Author Topic: A structured summary of all my latest readings  (Read 10100 times)

Offline njlady

Re: A structured summary of all my latest readings
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2018, 11:00:16 PM »

I know you didnt ask, but be grateful in a way that he at least broke up with you and told you he just wasnt in love anymore. Hes moved on
quickly because he wants to. And I am sure he cares about you as a friend, but once a guy breaks up with you, moves out, and starts dating others
and is honest about why he is doing those things---its over.

You can clear the air and have the discussion youve been wanting. The psychics are not going to do that for you. And honestly, they are not worth talking to,
especially if you want to hear that he will come back and it dosent happen.

Pretty much this.  You are torturing yourself.  He has moved out and moved on.  This is not the man for you.  Stop wasting time and money on this.  Let go.  Better things are ahead.  Don't get stuck in the past.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2018, 11:46:26 PM »
I'm ashamed to say I also wasted so much money on a lot of these so called psychics... I got so excited when they said that he would ask to see me on a certain date , and they all had roughly the same timeframe .... and then poof ... nothing . Lol arghhhh I still live in a world of frustration

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2018, 02:39:26 PM »
i am perfectly aware of that - unfortunately afterwards I realized that many of them were scammers. Only a few were able to validate even just small things, but I wanted to include them all so that other people in the doubt could compare the truth as I said that with what the scammers have told me. Clearly many of them didn't even pickup we were together...

I think I didn't get QOC in a good moment, however I spoke with Lady Persephone today, I was able to get her very quickly.
She saw a number that was the month when we broke up and a 4 when he might reach out. Not sure it's months or weeks. MissElena was the only one giving me a number until now and it was 4th of August, but I am not too sure about her. According to LadyP it could be 4 weeks or months. She validated a few spot on things and told me things that reasoned with what I think that he feels and are coherent with his personality, something like he might have regrets but if he takes a decision he just wants to go on that direction, and this is him, definetely. She mentioned the cheating, she was the first one to do so. Mentioned it won't last for them (which does not imply a return) and that she was manipulative. She sounded more positive than QOC overall, told me that somehow he still loves me, but thinks that I need to change things in myself (and this is a good advice). Overall she gave me a good impression and was very motivating.

I have decided to just get a few more readings with top readers and then stop for good, I know it sounds silly, I know :)

Don't feel bad about trying a lot of those readers, I did the same on bitwine (and keen, before I closed my account).  Unfortunately, until you have been around the block a few times, psychic wise, you don't know which are real and which are full of crap.  It takes a lot of trial and error, and money, and in the end most of the time, it's not worth it.   

Having been at this for a few years now, I only go back to ones who actually got things right for me, that's why I recently went back to magicsong because she was right about a POI from last year not working out, so I tried her with a new POI.  Of course, she could always be wrong this time but I am trying to keep a positive mindset about him and not overthink lol.  Hard for me to do.

I also agree QOC is only good at present to near immediate future.  She's good at getting into what is going on now, but don't depend on far out predictions. 

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2018, 07:09:57 PM »
Ok guys, I have an update.
(I have decided not to write here the numbers I am given, I will use letters, just in case some read here)...

As I mentioned, as I am not totally able to give up on readings at this time but i don't want to waste money on scammers I decided to have a few with the top readers mentioned on this forum. Ok so i had a reading with Micah from Kisha's site and to my surprise he told me that he sees the same number as LadyP for some kind of positive open hearted discussion (followed by a pause again, then better again in a Y before the end of this year). This for me is interesting because only 3 people have given me numbers, and all of them have given me the same number. Third is Miss Elena on bitwine, however i don't find positive (or neg) feedbacks in here about her.

First thing he said is about his communication problems which i heard a lot........these are actually very true as we do talk but we don't talk about important stuff, nor "her" to the level that sometimes it seems a joke. I am wondering: is this some kind of cliché that the guy is shut down like a tomb or is it too obvious even to not-so-gifted readers?
Do everybody get to hear that there is a communication problem? (well I guess if there wasn't a comm problem you wouldn't go ask a reader, but I am asking just out of curiosity).

