Author Topic: Which Psychic Websites Have Honest Reviews?  (Read 6838 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Which Psychic Websites Have Honest Reviews?
« on: August 16, 2018, 01:35:01 AM »
Not sure if posting this in the right place, please tell me where to repost if Im in the wrong section, ty. :)

I noticed a few posts here about websites that dont post the negative reviews. Here are the ones Im aware of from personal experience:

Ones that dont post negative:

Keen, Psychic Source, California Psychics, Zodiac Psychics, Meet Your Psychic, Starz

Ones that do:

Bitwine, Psychic Access, Lifereader

Interested to hear other peopls experince with this  :o >:( ::) :-\ ???

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Which Psychic Websites Have Honest Reviews?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 02:08:37 AM »
Not sure if posting this in the right place, please tell me where to repost if Im in the wrong section, ty. :)

I noticed a few posts here about websites that dont post the negative reviews. Here are the ones Im aware of from personal experience:

Ones that dont post negative:

Keen, Psychic Source, California Psychics, Zodiac Psychics, Meet Your Psychic, Starz

Ones that do:

Bitwine, Psychic Access, Lifereader

Interested to hear other peopls experince with this  :o >:( ::) :-\ ???

Kasamba doesnt post negative reviews either

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 02:23:44 AM »
Dont think ive used them, did they used to be called live person?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 02:53:52 AM »
Yes

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 06:12:59 PM »
Keen allows negative reviews.  Unless that's changed recently...

Offline star1

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 06:14:59 PM »
Keen allows negative reviews.  Unless that's changed recently...

From what I've seen, yes.

Offline star1

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 06:25:19 PM »
Keen allows negative reviews, but they have all sorts of loopholes where they will remove them if the advisor requests it. There's a list of those conditions somewhere in their user agreements. If you use language like "fraud" or "scam" they will remove it. Also if you leave more than one negative feedback for a psychic, they will remove all but the first one. They only allow you to leave one. But they only review and remove negative feedback if the advisor asks them to. Some readers just leave theirs up, and others will nitpick over every single rating that is less than 5.

Hmm funny that, lol..

Offline star1

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 06:39:29 PM »
Keen allows negative reviews, but they have all sorts of loopholes where they will remove them if the advisor requests it. There's a list of those conditions somewhere in their user agreements. If you use language like "fraud" or "scam" they will remove it. Also if you leave more than one negative feedback for a psychic, they will remove all but the first one. They only allow you to leave one. But they only review and remove negative feedback if the advisor asks them to. Some readers just leave theirs up, and others will nitpick over every single rating that is less than 5.

Hmm funny that, lol..

Correction, I may be wrong on that bit you highlighted. Here's the policy, I think it has changed a bit.
https://www.keen.com/help/feedbackpolicy

This one kind of leaves it open to removing anything at their discretion though.

"Feedback is determined by Keen in its sole discretion to be of a harassing nature, and Keen may remove any or all feedback made by that User."

I've noticed that some readers don't allow people to leave negative feedback on their page. Some don't have that tally thing that you can click on, the poll bar where you can click and see the *1,2,3,4,5 reviews if that makes sense? The ones who have the poll bar you can see the negative feedback.

"Please also bear in mind that you may be held legally responsible for damages to someone's reputation if a court, tribunal or other authorized authority finds that your remarks are defamatory. Under applicable laws, including the Communications Decency Act, Keen is not legally responsible for the feedback that Users post on its Site, even if that feedback is defamatory. Keen provides a star rating system and feedback forum as a place for our Users to express their opinions, and we will neither censor these opinions nor investigate them for accuracy".

Hmm, it's funny how they can take us to court for writing feedback that could ruin their reputation.. But we can't take them to court because of their entertainment purposes cover.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:43:58 PM by star1 »

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 06:39:49 PM »
Hmm, interesting. I didn't realize any of that, though it makes sense in that if people get more readings, Keen makes more money, so it's to their benefit for reviews to be as glowing as possible. I wonder why more people don't contest the negative reviews, then. It wouldn't seem hard to get Keen to scrub them, with loopholes like these.

candiednut

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 06:48:21 PM »

Hmm funny that, lol..

Correction, I may be wrong on that bit you highlighted. Here's the policy, I think it has changed a bit.

This one kind of leaves it open to removing anything at their discretion though.

"Feedback is determined by Keen in its sole discretion to be of a harassing nature, and Keen may remove any or all feedback made by that User."

I've noticed that some readers don't allow people to leave negative feedback on their page. Some don't have that tally thing that you can click on, the poll bar where you can click and see the *1,2,3,4,5 reviews if that makes sense? The ones who have the poll bar you can see the negative feedback.

"Please also bear in mind that you may be held legally responsible for damages to someone's reputation if a court, tribunal or other authorized authority finds that your remarks are defamatory. Under applicable laws, including the Communications Decency Act, Keen is not legally responsible for the feedback that Users post on its Site, even if that feedback is defamatory. Keen provides a star rating system and feedback forum as a place for our Users to express their opinions, and we will neither censor these opinions nor investigate them for accuracy".

Hmm, it's funny how they can take us to court for writing feedback that could ruin their reputation.. But we can't take them to court because of their entertainment purposes cover.

Dont worry,I doubt any judge would take psychics seriously even if they did take us to court.

Offline star1

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 06:48:57 PM »

Hmm funny that, lol..

Dont worry,I doubt any judge would take psychics seriously even if they did take us to court.

Lol true, I'm just picturing the scene with Judge Judy😅
« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 06:52:40 PM by star1 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 06:55:24 PM »
I've seen bad FB removed on all the sites I've used, Keen, Bitwine, Purple Ocean..

I think advisors can just call and request the FB be removed and most of the times, it will be. 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 01:58:45 AM »
How would they have a christmas party? They all work in the same city?

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 02:25:11 AM »

if shes referring to CP its not possible as some are i the US and others are in the UK

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 04:23:17 AM »

Etsy and/or Fiverr does the same thing, they have mixers for those who have shops so Keen could very well do the same thing. Etsy also have sale seminars to teach people how to be better with their businesses and they throw different ones in different states.

anything