Author Topic: Sandare  (Read 4427 times)

Offline Reviewer07

Sandare
« on: August 10, 2018, 12:38:47 PM »
Hi anyone read with her? How did you find her? I’ve read with her a few times but she’s changed time frames on me for some things but other things remain the same so I’m not sure what to make of her as predictions are still a few months off.

Offline mignnone

Re: Sandare
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 12:57:35 PM »
Don’t waste your time with her.

Offline Sandare

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 03:18:19 AM »
I called Keen customer service and this customer has been refunded  :)

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2018, 11:10:13 PM »
I called Keen customer service and this customer has been refunded  :)

Thats very nice of you and I'm sure the customer appreciates it but doesn't really change the fact that the predictions were wrong...

Offline Sandare

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2018, 11:47:35 PM »
I agree, I was wrong obviously, hence calling customer service and refunding the customers money. I am not 100% accurate. I never claimed to be.  :)

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2018, 11:56:27 PM »
I agree, I was wrong obviously, hence calling customer service and refunding the customers money. I am not 100% accurate. I never claimed to be.  :)

Why are you on this forum ?

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 12:06:15 AM »

I would guess responding to the negative review ..... but no one has to provide a reason to you or anyone else. It's open to everyone.

Psychics are supposed to have a P after their name to clearly identify themselves, but the rule is not enforced. 

Offline Sandare

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2018, 12:54:41 AM »
Thank you to the poster directly before me  :) I did not know about having a P directly after your name if you are a psychic. I had posted this response in another thread, but I do feel answers the question why I am on this forum.

I so wanted to bring this customer peace. I first saw this thread first part of August.(Lie to a psychic) I don't know why I decided to google Sandare, but this popped up. I wish I was a strong enough psychic to know when someone is testing the psychic. I AM NOT. I wish I was 100% accurate, I AM NOT. Unfortunately for this customer I was wrong. I couldn't have stalked this customer as the member names are different, it did take me awhile to figure out who it was from my customer base. I have called customer service and had all of his money refunded that this member spent with me. The customer didn't ask for a refund or email me. I emailed them with the information on the refund. I have publicly said I WAS WRONG. I have offered the customer to call back so the member could leave a 1 star feedback.

I honestly do not know how to make this any better or right for the customer. I've done everything that I know what to do. I wish everyone peace of mind

ScorpioRising221

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2018, 01:37:23 AM »

That's fair enough, I can respect that. I apologize if the tone of my message was a bit harsh.

Offline Sandare

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2018, 02:03:53 AM »
Thank you Tthompsj I understand a little bit better now  :)

No problem  :) ScorpioRising221

candiednut

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2018, 02:07:39 AM »
I appreciate your honesty and ethics. Please know that no one here is looking for 100% accuracy...but is 80% too much to ask considering how expensive readings are? Sadly, most psychics (if not, all psychics) discussed here do not even have that accuracy rate. I don't know how accurate you are as I've never read with you before. But please keep that in mind the next time you get a negative review, nobody is looking for perfection.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2018, 02:29:56 AM »
Thank you to the poster directly before me  :) I did not know about having a P directly after your name if you are a psychic. I had posted this response in another thread, but I do feel answers the question why I am on this forum.

I so wanted to bring this customer peace. I first saw this thread first part of August.(Lie to a psychic) I don't know why I decided to google Sandare, but this popped up. I wish I was a strong enough psychic to know when someone is testing the psychic. I AM NOT. I wish I was 100% accurate, I AM NOT. Unfortunately for this customer I was wrong. I couldn't have stalked this customer as the member names are different, it did take me awhile to figure out who it was from my customer base. I have called customer service and had all of his money refunded that this member spent with me. The customer didn't ask for a refund or email me. I emailed them with the information on the refund. I have publicly said I WAS WRONG. I have offered the customer to call back so the member could leave a 1 star feedback.

I honestly do not know how to make this any better or right for the customer. I've done everything that I know what to do. I wish everyone peace of mind

I respect that. I asked because alot of time psychics come here with different motives. I wish more were like you.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2018, 02:38:55 AM »
Forum is not usually open to psychics because people won’t feel comfortable expressing themselves, some will put personal details of their customer on line which can be doomy, the reason why the forum is only open to customers is for comparison purposes and try to weed out the fakes, this forum will turn into a circuit if we entertain this, but then I will like for an honest psychic not to lurk but be upfront.

I would guess responding to the negative review ..... but no one has to provide a reason to you or anyone else. It's open to everyone.

Psychics are supposed to have a P after their name to clearly identify themselves, but the rule is not enforced.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »
“I am a tool.”

anything