Author Topic: Jacklyn on Psychic Access  (Read 5789 times)

Offline JonesCDee

Jacklyn on Psychic Access
« on: August 11, 2018, 09:30:27 PM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her.

Well we're all curious now. Who are you referring to and what site?

Jacklyn from Psychic Access. I speak to Isadora too, but mainly for what's going on in the present. She's crazy accurate with facts and what's going on currently. Don't know about predictions yet. Jacklyn good with predictions.

Psychic Access has been my main site for a couple of years, it is low key and very dated but the readers beat anyone I found on PS, Keen or CP and the prices are good. Discovered it after a favorite CP reader moved there. Recommended it to friends and family, all had pretty good experiences with different readers. Have given more details of my experience in other posts, but this is my overview:

Jacklyn - excellent reader, most predictions have panned out (70%) gives good advice and is no-nonsense,only online a few hours a week and always busy but ask her to relay you, then you have a link to contact her to come online for you if you book her outside of her schedule (so will Jessica and Seraphim)
Isadora -  good reader, good to talk to, no predictions panned out but excellent on present
Maggie - very good reader, lovely lady, 60% predictions panned out
Jessica - my go to, 85% predictions panned out for past 18 months, lovely lady, ethical and gives a damn, excellent all round reader best I have found, English, reminds me of Yona (Farrell) but has been more accurate for me with timelines and desccriptions,will say if she does not connect
Miriam (no longer there) - was on CP as one of the $13 a minute readers, excellent reader and good predictions, a really good all-rounder, great sense of humor and very kind, timeframes off but predictions were good, about 70% hit rate
Amy[/u] - also on PS - no connection with her, nothing panned out
Isthmus - excellent reader, not really about predictions with her, although the ones she has given were spot on most of the time (80%), timing is off a bit but outcomes were as predicted and weeks or months out, not years.
Kitty - really good, I like her alot, she's an old fashioned reader, realiable and no frills. I go to her if Jacklyn, Jessica or Magiie are not online
Seraphim - she is new but really good, not so experienced but has got the gift, only read with her recently, so not sure how she is with predictions, got alot riight past and present

Ive read with most of them there before I found my go to. PM me if you need any details on the site. Hope this is a help. ;)

Offline JonesCDee

Re: Jacklyn on Psychic Access
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2018, 09:31:28 PM »
Just to add, Jacklyn is on Facebook under Ask Jacklyn, I have not connected with her there, but my sister did a couple years back, so might be worth a try: https://www.facebook.com/people/Ask-Jacklyn/100010446374121

Jessica also does readings from her website but there's usually a wait time: http://booksteam.com/JessicaRae

Isthmus used to have a site but it's closed down and Isthmus is not her real name

Amy is on PS and they have a $19.50 deal for 33 minutes right now - I tried it again with the deal and was not impressed by any of the readers there, not sure how they get people to pay so high for such poor readings...

now I'm just rambling...!
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 01:46:24 AM by JonesCDee »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2018, 10:19:08 PM »
I just tried kitty and she was great!!! Thanks so much for the recommendation  :D

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2018, 11:49:29 PM »
I just tried kitty and she was great!!! Thanks so much for the recommendation  :D

I love Kitty too!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2018, 11:50:27 PM »

I love Kitty too!

:)

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2018, 12:28:39 AM »

I tried her this morning because I haven't used BW in a minute. There's another site I use now and found someone amazing on it but she's not on daily and only like an hour a day, so very hard to catch her.

Well we're all curious now. Who are you referring to and what site?

Jacklyn from Psychic Access. I speak to Isadora too, but mainly for what's going on in the present. She's crazy accurate with facts and what's going on currently. Don't know about predictions yet. Jacklyn good with predictions.

Psychic Access has been my main site for a couple of years, it is low key and very dated but the readers beat anyone I found on PS, Keen or CP and the prices are good. Discovered it after a favorite CP reader moved there. Recommended it to friends and family, all had pretty good experiences with different readers. Have given more details of my experience in other posts, but this is my overview:

Jacklyn - excellent reader, most predictions have panned out (70%) gives good advice and is no-nonsense,only online a few hours a week and always busy but ask her to relay you, then you have a link to contact her to come online for you if you book her outside of her schedule (so will Jessica and Seraphim)
Isadora -  good reader, good to talk to, no predictions panned out but excellent on present
Maggie - very good reader, lovely lady, 60% predictions panned out
Jessica - my go to, 85% predictions panned out for past 18 months, lovely lady, ethical and gives a damn, excellent all round reader best I have found, English, reminds me of Yona (Farrell) but has been more accurate for me with timelines and desccriptions,will say if she does not connect
Miriam (no longer there) - was on CP as one of the $13 a minute readers, excellent reader and good predictions, a really good all-rounder, great sense of humor and very kind, timeframes off but predictions were good, about 70% hit rate
Amy[/u] - also on PS - no connection with her, nothing panned out
Isthmus - excellent reader, not really about predictions with her, although the ones she has given were spot on most of the time (80%), timing is off a bit but outcomes were as predicted and weeks or months out, not years.
Kitty - really good, I like her alot, she's an old fashioned reader, realiable and no frills. I go to her if Jacklyn, Jessica or Magiie are not online
Seraphim - she is new but really good, not so experienced but has got the gift, only read with her recently, so not sure how she is with predictions, got alot riight past and present

Ive read with most of them there before I found my go to. PM me if you need any details on the site. Hope this is a help. ;)

Kitty IS really good, and a nice lady. Really happy to have helped. I forgot to mention Lili. Ive read with her a few times, and I have 2 friends who she is their go to. Very kind and gentle. Very few things she said panned out for me, but thats just me, I know others have a really different and good experience

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 01:22:56 AM »

Why did you like her so much?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2018, 01:45:04 PM »

she had a warm way about her, and picked up on some specific things that I know to be true.  Just liked her energy.

Offline njlady

« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2018, 05:39:49 PM »

she had a warm way about her, and picked up on some specific things that I know to be true.  Just liked her energy.

Thanks.

Offline autumnsky

« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 03:52:03 PM »
hey guys! i've been new with psychic access for about 2 months now and i really really want to know if anyone has success stories with Jacklyn, or anybody from the site :)

Offline sexyp

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2020, 12:59:50 AM »
bump

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2020, 03:08:23 AM »
OMG. I called and spoke with Kitty. I am completely blown away. I gave her my name, his name. She laid out EXACTLY what was going on, even knew about his ex gf currently living with him. No fricking way she just guessed this dumpster-fire situation. She gave me a great prediction. Similar outcome to Ace, Annaleigh and my fave Leota on PS and Cleo, Bastet Tulsa on CP. I believe Tulsa and Cleo slightly picked up on the ex but Kitty knew that she was living with him. She's the real deal.

anything