Author Topic: Who are the most accurate tarot readers on Keen?  (Read 23610 times)

Offline mignnone

Re: Who are the most accurate tarot readers on Keen?
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2018, 06:06:15 PM »
Have you gotten her wheel of the year reading before?

Stephanie’s guided tarot - I had situation happened very specific and not general. I find her accuracy goes down if you call her very often.
Sweethearts tarot - but tends to be negative
Joanna’s gift - great accuracy for me. Predictions has manifested for a couple of guys.

Outside of keen
Miss Ann - she nails the present like no one else’s business but not sure about the future. The near future has unfolded.

Offline whskers

« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 06:09:31 PM »
No i have not. I was thinking about it the other day but i just thought I’ll do it January next year  ;D ;D

Have you gotten her wheel of the year reading before?

Stephanie’s guided tarot - I had situation happened very specific and not general. I find her accuracy goes down if you call her very often.
Sweethearts tarot - but tends to be negative
Joanna’s gift - great accuracy for me. Predictions has manifested for a couple of guys.

Outside of keen
Miss Ann - she nails the present like no one else’s business but not sure about the future. The near future has unfolded.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 06:28:15 PM »
Joanna's Gift was sooo wrong for me.  She did get a few present details right but future was off.  Also seemed kind of unsure about herself all the time...she seemed very nice though...

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 06:38:16 PM »
Joanna's Gift was sooo wrong for me.  She did get a few present details right but future was off.  Also seemed kind of unsure about herself all the time...she seemed very nice though...

Were these negative or positive predictions? Both?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2018, 06:45:35 PM »

Positive.

Offline whskers

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2018, 07:10:42 PM »

Positive.

Ok sorry she didn’t work out for you. Does anyone work for you though?

I think there are psychics for near future and different for long term prediction. I wouldn’t call Joanna or anyone on my keen list for long term prediction. For me she’s more of an empath and on the now or near future and as you said she got the near future correctly. If I want long term, then I’ll call Yona. I think your choice of psychic should also depend on what your goal is. :) not one size fits all cookie cutter.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:14:31 PM by whskers »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2018, 07:13:38 PM »

Positive.

I think there are psychics for near future or long term prediction. I wouldn’t call Joanna on a long term prediction. For me she’s more of an empath. If I want long term, then I’ll call Yona. I think your choice of psychic should also depend on what your goal is. :)

LOL I could have done without the snarky comment, but yes, others have worked for me...don't get all offended.

Offline whskers

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2018, 07:17:19 PM »

Positive.

I think there are psychics for near future or long term prediction. I wouldn’t call Joanna on a long term prediction. For me she’s more of an empath. If I want long term, then I’ll call Yona. I think your choice of psychic should also depend on what your goal is. :)

LOL I could have done without the snarky comment, but yes, others have worked for me...don't get all offended.

Not at all offended. People who work for me doesn’t work for everyone. I just found who works for me and stick with them and if anyone asks.. I share :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2018, 07:18:26 PM »

Positive.

Not at all offended. People who work for me doesn’t work for everyone. I just found who works for me and stick with them and if anyone asks.. I share :)

so why the snarky comment, if anyone works for me?   

Offline whskers

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2018, 07:20:57 PM »

Positive.

Just wondering what your input is. Sorry if you find it snarky.  :).

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2018, 07:22:29 PM »

Positive.

Just wondering what your input is. Sorry if you find it snarky.  :).

smh..lol yea ok.   

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2018, 03:14:26 PM »
I read with Veruska recently and she told me my sunglasses were lost and I wouldn’t find them and so far she’s been right about that. She also said I’d meet a woman in October with the name d like Dianna or Deannaand that she was beautiful and had older kids like 20 yrs old she said we’d meet socially and there would be very good things with this woman. Well tonight I met a deanna and we hung out for a bit playing 🎱 at a bar but I was not really attracted to her. She was nice but I can’t see myself with her and in any case I didn’t get her number or anything just said goodnight and left with my mates. So maybe Veruska was partially correct?? Unless of course there is another dianna in October??