Author Topic: anthony  (Read 6065 times)

Offline tinamarie

anthony
« on: November 17, 2018, 11:08:13 PM »
does anyone have anything to say about him? i love him,, i think he's great. always empowring and uplifting messages that seem to come true, but as an overall picture of the situation, that may even be a year in the future (even if he sees it for next month). in general so far the gist of what he's said has manifested to a degree. the final outcome is still to be seen. but each time i've read with him, the situation seems to unfold how he sees, even if it takes quite a while

Offline ebony

Re: anthony
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 02:54:54 PM »

I love Anthony too, i have been looking to start a thread for him since, i believe he is highly gifted. he is the only once that have given me consistent reading up to date, i have spoken to him 11 times for the last 6 months from 3 different PS account and he always give me same reading without knowing who i am, also he had mentioned specific things other psychics dint pick up, although his timeline keep pushing forward but his outcome has not change i know he is right cos timeline can be difficult

i highly recommend him and he is the only reading i am on PS site

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2018, 07:36:06 PM »

I love Anthony too, i have been looking to start a thread for him since, i believe he is highly gifted. he is the only once that have given me consistent reading up to date, i have spoken to him 11 times for the last 6 months from 3 different PS account and he always give me same reading without knowing who i am, also he had mentioned specific things other psychics dint pick up, although his timeline keep pushing forward but his outcome has not change i know he is right cos timeline can be difficult

So I just called Anthony for the second time. I loved him the first. No joke, his reading was the exact same cards. I can't decided whether this is my life or if he is just giving out scripted readings. I am a little nervous now...

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2018, 02:38:33 AM »

So I just called Anthony for the second time. I loved him the first. No joke, his reading was the exact same cards. I can't decided whether this is my life or if he is just giving out scripted readings. I am a little nervous now...

Do you feel comfortable saying which cards came or in general what he said? And I’ll tell you if I got the same. Iv had a few readings with him now and my cards are always dif but the message is more or less the same

@tinamarie thankkkk you! So, I threw away my notes in a fit of frustration. Sorrrrrry :( However, the general gist of what he said was first I have been through a tough time and that Tony (my guy) was working on putting his ex to rest and the issues from that. He sees me victorious in the end looking like a tired general after battle but I apparently win at the end with the star cards and world card.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 03:57:58 PM »

Do you feel comfortable saying which cards came or in general what he said? And I’ll tell you if I got the same. Iv had a few readings with him now and my cards are always dif but the message is more or less the same

@tinamarie thankkkk you! So, I threw away my notes in a fit of frustration. Sorrrrrry :( However, the general gist of what he said was first I have been through a tough time and that Tony (my guy) was working on putting his ex to rest and the issues from that. He sees me victorious in the end looking like a tired general after battle but I apparently win at the end with the star cards and world card.

:(( i just had another reading with him now. yes this is exactly what he said to me. that the poi is coming out of a period of endings and comes back to me like a hurt solider from a battle etc, and i am victorious etc. that was my last reading -- (not the one i just had) . the one i had was very similar though, although this is hard to know what is true because it is true, the poi is ending with the person they were with... so i dont know .... did anything else anthony say to you unravel as true?

@tinamarie - oh gosh, I am sorry and so disappointed for all of us. Not a damn thing he has said has come true for me thus far. I'm just annoyed. I did get a refund for the last call so there is some comfort there.  However, it is disheartening when we discover things like this. That these services are making money off of creating false hope in sad people. Le sigh. I'm just annoyed with myself.

Offline simsim

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 05:19:37 PM »
i spoke to anthony a little over a year ago, everything he told me was vague and nothing came to pass. He was actually the first person i ever talked to on PS, i got a refund for that time.

sadly there are lots of people on PS that use Astrology or other "tools" to help us and arent that gifted really which is why they ask for date of birth... some may even keep notes such as Vincent

however there are some real gifted people that i came across that wowed me, such as;

- Johseph (he passed away earlier this year sadly)... i asked about my health one time and he told me everything is healthy but he see's something wrong with my right foot... that day i stepped on glass and was bleeding and it was wrapped up.

- Bridgette one time straight up told me that my lover met someone new right after getting dumped... turned out true (no info was given)

- Roxanne only uses a name (no tools) and picked up things about my POI that i never told anyone or her before (no info given what so ever)... that my POI living a Double life lol.

these are the only people i talk that PROVEN to be gifted for me... sadly Joseph passed away while Bridgette is good and doesnt sugar coat she does have a wicked memory and same goes to Roxanne (she's just more compassionate in her delivery in a way)

thats why i try hard to hold back and not get a reading till after i let a healthy time to pass by and give things a chance to happen

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 07:11:32 PM »
i spoke to anthony a little over a year ago, everything he told me was vague and nothing came to pass. He was actually the first person i ever talked to on PS, i got a refund for that time.

sadly there are lots of people on PS that use Astrology or other "tools" to help us and arent that gifted really which is why they ask for date of birth... some may even keep notes such as Vincent

however there are some real gifted people that i came across that wowed me, such as;

- Johseph (he passed away earlier this year sadly)... i asked about my health one time and he told me everything is healthy but he see's something wrong with my right foot... that day i stepped on glass and was bleeding and it was wrapped up.

- Bridgette one time straight up told me that my lover met someone new right after getting dumped... turned out true (no info was given)

- Roxanne only uses a name (no tools) and picked up things about my POI that i never told anyone or her before (no info given what so ever)... that my POI living a Double life lol.

these are the only people i talk that PROVEN to be gifted for me... sadly Joseph passed away while Bridgette is good and doesnt sugar coat she does have a wicked memory and same goes to Roxanne (she's just more compassionate in her delivery in a way)

thats why i try hard to hold back and not get a reading till after i let a healthy time to pass by and give things a chance to happen

Thank you @simsim . I did really like Bridgette the one time I read with her!

Offline starempress

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2022, 12:42:29 AM »
Is this Anthony on mypsy and also on purple Ocean as Anthony soulmates?  If yes he was horrible and completely off.

Offline Mattsmom

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2022, 10:54:30 AM »
Is this Anthony on mypsy and also on purple Ocean as Anthony soulmates?  If yes he was horrible and completely off.
]

Haha no, that Anthony on PO is completely different!

But he IS Tony on Path Forward!

I've had varied experiences with Anthony and also have done DM's with the other readers in this thread.  I will probably return to Anthony/Tony at some point.  Reading with Tony on PF is going to be a lot less expensive.

I see he's on the site less often now...hope he's recharging and receiving some high-quality rest.

The last time I read with him, he was out of battery charge.  But overall, he's been good and spot on in many circumstances!
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:56:23 AM by Mattsmom »

anything