the next 12 days? There are less than 2 weeks left in the year, and if you're trying to stay away from psychics, please think of joining me on this!

I can commit to that - 12 days NO READINGS!  I read with Mattie last night, it was my first reading in a couple weeks.... and I hadnt read with her in a month.  My readings NEVER change.... whether from her, Yona, Kisha, Drusilla, etc - basically anyone I read with - the outcome is ALWAYS the same (there is just added details) so I need to just try and play out the holidays and see what happens!  I am going to read some Neville books maybe...  I might read Lanie Stevens too!  I am trying to focus on LOA right now to have a positive 2019 and bring about changes for the better in my life:)

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 11:36:45 AM »
Thank you both! LAW, who is Neville? I’m familiar with LOA (and a believer), interested in reading more...

11 days to go!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 01:37:53 PM »
Just FYI - Ill DM you in a bit.  These books and boards have changed my life.  It's a complete way of living and an all-around attitude adjustment.  His books are not easy reads but there are great messages in there! 

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 03:25:32 AM »
5 more days and I can do it. In fact Kisha helped a little by taking down her general outlook reading, so there is no option, I mean, temptation!

Offline Just FYI

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2018, 06:50:52 PM »
I’m going to make it! Used the money I would have used for a reading and bought myself a new pair of running shoes.  :)

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2018, 06:56:41 PM »
I’m going to make it! Used the money I would have used for a reading and bought myself a new pair of running shoes.  :)

Ah well done! I bet you feel better for it, too.

anything