Author Topic: Do they all tell you someone's returning from your past?  (Read 2138 times)

Offline alphabetsoup

Do they all tell you someone's returning from your past?
« on: August 12, 2018, 01:26:19 PM »
I stopped getting readings on my POI.  I have been getting readings on him for 3 years, there's been no movement, they all say he's coming back, time frames come and go. For my sanity I had to stop that and let go. 

Now I get "general love life" readings and they all say "someone from your past is returning, someone who loved you very much".  I can't!! I just can't be worrying or waiting for this POI any longer.  What I want to know is: Is this a typical canned response from readers.  Do they know that everyone has someone in their past that they might like another chance with?

I will not allow these readers to suck me back in to this POI.  What's your experience?

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Do they all tell you someone's returning from your past?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2018, 01:56:12 PM »
I stopped getting readings on my POI.  I have been getting readings on him for 3 years, there's been no movement, they all say he's coming back, time frames come and go. For my sanity I had to stop that and let go. 

Now I get "general love life" readings and they all say "someone from your past is returning, someone who loved you very much".  I can't!! I just can't be worrying or waiting for this POI any longer.  What I want to know is: Is this a typical canned response from readers.  Do they know that everyone has someone in their past that they might like another chance with?

I will not allow these readers to suck me back in to this POI.  What's your experience?

Hmm no, I don't get this answer. It is interesting that they are telling you the same thing, and I know how frustrating it is to see no movement in the physical world.

It could also be that they are picking up on your thoughts and your wishes...but I don't know, it seems like you are ready to move on. Timing is hard to predict with psychics, so maybe in the future...this might happen.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 02:55:14 PM »
Dreamer23,   thanks for your reply.  Good to know others don't get this as a "line".   I have known him for over 20 years and I do suspect he'll come back in some way shape or form.   I just wish there was something better for me than HIM, in the romance category :( 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 03:30:24 PM »
Dreamer23,   thanks for your reply.  Good to know others don't get this as a "line".   I have known him for over 20 years and I do suspect he'll come back in some way shape or form.   I just wish there was something better for me than HIM, in the romance category :(

There is. Keep your options open. :)

Besides readers seldom get outcomes right, you said many were inaccurate for you, so why trust them on this anyway..

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2018, 08:32:18 PM »

I totally understand what you mean. I am in a similar situation.

All I can say is hang in there...somehow everything will be clear.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2018, 06:40:03 AM »

Ive had alot of readings and only heard this once, it was very specific and short term and it happened as predicted. He did not come back in a good way and that was also part of the prediction for me. Like I said, it was very specific. Every time ive wanted to hear that in the past before that, no psychic ever said it. Not a stock line as far as I know ;)

Offline njlady

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2018, 02:44:02 PM »
I got that once but it's not someone I loved, just a man I dated for a long time.  I'm pretty sure that the man she was referring to.  It was the first person out of everyone that came into my mind when she said that.  We broke up in 2010.  I believe he has actually moved back to NJ but I have not run into him.

anything