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2018, 08:57:38 PM »
Ok guys, I have an update.
(I have decided not to write here the numbers I am given, I will use letters, just in case some read here)...

As I mentioned, as I am not totally able to give up on readings at this time but i don't want to waste money on scammers I decided to have a few with the top readers mentioned on this forum. Ok so i had a reading with Micah from Kisha's site and to my surprise he told me that he sees the same number as LadyP for some kind of positive open hearted discussion (followed by a pause again, then better again in a Y before the end of this year). This for me is interesting because only 3 people have given me numbers, and all of them have given me the same number. Third is Miss Elena on bitwine, however i don't find positive (or neg) feedbacks in here about her.

First thing he said is about his communication problems which i heard a lot........these are actually very true as we do talk but we don't talk about important stuff, nor "her" to the level that sometimes it seems a joke. I am wondering: is this some kind of cliché that the guy is shut down like a tomb or is it too obvious even to not-so-gifted readers?
Do everybody get to hear that there is a communication problem? (well I guess if there wasn't a comm problem you wouldn't go ask a reader, but I am asking just out of curiosity).

I don't specifically get a communication problem in my situation. I'm sure that's the underlying issue for more problems haha, but if you get that, then maybe that's what it is.
It seems like you still have to gain something from getting in touch with psychics, so follow your intuition and see where it takes you. There's probably a lesson to be learned or some insight to be gathered.

Good luck and I hope things pan out in a good way! :)

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2018, 12:41:43 PM »
This is going to be long. sorry for that.

Ok, i haven't updated this as I was waiting to be done with the major recommended psychics and see the developments in my life.
I have spoken with LadyP, Micah, Carla, Kisha, Cookie and Yona. Still waiting for a couple of email reading but I want to write this down.

I have realised that this might be better in "my story" section of the forum so it anybody wants to move it there it is ok.

I would like to hear your opinion and advices, but please don't judge for the psychic binge I had. I have promised myself to conclude with the last few ones and I will get updates on this again only with Yona, Kisha and Cookie in the future. Most of my readings have some similar elements but seems to get to a different distance in the future.

Kisha: She has described the present situation perfectly. I gave her only the names, no bg. She definitely has a huge gift. She sees this famous block in communication, this huge wall that I feel has grown between us (she is the one that described it better, as there is actual communication but there is also distance, most of the others have picked up the barrier but didn't realize we were still talking). She says that in in late fall/early winter there will be an important discussion and the barrier in communication will be gone. It won't be a resolution but will make us move forward and will eliminate some of the obstacles in our relationship. She does not see a renewal of the relationship in the short term but the clearing of some issues. In general she says that she could possibly be seeing a different development if we are able to change the current dynamics, but it seems to be a process that is long and will take time. She saw the third party, even if she did't go in depth with that she says that she is the most important blocker between us, and that she has an agenda, and he doesn't really see her for what she is, he is kind of blinded.

CookiePicked up the situation right away even if i asked a general. I just said what do you see coming up for me and she picked up him and the third party, described her. She says that I will need to change myself and start moving forward, letting him go. I need to let him go for him to come back. But also for me.  I need to start dating other people even if none of these will be significant, change my routine, have new hobbies, and that i am going into a waiting period. At some point between now and February he will make excuses to come to me to talk about work, and that I will find out something that disappoints me about him and the third party but it will be kind of a misunderstanding. This is going to be the sign that things are going bad between them because she is manipulative and self centered, more ballsy than me, and he is starting to realize that it was lust. This will be the first time that he gets better at communicating and I will not have to rush things from then on. She said we have a soulmate connection and that he will miss me within weeks, but won't act upon it. She sees a good outcome, but a with its time.

