Author Topic: Still haven’t found a real psychic yet  (Read 1967 times)

Offline psychic girls

Still haven’t found a real psychic yet
« on: August 09, 2018, 11:27:21 AM »
So I met this one new guy on Facebook and ask psychic what would happen they all give me the same stock line. If it doing psychic reading is this easy how do I sigin up as a part time.

Offline Reviewer07

Re: Still haven’t found a real psychic yet
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 12:26:19 PM »
He likes you but it will take time for him to show his feelings-yep I could be a telephone psychic😂. Sorry but reading through so many posts and I have realised that I’m being fed stock standard lines. Hope he works out for you psychic girls 😊

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 09:47:52 PM »
Well everyone was wrong about the new guy, he just stop talking to me. Well I guess 95 percent of the time if you ask a psychic if they like you they will said yes,  but he afraid.

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2018, 10:53:49 PM »
So I met this one new guy on Facebook and ask psychic what would happen they all give me the same stock line. If it doing psychic reading is this easy how do I sigin up as a part time.

;D ;D ;D

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2018, 11:12:41 PM »
hahahah

;D ;D ;D

Offline njlady

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2018, 02:48:11 PM »

Or you could just tell him I'm done with the online talking, let's meet up and see where this goes or I'm going to have to be moving on ...

anything