Author Topic: My reading with Julia  (Read 3753 times)

Offline LiveLaughLove

My reading with Julia
« on: August 14, 2011, 02:07:56 AM »
I saw someone mention on a thread Julia on CP so I decided to give her a call and Im glad I did. She gave me a timeline from now to Dec on things that will be happening btwn me and my ex as well as me and my love life in general. She also gave me some info regarding my ex and our situation which really hit home. Things should start unfolding on my birthday/around my birthday so we'll see! A few weeks to go :) She said he'll contact me on my birthday..that's a BOLD prediction!! Hope she's right!!

Offline bjr181

Re: My reading with Julia
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2011, 01:20:16 PM »
When's your birthday?

Offline wishes215

Re: My reading with Julia
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 02:13:07 AM »
ok I've read with her a couple of times, she does give a lot of timelines - seems very detailed. but I would say that maybe 40-50% She got right. and that too she said stuff like, she will reach out to you and then POI happened to change his profile picture to show me where he was. I know that he did it for me so I get that thats what she meant by "reach out." she said, "he will cyber stalk you on such and such date" and I can seriously see him doing that because he contacted me a couple of days after.

anything