Yona: I really liked Yona, even just the tone of her voice was very calming. She was very clear in her delivery, not super detailed but gave me a lot of clarity. I asked for a general reading and she asked what year I was born and if I was in a relationship. No details at all given from me. First 2 cards: a man known to me already which i still have feelings for and shadow card was the world, an emotional connection and the tower, happened already. She picked up right away the obstacle, the third party, and the hanged man, telling that there are more development to come in this situation. She commented that she likes my ex, he is not a bad man, she likes what she picks up, but he is kind of an idiot :D. He will get a reality check. He does not see the reality of the third party and that she manipulated him. He has not realized that she is a predator, it's not about love but about power, she has to get someone. But he does not understood what person she is, tough, ruthless, with no ethics.
 Then she proceeded to read predictions that actually were in the recent past and present about my work mainly. Most likely she said that my cards will be fast. Good cards on job and life and close together. She wants me to move, and to not keep my energy static. My ex came up again and she saw a blockage in communication, but i don't need to be the one trying to open then again. I need to move forward during the time there is no communication, exploring new hobbies, friendship, routines, be more misterious, also time will pass faster. I will be dating other people but I will be emotionally not available, even if I do feel single, but my relationship with my ex is still un finished business. By taking this course of action I will get what I want (not sure of what ahaha), an unusual combination, as I got the star and the crystal picked it up. If my energy is static then when we will have again communication I will be behind. We still have a connection, but he has not yet processed my loss. I do not have to close any more ties with him, we are still linked, he will be at a crossroad situation and he has not understood what a soulless and unpleasant madam she is, with no moral or ethics. This is going to take months, not going to be resolved quickly but it's like a book with a lot of chapters, it's a long process. They are a complete mismatch and they will absolutely break up. I am single but i do not stay single, the crystal shows holding hands.
The obstacle to communication will be removed, and we will have a discussion where we will talk in a very direct way, openly, with no diplomacy. She will be still in the picture. This is a turning point, we will touch things that matter. I will be upset in this discussion, it will be beneficial but not easy. This is happening around a celebration (Christmas?). After that I will see him pursuing me and win me over, not as a friend and this will be the beginning of the end. This is going to take quite a long time, but I can be with him.

Lady P, as I mentioned already but I want to recap it here to show the parallels between the readings. She explained his feelings and the reasons we broke up accurately. She mentioned his issues with depression. She picked up her, her hair colour and that he cheated on me with her before breaking up with me. She is wilder, she is more exciting, she is …a bitch :D She was manipulating him, and she wanted to win him, like a competition, and he fell for what she represented. He will reach out and actually communicate with me. In the meantime I have to get my power back and drive a change. She saw a 4, most likely next 4 months (November) for a reconciliation.

Bonus: Micah said this is a break, not a breakup, and that meaningful communication will also come in a 4, and next steps before the end of the year.

Carla picked a barrier in communication and his issues with depression and sees a reconnection in 3.

QoC, as mentioned before, said that he has moved on

So, trying to analyze facts, there are different common elements in these readings:
1)   The barrier in communication and us breaking it up. This big discussion, that will come. The timings given are not in contradiction between themselves, we have late fall/early winter, between now and February, close to a celebration (likely Christmas), and a 4 (= likely November).  This is seen as a turning point. Kisha is the most negative one but she still sees this as an improvement, but also mentions that for a change it would need a lengthy process. Yona and Cookie also say that this is going to take months and is going to be a long process.
2)   She is a bitch. Now, in a triangle like that I think that everybody would tend to say that the third party is a bitch, it is what we want to hear. I definitely never liked her, but that’s quite normal, isn’t it? However, EVERYBODY picked up her manipulating him and not being what he thought she was. Now, does this happen often that you get said that the 3rd party is a bad person? Cause I guess that it is what most of us wanted to hear.
3)    Moving on seems like a safe advice. To live my life and start doing my things , get my power back. I guess that this is something that every reader says when someone breaks up because it is right to do so. Yesterday I had my first date (i don't really care about the guy, it was just for spending some time) and I am pushing myself to explore new hobbies. Moving on is definetely healthy and the right thing to do, and it is what i am doing. I won't value this as a "prediction" but as an advice that does not really need you to be a psychic to say so. For Cookie, Yona and ladyP it sounded like a WAY to get him back - like they were showing me the path to follow. And in some ways also Kisha was suggesting to "change the dynamics" for her to be able to see some solid change. Do all readers say this to people breaking up?

