Author Topic: Frustrated w/fakes & hopeful for the few good ones  (Read 1981 times)

Offline flora0250

Frustrated w/fakes & hopeful for the few good ones
« on: August 16, 2018, 11:18:14 PM »
I am so frustrated with obvious fakes. Those that you talk to & in the first couple minutes they say something so general and then ask you what’s going on. What do you want to know? Ugh! Stop! You didn’t give me enough info to validate that you are real! So I hung up on that guy and thanked him quickly.

I’m not naming names. I’ve decided if I post anything at all I’m not naming names. Just a new rule for me that I feel more comfortable about.

But I will say this. I have spoken with several really seemingly genuinely good readers who have all been telling me the exact same story about how things will go with me & my (newer) POI. Most have left it open ended and very positive. The worst I got was “he’s your soulmate but not your life partner.” But this reader has gotten several outcomes wrong for me before too. I don’t know where things are really going to go and how he really feels and so many questions I wish I knew answers to.

But I will tell you. Once you have a good and real reading with someone who picks up on actual details there is no way they could know without you feeding them any info - it makes the fakes much easier to identify. Now as far as predictions coming true, I am in the wait and see mode. And I do think it’s possible that the positive outcomes many have told me could actually happen but that time frames are impossible to really say.

At least I hope.

But I’ll tell you what. I am guided by my own intuition and instincts on all of this more than anyone I could pay. I am just weak and confused and impatient and seeking comfort in a time where I hate not knowing what’s going on.

Fingers cross all those readers are right & there are some good things ahead for me. They also allllll kept telling me about the same former POI that he would contact me. Every one of them I was like nope. Don’t want him. Done with him. And they were pretty much all like okay. Well. He’s going to reach out.

So we’ll see.

Vent over lol.

Offline Seeker23

Re: Frustrated w/fakes & hopeful for the few good ones
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2018, 08:59:46 AM »
Honey, you better off trusting your gut and intuition. We all  have encountered fakes and given timelines.

I kept an open minded and the predictions given to me never came to pass. If you question these psychics they give you a general statement that person/s went in the opposite direction. It is a line of uttered nonsense.

There was a timeline given to me by someone that I did not pay for, or give any information to, etc. That I should expect an emotional whirlwind to happen and then will be contacted, but not to take them back, because in three months they will be gone again.

But it was a karma type deal that in 6 months so and so will be cheated on. Now that one, I am waiting to see to happen. I was warned, so to speak.

If that happens I plan to update and give props to that person. I will proceed with caution and keep it in mind, but with skepticism.

My intuition has told me a lot. Which I shouldn't have ignored, but did for hope of something else.

Throughout my whole experience with this. Strange things have occurred and keep popping up. One recently, showed me that the person I knew, I did not know at all and some questionable things surfaced. I wished a psychic would have been able to tell me.

I mean disturbing and questionable. I can be berated by others all they want to, but what came to my attention was one of those things that makes your mouth drop and literally think I was in love with that?

I do hope things work out for you.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 10:13:00 AM »
What you said is the reason why I have taken a break from psychics. For some reason I find that I get a better handle of things via email readings than online chat. I feel with online chat, you get the typically stock response, it's hard to explain but I've come to realise I get an accurate indepth response by email.

I think your intuition is stronger than any psychic. I've had situations occur where I followed my own guy instinct and was glad I did. My advice is to just let things unfold. I don't know if you are currently going to multiple psychics but that's the worst thing you can do. It's a never ending cycle of fulfilment.

Right now I'm in a open ended situation with no time frame which I'm okay with. I don't know if it will pan out nor am I putting my life on hold for results, however, the last reading I had before taking a break make sense to me. It was with my to-go psychic she was very candied about how things will pan out. I no longer feel confused because she pretty much counteracted a lot of things that other fake psychics said when I went on a binge.

