Author Topic: POLL: Why are you calling Psychics?  (Read 3005 times)

Offline Sparkle002

POLL: Why are you calling Psychics?
« on: August 13, 2018, 10:12:07 PM »
Just Curious ;D

Offline charlie

Re: POLL: Why are you calling Psychics?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2018, 12:05:53 AM »
I ask, “what can you tell me about the next woman that I will be in a serious relationship with and when will I meet her?”

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2018, 03:16:16 PM »
My younger sibling is an addict and killing herself and it's breaking my heart
I'm under a lot of stress and while I can work it off physically I can't work it off emotionally
I walked away from someone I love and I'm focusing on meeting someone new

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2018, 07:15:18 PM »
What drew me to psychics years ago was a bad relationship. I dont call often anymore, but when I call its about general readings about my life. A peek around the corner. Also, its interesting
to tally some of the things that psychics said years back, about general life events, ..start to happen years later as said. Hmm

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2018, 07:30:41 PM »
What drew me to psychics years ago was a bad relationship. I dont call often anymore, but when I call its about general readings about my life. A peek around the corner. Also, its interesting
to tally some of the things that psychics said years back, about general life events, ..start to happen years later as said. Hmm

Same here bstalling. I started calling when I was in a bad relationship as well - he is now an ex. I honestly was looking for both reconciliation or an absolute ending. It got to the point I just needed a psychic to tell me she saw that it would not work so I could cut my emotional cord. Funny out of all the ones I called only 1 specifically told me to leave him alone (2 others say his player ways but, 1 of them made it seem like he would come forward). All others talked marriage, reconnection etc. and NONE of it made sense with his actions at the time. Anyway, I'm glad it ended the way it did - nice abrupt and clean with no lingering feelings :D

Offline Newlife

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 08:42:06 PM »
How many years off?

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 09:48:21 PM »
Anywhere from 3 to 12 years off. I remember when I first started getting readings in the 00s, someone predicted this job that I have now and that it involved
training/certification. I had no idea what she was talking about as I was pursuing a career in fashion then. Of course, she just mentioned this randomly while
I was asking about someone else. My most accurate predictions have been stuff like this..stuff just meant to happen..its just that they dont know when.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2018, 11:08:04 PM »
Wow, have you noticed that the reading we disregard are the things that manifest, this is interesting! I once had a reading where the reader was telling me shit i did not want to hear, as a matter if fact, my boyfriend and I were laughing about it but it happened lol but this was only a year out lol.

Anywhere from 3 to 12 years off. I remember when I first started getting readings in the 00s, someone predicted this job that I have now and that it involved
training/certification. I had no idea what she was talking about as I was pursuing a career in fashion then. Of course, she just mentioned this randomly while
I was asking about someone else. My most accurate predictions have been stuff like this..stuff just meant to happen..its just that they dont know when.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2018, 12:56:24 AM »
Wow, have you noticed that the reading we disregard are the things that manifest, this is interesting! I once had a reading where the reader was telling me shit i did not want to hear, as a matter if fact, my boyfriend and I were laughing about it but it happened lol but this was only a year out lol.

I think we trick ourselves about this. Predictions that I have remembered and ruminated over have eventually happened. Its just that those predictions I totally forget about have more of a "wow" factor when they do happen. Then, this leads some people to think "well maybe if I forget about these predictions they will happen"..and I just dont think thats the case.

You know, if a psychic is really seeing your future, it would make sense that you dont believe it. The future hasnt happened yet and where you are now is likely not where you are going to be tomorrow.