Author Topic: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?  (Read 41602 times)

josh34

Re: Who's told you he's NOT coming back?
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2019, 01:33:22 AM »
One year ago, when we just disconnected, Everybody told that he is back 100%. This trend continued for one year, and they kept pushing out the timeframes but not the outcome. However, recently, things are different. They have started changing their words. It started with Tara, followed with Mattie and Ari. They don't see return any more (at least any time soon). Nothing changed in this one year between us. We were totally out of contact but the Psychics are changing the outcome. Kisha still believes we reconcile. I don't feel this happen tough :(

I think the readers were expecting one of u to cave in and when that didn’t happen  then their predictions changed to -ve

I don't think Mattie would deliberately lie about that. Something must have "changed" in some way, or she must have been wrong, or maybe it just hasn't happened yet.

I should add that Marttie still believes we reconnect at some point but she took back her words about timeframe. She had told me before that we reconcile in March or May but this time she just said timing is not quite right and I have to wait until he initiates one day ...

That's a good thing though! She still believes it'll happen! SHe's been very good for me and others so I would place my bets on her being right for you too! Maybe it's March of next year, and that's what she was getting before, and now it is "further out" than what she told you before, but maybe the two are actually "the same"? Or maybe something small changed or maybe she's just wrong with the timing? She said timing is really hard.

Lovefash67

« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2019, 04:21:58 PM »
Aries intuition and Yona both told me that the ex that got me hooked on calling psychics , that him and I were never getting back together . They were right about that

Offline Arigirl

« Reply #77 on: January 28, 2020, 09:18:50 PM »
I'm still waiting, even when I said I wasn't going to wait past the new year... sigh. I don't even see how he and I could work after what he's done. So far nearly every reader (and the two big hitters that I have read with) still see contact at least (Kisha sees it next month), most see reconciliation

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #78 on: January 29, 2020, 02:25:54 AM »
I called about my ex POI who I really want a relationship with.

Cookie - said communication will increase but will just stay as friends. Correct - after ex PoI found out I have a new guy, he text snapchats me everyday but I wasn’t interested anymore. Up to this day he will always text me but I don’t see him as relationship material. Which I never thought would happen because I really really liked him.
 Moira of psychic source - called and asked about POI and she was just silent and said.. you’ll never be together. Call lasted less than 2 mins. I was a little mad and disappointed during that call but looking back I think she just didn’t want to waste my money.
 Angelica of psychic source - same approach with Moira. All she said is you two won’t end up together. I don’t have anything else to say after that I was just so shock how upfront they were. Call lasted less than 1 minute.
 seraphina of psychics source - she’s more of an empath. She always say poi is selfish and thinks of himself and don’t want to be committed
Stephanie’s guided tarot - we would fought on the call because she said I’m wasting my money on him and I get mad because she won’t answer my questions.
Sweethearts tarot - I asked about him and she said I’ll save you money. Let’s not talk about him because I don’t like him for you.

Damn I almost got the sense that Moira was a fairy tail reader. 

anything