Author Topic: At a lost for words  (Read 1453 times)

Offline Seeker23

At a lost for words
« on: August 09, 2018, 08:53:18 AM »
So, I stopped with readings. However, as I stopped. Strange things have been happening. All over the place.

No, I was not contacted by an ex. About a week ago I was contacted by my ex's friend.

The story goes, I had decided I needed to get out of the house, get out of my sulking mood, go socialized. And to meet a a couple of people to take my mind off everything.

By chance, I am going to say, my ex's friend walked in, locked his eyes on me for about a 1 minute with an intense stare into my face. I knew who he was, but never engaged in a conversation with him before. In fact, I never really cared for the guy based off of what I heard.

I decided to leave and was followed outside by him. He felt inclined to talk to me. Instead of getting upset, I was cordial and figured I should choose and pick my battles. Plus, I wasn't in the mood to argue with anyone.

He said he seen me before. Asked me the strangest questions like, "are you mad?" Said two things in reference to the ex.  And kept using his full name.

He proceeded to say, he hasn't heard from him in a couple months and does not know what is going on. I stood there and said this is very awkward. I just sort of wanted him to go away

Out of every stupid reading I have had. I wish I would of seen this coming. Something felt completely off about the whole thing. I hated the experience and wished he would of left me alone. But didn't. For whatever reason, wrong place at the wrong time occurred.

Of course, I had to have one person with me say, "why do you suppose that happen?" "I said assholes roam around"?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:58:30 AM by Seeker23 »

anything