Author Topic: Therese  (Read 35602 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: Therese
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 06:24:58 PM »
Although I have (3) who have given the same timefram for 2 years. and have not changed

As in they are not continually pushing out timeframes?

I had a few, maybe 3 psychics who told me even last year that things would not improve until spring 2012. Everyone else though gave varying times for next contact, ranging from 2 weeks to a few months out. Then when the timeline passed they'd push it out a few more weeks/months.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 07:02:42 PM »
My (S/M) was in a situation where his ex-wife said she would kill herself if he moved on with another woman.

She tried to use Emotional Blackmale on him. It worked for a while because they have a daughter together so he was torn between wanting to start a relationship with me  (because at that time we were not in a relationship) or deal with her Emotional Battles. She didn't kill herself although she has in the past made attempts.

I'm proud of him that he made the decision that no matter what she does he is not the blame for her making her decisions. He decided to be with me, but the ordeal has left him in fear of committment. Because the person he married and the person she turned into were two different people. She was very manipulative, and conniving. He just decided that whatever she did was on her. It's tough

My ex stalked me from Feb 2010 till August 2010 I had to move, get police involved ect. It was awful. I understand what you are saying about your situation being different.

As I've said before Ive had (3) who've been right since Day one. They don't push back timeframes. One who I still used told me that my ex was outside of my house while I was on the phone with her. She was right. I was in denial about getting law enforcement involved. But she told me before I broke up with this guy that things wouldn't end smoothly. Had I did what she said I wouldn't gone through the mental anquish I did for 6 months and the financial toll of moving and starting over.

Ive had psychics that paint me fairytales.

All I can say is to each its own. I'm not a psychic expert, but Ive had psychics tell me things that have saved my life and improved the quality of MY LIFE and for that reason alone, when I'm in a SERIOUS Bind I will call again. But if its something I can figure out on my own I now know to stay away!!

But if any of my recent predictions happen I will post!!

Let's continue to support each other no matter what the problems is. That's the key!

Offline bjr181

« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2011, 10:00:09 PM »
Who were your three again?  Who was the one who picked up your ex outside?

Offline misty

« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2011, 10:07:01 PM »
have anyone else here tried mikko over the weekend? I was really trying to get a hold of Bonniesha or Zheva but none of them ever seem to come online or respond to scheduled call back requests. I felt more drawn to them But when i kept seeing Mikko available i thought what the heck didnt seem like i was going to get through to the two i want.

I don't think i connected to Mikko as much as I wanted to. SHe gave me a lot of timeframes, I couldn't just hang up when only 3 minutes passed by since I had to use up the entire 10 minutes cuz of the promotion.

She was nice, she took a lot of time guessing and hmmm'ing.. A Lot of pauses!

I know we don;t connect to everyone. I'll try to get a hold of Bonniesha or Zheva next time.

Highlyfavored1 Do you know the best times to get a hold of them two?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 10:22:46 PM by misty »

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2011, 10:13:26 PM »
I know she does pause a lot doesn't she, but she was so right for me on two predictions so far so I'm sorry you didn't connect with her.  The last major prediction hasn't panned out yet and I'm not sure about it only because it doesn't seem possible at this point.  I have also been trying to get in touch with Bonneisha but nothing.  It would be nice to have schedules on PPN

Offline misty

« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2011, 10:21:31 PM »
i know right! I even emailed customer service asking if they knew when Bonniesha normally comes online. All they said was "Bonniesha, it seems, has a varying schedule when she works, and she predominantly logs on after 9 p.m. Eastern Time."... yet i never see her online:S

Surprised and glad she got two of your mini predictions correct! She gave me 2 for the following month.  For me she didnt seem to get the past correct to the T and the future isn't the same as what advisors on PS have said.

She almost guessed my age and the length of time its been since I last talked to my ex..well close.

Starrlite What were the two predictions she got correct with you? If you don;t mind sharing

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2011, 04:31:14 PM »
Hello All, this is my first post. Re Therese, I think she's upbeat, has a great energy, and cares about her clients. She didn't work for me though, I read with her many times over a year period. I stopped calling when I realized that she was giving me the same story/prediction every time. Nothing ever happened. She was unable to pick up a new man in SM's life. When I told her the news (which I heard from the source, the SM) she said it was a not true. Will never call her again.

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2011, 07:41:26 PM »
Welcome to the forum!! I'm sorry to hear the predictions didn't manifest. Did you only call advisors from Psychic Source?

kellyv712

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2011, 10:58:50 PM »
I have been talking to Therese for almost a year. She has been great for me! Timing is sometimes off (I find I don't ask about timing anymore) but predictions are true for me. She said I would not get a job I had applied for over a month ago( a woman interviewed me), and I did not get that job.  She said I would be interviewed by a man for the job I WOULD get.... and I got the job today. I was interviewed by the principal, a man.  Therese was exactly right!!!!!  She also has been right every time about the feelings and actions for my SM.  I connect really well with her. I love her!!

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2011, 01:25:03 AM »
I heard nothing but good things about Therese and it took forever but I finally got through to her.  I had the same experience as glasshalffull she he said there was no other person in my ex's life at the time.  At that time there was.  A serious relationship for that matter.  He had a lot of strong feelings but she didn't pick that up.  She told me that there was no one else there without me even asking.  I found out about a month later from my ex when the relationship was over but he was still crying and upset.  He obviously took the other woman seriously.  I did not bother to ever call anyone on psychic source again.  The prices are high and I recieved incorrect predictions from all of them.  But maybe i just did not make a connection with these highly ranked psychics

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2011, 03:10:38 AM »
Sorry to hear your story Starrlite. I still like Therese but won't call her again. I'm glad to hear that she has been correct for some. The only advisor who pick ex's relationship was June but I thought she was wrong...
Has anyone tried June?

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #41 on: November 15, 2011, 04:53:32 PM »
Rates going from $6.75 to $7.95 per minute today.......ouch!

Offline Elaan

« Reply #42 on: November 15, 2011, 05:08:10 PM »
I got that email, too...ouch is right.  Funny thing is...through the years I've read with about half of those psychics that are on the list for a price change and unfortunately the predictions they saw for the me and the guy I was calling about (way back when) never happened. 

Offline glasshalffull

« Reply #43 on: November 15, 2011, 06:21:11 PM »
Same here, Elaan. :-(
But, since I found this site I'm way less compulsive when it comes to call them. I wonder why Penelope in on that list, she isn't psychic at all.

Offline Elaan

« Reply #44 on: November 15, 2011, 08:46:34 PM »
Same here, Elaan. :-(
But, since I found this site I'm way less compulsive when it comes to call them. I wonder why Penelope in on that list, she isn't psychic at all.

LMAO!!  Couldn't we say that about most of them? lol

anything