Author Topic: Cheryl Chichenitza  (Read 8670 times)

Offline foodiegirl

Cheryl Chichenitza
« on: November 06, 2016, 11:50:02 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with her?  I had a reading yesterday and she talks a lot about manifestation.  She did mention some details that were not cookie cutter answers.  Wondering if anyone has anything share about her accuracy.

stargazer

Re: Cheryl Chichenitza
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2016, 03:50:08 AM »
I have read with her a couple of times a few years ago. She was accurate in terms of outcome. But specific dates, details, not so much.

mo45

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 03:44:22 PM »
Cheryl does talk about manifestation.
Her small here and there outcomes have manifested; it breaks my heart to say this but her major big outcomes have not panned out so even if I like her as someone who can deliver compassionately, she has failed on major outcomes.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 05:21:54 AM by mo45 »

stargazer

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 04:20:39 PM »
I haven't read with her in a very long time but yes shes good. I'll try her again next time I have a pressing question 

Offline Beesa

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 08:01:00 PM »
Is she on often, does she take appointments?

mo45

« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2017, 01:20:13 PM »
The last time I spoke to cheryl was months ago but I remember she takes callbacks around evening or nights almost every day...I recall there have been a few days she goes without taking any calls but that might have changed now... I never tried appointments because I thought the line for the call back goes relatively quick but if that is what you like, you could try to see if she takes appointments...

Is she on often, does she take appointments?

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2018, 06:40:05 AM »
Any updates? 😊

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2018, 03:36:46 PM »
I never read with her but noticed she is now on Bitwine...

I think this the same one that was on Keen
http://psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/291811-goddessmuse?feedback=true#feedback

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2018, 02:56:35 AM »
This person's review was amusing to say the least, but she made some very good points. especially the sentence in all caps.

vicky02
I can't believe that i came to this reader and got maybe one question answer. My other questions went unanswered, even as I type it over and over again. I felt she was giving me more advise than insights. She kept telling me our time is up, so I asked her why she didn't answer my questions that I post before our time was up? but she kept going over the question she had already answer. She give me extra time, but during that extra time she still didn't answer any of my questions, instead she went around in circles. then argue with me at my dissatisfaction of her service, calling me a bully (I don't think she knows the definition of a bully)...wow, telling me she is a single mother who will not read for free. what a waste of my funds. I am very disappointed with this reading. I HATE WHEN PSYCHICS MAKES THIS STUPID EXCUSE SAYING, SADLY ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. IF I JUST WANTED TO HEAR WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR, WHY WOULD I PAY YOU?

Offline Member5

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2018, 05:51:24 AM »
This person's review was amusing to say the least, but she made some very good points. especially the sentence in all caps.

vicky02
I can't believe that i came to this reader and got maybe one question answer. My other questions went unanswered, even as I type it over and over again. I felt she was giving me more advise than insights. She kept telling me our time is up, so I asked her why she didn't answer my questions that I post before our time was up? but she kept going over the question she had already answer. She give me extra time, but during that extra time she still didn't answer any of my questions, instead she went around in circles. then argue with me at my dissatisfaction of her service, calling me a bully (I don't think she knows the definition of a bully)...wow, telling me she is a single mother who will not read for free. what a waste of my funds. I am very disappointed with this reading. I HATE WHEN PSYCHICS MAKES THIS STUPID EXCUSE SAYING, SADLY ITS NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. IF I JUST WANTED TO HEAR WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR, WHY WOULD I PAY YOU?

Logically I CAN agree with that last sentence but honestly even I looking back, can pinpoint  a couple times I did call what I knew inside to be fairytale readers, for reassurance and what I wanted to hear so I could calm down and sleep that night. Really sad looking back and I pray to never be that weak about anything again!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2018, 04:03:25 AM »
There were times when I called wanting reassurance to calm me down and lots of times I couldn't settle down to sleep until I talked to someone. But it never really calmed me down much to hear fairytale BS, it rang hollow and left me feeling worse than before I called. The ones who would calm me down the most were the ones who were more realistic, not totally negative but not overly positive either.

It's absurd when readers say a caller didn't want to hear the truth, because readers don't know what the truth is. The best they can give is their own interpretation of what they are seeing.

So true and very accurate!

Offline SarahM

« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2020, 07:26:39 AM »
updates?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2020, 07:03:25 AM »
I talked to her. She doesn’t answer questions directly but talks about vibrations and chakras...

Offline SarahM

« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2020, 08:18:30 AM »
I talked to her. She doesn’t answer questions directly but talks about vibrations and chakras...

Did you feel she was accurate about the present though?

Offline glamgal

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2020, 02:46:34 PM »
I dunno. It was honestly too indirect for me for me. It almost felt like a waste now I understand the above review. Its like she is talking about some other shit and not answering your questions directly. You would need 30 min with her to get anything useful.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 02:48:26 PM by glamgal »

anything