Author Topic: An update here, I guess.  (Read 2642 times)

Offline Apalm831

An update here, I guess.
« on: August 07, 2018, 12:39:53 AM »
Some of you might have read the extremely long post that's somewhere on here about who had been right for me in the past and the ex that came back.  Here's a recap:

October 2017 I met and instantly fell head over heels for a dude I met online. We moved extremely fast with eachother and even had a trial run of living together. I wasn't ready and super paranoid and anxious about him as a person until we briefly split (about a month) but came back together. When we got back together we just snapped back into a relationship. It was better than before and we were disgustingly happy with eachother. He then fully moved in and we lived together for awhile and it went really well. Up until a point where we started bickering. However, none of the bickering was that big of a deal, or so I thought. But apparently it was enough for him to start having second thoughts. One night while he was at work some girl started texting him. The texts popped up on his computer and I got furious.I assumed all out fighting had lead him to start chatting up others. Long story short, I confronted him about it and he moved out. I was devastated. We had named our kids and planned to marry in August, so for me my whole world fell apart. I fell into a serious depression and, initially he was very sad and calling me crying, had become short tempered and angry. Any interaction between us lead to me becoming further unglued until the situation finally came to a head. Fast forward a bit-I left my job on disability (depression is tough) at the behest of my doc and stopped any contact with him for about 4 weeks. After he contacted my friends to see if I was doing ok, I eventually reached out to him and we spoke without either party getting upset. We made plans to meet and we did and it went really well. Too well, one thing lead to another and now here we are in a strange sort of 'going slow' limbo. He's distant and apprehensive so far, but at least we're making plans to see eachother. He knows I want to get back together, but he can't commit to that idea yet. He's very gun shy about the whole thing and I have to handle it very delicately. I don't believe in going slow, and normally I'd think it was BS but for the level of drama we went through I'm giving him the benefit of a doubt. But this time, it's def not snapping back together as it had in the past. So, here's what readers are saying and what's been right and wrong..

Kisha--Kisha is my go to. I know she doesn't work for everyone and she had, in the past, been very wrong for me about one guy in particular, but since then she's been 80-90% accurate and I suppose that's the best I'm gonna get. Plus, she's been very patient and kind with enduring my anxiety and frequent emails throughout my break up. On may 1st, Kisha said our relationship was about to become very advanced, talking about starting and family, etc. I asked about whether or not we would marry in August and she said no, but didn't say why. She did, however, say we would marry but that there was no timing. (meaning it's hella far off)  Well, 18 days later he left me. The day he left I had received a 'general outlook' email from Kisha. She's super vague and you kind of have to try to figure out what she's alluding to but in the email she stated I would be 'working alone' for the next two months on my relationship. There was a male figure in my life who would be extremely difficult to deal with and would there would be times I couldn't reach him for whatever reason. But that in 2-6 months something would occur in my relationship that would bring an added sense of commitment (this came up in a prior reading about September specifically. She said she didn't know what an 'added sense of commitment' meant just that it was coming up) but prior to this commitment there would be turbulence (understatement. Pffft) but there was a sense of 'teamwork' within a relationship. However, she said that after it improved it would happen again, which I'm not looking forward to. This has come up in the past with him that I could stay in our relationship for as long as I wanted but I may not be able to endure it. Kisha called me at 3 am two days after we broke up and read for me on him. She stated in a 10 there would be a conversation that helped. (We met and spoke on June 10th, but I lost it afterwards and pushed everything further back) but things wouldn't start to change until a 21. We later hooked up on July 22nd and are, so far, hanging out. She said things would re-situate themselves in an 8 (I'm guessing August, which it is) but there would be upcoming significant set backs. I snuck into her keen line and, without giving names, she stated that in an 8 there would be a rebuilding process of a past relationship. That it was a long process that doesn't have a easy resolution. When I asked when we would have some happiness together? Generally over the course of 8 months. Ugh. But I did ask what the nature of our relationship was and she said that we were an actual couple, not casual. The only thing that changed is when I asked about engagement and him moving back in. While engagement was still on the table in may, she didn't see it anymore. And in may, she said he would not get his own place and would return--he wouldn't return for a very long time. She had no timing, and it was after him admitting to some kind of wrong doing and asking for forgiveness by coming to live with me. So that was the only thing that changed. It wasn't great but it wasn't hopeless.

Cookie--She's the only one that flat out told me she saw us breaking up. It really sucked. For 3-7 months we would be apart and then we would get back together. As it stands, she sees us being a couple by the end of the year. She says it could be sooner if I behave myself and don't pressure him.

Yona--Correct in us more or less sorting things out though she saw a tower 'at an angle' in the relationship. She specifically said she believed it to be jealousy over another girl that I think is important but actually isn't. She thought it would be related to something I saw on social media. I wasn't sure, I thought it might have been conjecture however something did come up along those lines. I think this may have happened. She said It would be the kind of thing I would over in 48 hours, not a big deal. I will have to update again because moving forward she sees a trip but also a potential third party that my partner believes to be just a friend but she's after him and I have to ask him to sort it out. She didn't say how that would resolve because that was the end of the reading but she believed her would ask her to cool it. We'll see if it happens.

Also correct about reconciliation and things moving extremely slow:
Miss Ann, Rachel Marie, Spirit Messages, QOC (she has waffled a bit but last reading said he was 'in love' and would be back. Give it a couple months)

I'm gonna have to update again in a few months. It's still a bit early but hopefully this is helpful.This is the second time this guy has bounced on me only to come back and I really can't impress enough that I can't do another go around with this dude. Hopefully things will work out better this time, because I really can't endure another cycle of this.

Offline artemisia131

Re: An update here, I guess.
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2018, 06:07:29 PM »
Hey, thanks a lot for this update, it's very interesting.

I didn't get when you had your reading with Yona, was it before or after the split?
Could it be that she interpreted the messages on his computer as the social media thing?

wishing you all the best in the meantime.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2018, 11:08:42 PM »
He left me again

Offline njlady

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2018, 12:06:45 AM »
He left me again

I'm so sorry.

Runners run rather than deal.  Unless he fixes whatever makes him do this, please don't take him back again.  He will keep doing this to you over and over again until the day he doesn't come back for good.  This isn't sustainable. You don't need a psychic to see that.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2018, 12:36:31 AM »
Did readers see him leaving again?
He left me again

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2018, 12:57:49 AM »
Sorry to hear this...how are you coping?

It could be the setback and difficulty that Kisha saw...

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2018, 11:35:07 PM »
Yona saw a tower, I thought it was something else but these is definitely a tower