4)   It seems all coherent with the time frames that are said in this forum these readers are able to read:
     a.   QoC is said to be able to pick up weeks or 1-2 months – he has definitely moved forward in the meantime
     b.   Kisha I read here reads around 6 months – correct? It might be that she sees until the famous discussion and only the beginning of our clarifications?
     c.   Cookie and Yona are supposed to be reading out for years, correct?

What do you think? I have started talking with psychic in the last 3 months, so I cannot really say which one of these readers works for me or not, and I have only asked about this particular issue. Cookie, Kisha, LadyP and Yona were definitely well connected with me and picked up the issue perfectly, but for the future I don’t know. It is interesting however that they all have these similarities.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 12:55:37 PM by artemisia131 »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2018, 01:40:57 PM »
It seems like you are going through a tough time...as I read what these psychics said about the third party, it made me wonder whether it's good to know all these things or not. Sometimes it's like putting salt on the wound...she is exciting, but a bitch. Well...okay, so is it good or bad? It becomes confusing and do you really know the truth? It's nice to know that the girl he is with now is manipulative and eventually it won't work out...but to be honest I wouldn't rely on what psychics say about this. Just let things unfold and you will get your answer sooner or later.

I have not heard the same things from these psychics. Only thing is Kisha also told me fall/winter for some developments and also 4 months.

It seems like it's a hard situation and I am sorry you are going through it.

I hope things get better in your life and you will have some positivity come in, maybe meeting new people. I don't think someone who cheats is deserving of a lot, unless he comes back and really wants you in his life.

Offline Kimichong

« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2018, 04:01:00 PM »
Sorry but no offend,Why do you still want to choose a man that hurt you twice?so that he could have an opportunityunity to hurt you third time?im just curious.

Offline njlady

« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2018, 04:08:49 PM »
Sorry but no offend,Why do you still want to choose a man that hurt you twice?so that he could have an opportunityunity to hurt you third time?im just curious.

Exactly. 

Did you ask anyone you spoke with if this guy is good for you, because he's not.  Just because you can get someone back doesn't mean you should.  nEXt.  You know what he's going to do .... again.

Offline SabReeves

« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2018, 08:04:59 PM »
I have read with quite a few on your list and the ones I most like are Rune Mistress, QoC and even Spirit messages. though Cali was right for me and she even got the timing right, tarot is not my favorite style:)) Rune mistress has been incredible with feelings, present and the future. But her timing has not been too right for me, she is got 2 out of 3 right as far as timing goes. and she does state that runes are not good at predicting when.
Spirit messages saw the third party, which was bang on but somehow I saw her as a fairy tale reader but it seems like she wasn't for you. she gave me some timeframe when I asked her but I think she is not good with those.
QofC saw things that NO ONE saw, her predictions happened last time along with timeframe but the second time, timing didn't pan out and I am still waiting on outcome but I have a feeling she is right with this one too.

hope this helps.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2018, 11:36:35 PM »
Why do we find it necessary to point out to others that someone’s relationship isn't working? The person in a bad relationship, they know it. When the guy isn't good for them, or causing them to second guess themselves or to feel bad about themselves. They know it. When they know they are better off without the guy and are trying to get him back, they know it.

Bringing these issues to the forefront won't buffer anyone’s good intentions, it actually hurts the other person's feelings more so than helping. Something is broken inside when others allow another person in the name of love to mistreat them. I've seen it and even committed on it numerous times to the damaged person and it does nothing, but causes a wedge between you and the other person or can even make the other person take up for and rationalize the guy's cruelness.
Honestly, it’s a never ending cycle.