Author Topic: Uncanny Accuracy On the Present  (Read 337 times)

Offline Pasty5

Uncanny Accuracy On the Present
« on: August 10, 2018, 01:04:48 PM »
I’ve been in this long enough to know that predictions are almost never accurate unless you ask for a general reading. My question to all of you, if you were to remove the predictions that didn’t come true and the false hope, who was the best reader for you to pick up on the present so accurately that you had to acknowledge the reader had a gift. Not just a standard answer that most of them feed us but an answer that was so specific to your situation there’s no way they could come up with the reading on their own. The underlying problem of your situation brought to light.

I have had bad experiences with Lady P, she has been so wrong after my 2nd reading with her it’s not even funny. Aries and Cookie do not provide enough detail and are pretty vague for me. The most accurate on the present only has been Miss Ann for me - emotions, intentions, and situation. Who has been good for you guys?

Offline scarlora

Re: Uncanny Accuracy On the Present
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 01:26:29 PM »
Source power.  Blessid from CP was really accurate on present with almost no info. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2018, 01:42:47 PM »
I thought Miss Ann but she ended up being wrong with outcome for me and I am not even sure if she was picking up past POI accurately looking back, because even though she got a few little things right, it could have been coincidental.

Magicsong was right for me about him and his personality...

QOC is def gifted but can be rude, but if you are looking for specifics on the now, she's great.

I agree about Lady P, she used to be great the present but her predictions never panned out for me, and someone I know used her and it turned out Lady P gave her a positive read on a guy who was SO obviously using her..that I couldn't take any predictions from her seriously anymore and it doesn't even seem she picks up present anymore accurately.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 01:51:48 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Pasty5

« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 01:57:31 PM »
Miss Ann has been wrong on outcome for me as well but her cards were definitely picking up the present accurately, she tends to put a positive spin on things and mixes energies in her future cards. I wouldn’t recommend going to her unless you know tarot.

Ahhh I remember source power, she was really good. QoC was wrong on a matter for me. She painted things in a positive light for me when they were very much negative. Rare but yeah
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 02:00:01 PM by Pasty5 »

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2018, 05:10:27 PM »
Cookie, Yona, Kate Marquez and Kisha got the present details very well. Kisha only kind of underestimating the importance of a third party but describing well how it affects my personal situation. I can't talk about predictions yet.

Miss Ann didn't see the same third party even when I esplicitely asked, so I cannot say she connected with me.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2018, 09:25:17 PM »
Oracle Indigo is the only reader I can think of where I only gave her my name and the POI and she read my current situation like a book, very impressed with her!