Just let things unfold in your own time without the aid of a psychic, if you do feel the urge to reach out, check in with your trusted psychic but sometimes you just have to play the waiting game and let things unfold naturally.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 01:12:02 PM »
Thank you both so, so much. Thank you for sharing your experiences and wisdom. Yes I have been binging on multiple readings. “Just to check.” “Just to see if it’s the same.” Etc. It’s not healthy mentally, for my wallet, or for my relationship / possible relationship! It’s nof! But yes it is somewhat of an addictive type of behavior.

So I will absolutely take your advice. I think I can set a schedule for myself. X calls x number of dollars on x date. And only with 1 -2.

Thank you again!

Offline flora0250

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2018, 09:12:58 AM »
Just an update here. Every single one of the readers I’ve thought were good told me my POI was not dating / intimate with / interested in anyone else.

Okay maybe the one reader told me that “it’s like he’s doodling, you know? It’s norhing serious. He’s seeing other people but it’s nothing important.”

And there was one other reader who told me that in the present as of now he just wants to be non committed and free to do what he wants.

Okay and there was the one other reader who is the only one that had some actual validity come to pass. She told me he would meet someone else through the same dating site and would have to decide between her and me and that he would pick me. She said that way back in May when I wasn’t even sure I had feelings for the guy. And she said he would let me know this by Labor Day.

That was the first reading I had with her and the other readings I’ve had with her there have been lots of things now that have not come to pass.

So maybe that initial reading with her was right?!? Wait and see mode still.

But here’s the thing. Most of the readers I thought were honestly really really accurate and picked up on details that I didn’t feed them.... all said he wasn’t with anyone else.

But here I just saw something that makes me know the woman I saw him with a few weeks ago spent the night with him. And she no longer has her dating profile active.

So wth. And I just knew it. In my heart I felt like I knew it. But I also feel like I almost somehow may have influenced it as well. I kept thinking about this woman and wondering if they were dating. And everyone with the exception of what I said above said no. No no no no you’re just being insecure. He’s still into you.

And these were highly ethical seeming readers. Even the one who told me she wouldn’t read for me at first because she didn’t feel a connection.

I’m just gutted. I think I may have somehow influenced things to go the way they did. I know that sounds crazy but I really think that I may have. And I’m so angry at these people who claim to have a gift and genuinely seem to.... and told me he wasn’t with anyone.  :'(

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2018, 10:28:24 AM »
Just an update here. Every single one of the readers I’ve thought were good told me my POI was not dating / intimate with / interested in anyone else.

Okay maybe the one reader told me that “it’s like he’s doodling, you know? It’s norhing serious. He’s seeing other people but it’s nothing important.”

And there was one other reader who told me that in the present as of now he just wants to be non committed and free to do what he wants.

Okay and there was the one other reader who is the only one that had some actual validity come to pass. She told me he would meet someone else through the same dating site and would have to decide between her and me and that he would pick me. She said that way back in May when I wasn’t even sure I had feelings for the guy. And she said he would let me know this by Labor Day.

That was the first reading I had with her and the other readings I’ve had with her there have been lots of things now that have not come to pass.

But here’s the thing. Most of the readers I thought were honestly really really accurate and picked up on details that I didn’t feed them.... all said he wasn’t with anyone else.

But here I just saw something that makes me know the woman I saw him with a few weeks ago spent the night with him. And she no longer has her dating profile active.

So wth. And I just knew it. In my heart I felt like I knew it. But I also feel like I almost somehow may have influenced it as well. I kept thinking about this woman and wondering if they were dating. And everyone with the exception of what I said above said no. No no no no you’re just being insecure. He’s still into you.

And these were highly ethical seeming readers. Even the one who told me she wouldn’t read for me at first because she didn’t feel a connection.

I’m just gutted. I think I may have somehow influenced things to go the way they did. I know that sounds crazy but I really think that I may have. And I’m so angry at these people who claim to have a gift and genuinely seem to.... and told me he wasn’t with anyone.  :'(

Had the same experience exactly - and I'd read with MANY.

