Author Topic: Has anyone read with Lucy?  (Read 4286 times)

Offline njlady

Has anyone read with Lucy?
« on: August 14, 2018, 12:35:59 AM »
I'd like some opinions.

Last week I broke things off with a man I've been seeing since the beginning of the year and it's turning into a real problem.  She gave me a serious warning about him.  I'm taking it seriously in any case, mostly because I was upset enough to spend that kind of money for 23 minutes after two days of this guys antics.  Plus, she looks like she comes from around here. 

I liked her but I'd like to know if anyone else has any experience with her.  I asked her a couple of other things during the call and she told me about someone I would meet by the beginning of next year so how have things panned out for others?

Offline Heather

Re: Has anyone read with Lucy?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 10:05:50 PM »
Yes. She wasn’t very good for me.

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2018, 01:29:05 AM »

Damn. 

I think she got it right about this man though.  Maybe not to the extreme, but I am getting such bad vibes from him, I don't want him anywhere near me. 

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2018, 10:41:43 PM »

Damn. 

I think she got it right about this man though.  Maybe not to the extreme, but I am getting such bad vibes from him, I don't want him anywhere near me.

Hmm, I would take your vibes to heart.

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2018, 01:11:32 AM »

Damn. 

Hmm, I would take your vibes to heart.

Oh, I did.  My health and well-being is a priority.

Offline ahenry004

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2018, 03:41:26 AM »
I read with her like 2 years ago and i have to say it was the worst reading i ever had in my life. I could not understand not one thing she said. Her speech so so bad, i should have asked for my money back.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 10:48:37 PM »
I'd like some opinions.

Last week I broke things off with a man I've been seeing since the beginning of the year and it's turning into a real problem.  She gave me a serious warning about him.  I'm taking it seriously in any case, mostly because I was upset enough to spend that kind of money for 23 minutes after two days of this guys antics.  Plus, she looks like she comes from around here. 

I liked her but I'd like to know if anyone else has any experience with her.  I asked her a couple of other things during the call and she told me about someone I would meet by the beginning of next year so how have things panned out for others?

ive read with her a few times actually (cp?)

she is actually pretty accurrate on personality traits of a POI, but i would not say very accurate on predictions at all, just assessing someones personality traits.
that being said, she tends to exaggerate people's negative traits and make them more dramatic than they need to be. like instead of saying "hes a good guy but just passionate and stubborn at times," she'd be like "hes got a HOT HEAD and refuses to back down... immature in that way. beware. emotional but the most stubborn and arrogant in that way"
 its like okay yeah kindof but thats a negative spin
she was pretty accurate about a situation (past/present) i called about for an old poi more than a year ago. but the predictions she made werent really predictions. she said something about chinese numbers which i ignored

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2019, 04:22:18 PM »
I called Lucy about a money issue in Paypal.  She said "This isn't a psychic issue, there's a place in paypal where you can just go do a charge back"  (except it took her a long time to spit it out and that was after the damn deep breaths)

I'm not stupid, I did call Paypal customer service first!!!
I knew I couldn't do a charge back because of the way the money was sent, it was sent as "family" not "services & goods".   

I was livid!  This call cost me $30. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2019, 09:34:31 PM »
I called Lucy about a money issue in Paypal.  She said "This isn't a psychic issue, there's a place in paypal where you can just go do a charge back"  (except it took her a long time to spit it out and that was after the damn deep breaths)

I'm not stupid, I did call Paypal customer service first!!!
I knew I couldn't do a charge back because of the way the money was sent, it was sent as "family" not "services & goods".   

I was livid!  This call cost me $30.

She's right it's not a psychic question, lol.   For F&F transactions, if you used a credit card to fund the transaction, you can do a chargeback through your bank directly.  If you used your checking account or PP balance it's the same as if you had handed over cash. 

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2019, 12:21:14 PM »
Actually she was wrong njlady.  The money was returned to me by the evening, in cash. How is that not a psychic question???  You don't even know what country I'm in, not all banks work like yours.  I have been using Paypal daily for almost 20 years.  I'm not a person who picks up the phone and calls a psychic when she could just read the fine print or call customer service.  I was distraught over thinking someone I loved was stealing from me.

P.S. I called 4 psychics about this and the only one to get it right was Jaiden. She completely nailed it!

Offline njlady

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2019, 02:44:35 PM »
Actually she was wrong njlady.  The money was returned to me by the evening, in cash. How is that not a psychic question??? You don't even know what country I'm in, not all banks work like yours.  I have been using Paypal daily for almost 20 years.  I'm not a person who picks up the phone and calls a psychic when she could just read the fine print or call customer service.  I was distraught over thinking someone I loved was stealing from me.

P.S. I called 4 psychics about this and the only one to get it right was Jaiden. She completely nailed it!

Well, unless you were lying last July, and I didn't have any reason to think you were, you live in the US according to you:

I live in the US now, and I've owned this house for about 3 years, it's modern, two toned, a duplex/rowhouse (actually 2 houses) and it's by the hospital.

PayPal's not a bank in the USA.

I'm glad you got your money back, but you did not phrase your original post as "I believe someone I love is stealing from me".  You phrased it as a PayPal question.