Author Topic: Leah  (Read 5369 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Leah
« on: August 14, 2011, 09:02:51 PM »
I saw a couple of random posts about her and after reading her bio decided to give her a try. She says she understands hard to read situations and my guy is hard to read.

I will say she pegged his personality and current state of mind - without a doubt. She even said it's hard to come up with timelines for him as his emotions flip flop from day to day. She also pegged how he's treating his family right now. She asked me things that his mom has commented on recently. Very impressed with her.

The other thing that just came back to me was she was saying that I should do things that would pique his curiosity. I told her I did a lot of that last year, hikes and stuff to places we enjoyed and places we wanted to go to but never made it. So I went and took pix and posted and got nowhere except him trying to guess where I had been. Anyway, she said that I went to a lot of musical things. And she was so right, I went to FOUR concerts last year. I'd been to maybe 4 in my entire life and not in over 15 years.

She does talk a lot though and it took me a bit to end the call.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 02:35:21 AM by sunandmoon »

Offline illumine

Re: Leah
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 08:02:54 AM »
i really like leah. i called her about a career path and she accurately described what i was pursuing. also she described my family relations well and predicted what i can expect from some family members. gave time frames that made sense, and although i hoped for something sooner, things are moving in the pace that would make her time frames accurate. i'll update in a month...at the start of october to let you know of another prediction of hers came true.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2018, 10:15:03 PM »
Gotta give this one credit. She told me some months back that mid June to July I would be overworked, tired, and pulling my hair out regarding work projects. She was bang on right. Didnt ask for thiis information, but it seems like she is decent for career stuff.

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2020, 04:57:09 AM »
Just read with her, totally fished for info on POI, seemed ok with career stuff. I would not call her again.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2020, 09:25:13 AM »
She was wrong for me too

Offline Stone88

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2023, 05:38:20 PM »
Any updates on this reader?

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2023, 12:12:08 AM »
i ended up trying her. She was wrong on her prediction about my POI not contacting me. He did hours after I spoke with her. She basically seemed to fish around for information and then steered neutral without making any predictions on the situation so i finally asked her if I would hear from POI again since I hadnt heard from him in a few days. And she said no not unless i reached out. He ended up texting me. So I will not be contacting her again.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2023, 01:50:08 AM »
i ended up trying her. She was wrong on her prediction about my POI not contacting me. He did hours after I spoke with her. She basically seemed to fish around for information and then steered neutral without making any predictions on the situation so i finally asked her if I would hear from POI again since I hadnt heard from him in a few days. And she said no not unless i reached out. He ended up texting me. So I will not be contacting her again.

Is this Leah from California Psychics or Leah from Psychic Source? I’ve never spoken to a Leah from California Psychics unless they’re the same person? I’ve never tried Ca Psychics. I accidentally commented on this thread the other day assuming it was the Leah from Psychic Source so it might be a different person? Didn’t mean to steer anyone to the wrong Leah.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2023, 01:53:21 AM »

Is this Leah from California Psychics or Leah from Psychic Source? I’ve never spoken to a Leah from California Psychics unless they’re the same person? I’ve never tried Ca Psychics. I accidentally commented on this thread the other day assuming it was the Leah from Psychic Source so it might be a different person? Didn’t mean to steer anyone to the wrong Leah.

Just went back and deleted my comment from this thread so I’m not confusing anyone. I don’t use CA Psychics so apologies if I sent anyone to some other Leah.

Offline KarinaR

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2023, 05:21:48 AM »
It was Leah from psychic source. I have not tried CP.

Offline Army

« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2023, 11:02:23 AM »

@KarinaR you do NOT want to try CP.. trust me.. you will regret it..
« Last Edit: August 31, 2023, 11:11:32 AM by Army »

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2023, 02:16:58 PM »

Okay, then this thread is under the wrong person just FYI

pfizer

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2023, 03:11:28 PM »

so you did try psycic souce Leah? i did too; and exact same experience
she told me that person wont contact like at least few months, she said its going to be long time before he makes up his mind and reach out
end up, i got his call next day and we continue our communications lol
she is such a joke