Only one reader was clear that he was dating - Cookie.

Actually, thinking back, Sweethearts Tarot also picked up another women - I wish she was still around sometimes.  She was pretty accurate with me.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2018, 03:49:54 AM »
I went through this - is she dating someone etc. all the readers i contacted said no but really I don’t know if their right or wrong, through this forum we can see that this is an unreliable way of knowing the truth.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2018, 08:55:44 AM »

Sorry to hear this! I don't think you influenced anything, more like you simply didn't follow your own gut instance/intuition.

It sounds like you went to various psychics and two were able to pick up on this other woman but you see we often ignore those psychics that accurately pick up on another connection because if for example 2 psychics pick up on a third party and say 16 don't, we go with the majority because the numbers majority outweigh the minority so surely ALLLL those psychics can't be wrong?

Maybe the other psychics just couldn't pick up on the other connection at the time because it wasn't strong enough at the given time who knows.

Once thing I know for sure is I'm starting to believe if the majority of psychics cannot pick up on whether there is someone around the POI and a small number can then I bet your bottom dollar there's some truth in what those small number of psychics pick up.

Sometimes the writing is on the wall but you just choose not to see it.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 08:58:54 AM by Lady_C »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2018, 12:10:51 PM »

Sorry to hear this! I don't think you influenced anything, more like you simply didn't follow your own gut instance/intuition.

It sounds like you went to various psychics and two were able to pick up on this other woman but you see we often ignore those psychics that accurately pick up on another connection because if for example 2 psychics pick up on a third party and say 16 don't, we go with the majority because the numbers majority outweigh the minority so surely ALLLL those psychics can't be wrong?

Maybe the other psychics just couldn't pick up on the other connection at the time because it wasn't strong enough at the given time who knows.

Once thing I know for sure is I'm starting to believe if the majority of psychics cannot pick up on whether there is someone around the POI and a small number can then I bet your bottom dollar there's some truth in what those small number of psychics pick up.

Sometimes the writing is on the wall but you just choose not to see it.

Thank you so much... I think the thing is I kept asking all these other readers if he was with someone because the one who seemed to tune in most and who was most accurate with details and at least one major outcome told me about this other woman. So I kept asking the other like are you sure?????? And it made sense in my own read of the situation too. So I was more confused when those told me there wasn’t someone else than choosing not to see it. I just thought woah how can you be so accurate about all the rest and not see this? Maybe it could be that *he* is not actually that committed in it or serious to him so that’s why they didn’t pick it up? Who knows. Or maybe like you said it wasn’t really a thing yet.

Also. I do think there is something to the whole idea that what you put energy into and think about tends to help create the world around you and manifest. I think that’s the premise of the LOA? Makes sense to me. So here I am though totally giving energy to the thought of him with this other woman. When we are broken up so it’s not like he’s done anything wrong. And if I’m truly being a good friend to the guy then wth I shouldn’t have any issue. OR be so nosy. So these are lessons for me and I am working them. And deciding not to as much as I can - and it will be practice because I know I have anxiety issues - try not to keep going down rabbit holes on social media looking for clues as to the status of what’s up. That is really unhealthy and I think is what I’m saying giving energy to something that may then just go ahead an manifest! Lol - self defeating for sure.

I did have another reading with this one reader yesterday then - this one who really nailed it. And she told me that I would go through a period of growth and letting go and he would come back around to me. Now I know not to trust outcome or timings! I am learning that! But I am definitely learning to let go. And when we last texted - just the other day - he did say he’d like to get together once things slowed down at work. So ... I don’t know. I’m keeping all my dating options open (which are none now but this woman also said that soon there would be many - weird bc I never go anywhere lol). But - I do hope me and this guy can reconnect as friends and I can be open to letting things unfold either way.

Thank you again :)