Author Topic: Therese  (Read 35594 times)

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
Re: Therese
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 09:36:18 PM »
OK - I'm trying Mikki sometime over the next few days/weekend. I'll report back!

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 11:02:15 PM »
Hi All,

OK so i tried psychic power network and spoke to Mikki Reno.  I did my introductory reading with another psychic and i don't know why.  Can't even remember her name but I did not really like her.  Her voice threw me off, and the communication was bad because it was obvious she had me on speaker phone.  Today i put some money in my account and spoke to Mikki Reno.  She pretty much gave me the same predictions as Therese and Ricky and so many others.  I don't know whether or not to believe it given my current situation.  I told her the situation and she kept affirming her predictions.  No time frames though.  I guess there is no way to really tell.  This other lady i spoke to on PPN and Abby from psychic source gave me a completely opposite prediction. 

Either way right now i'm just worried about PPN.  Its so cheap that I really need to control myself and not call for a while.  :)

Offline haileyn

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 12:00:18 AM »
Well I spoke to Mikki today and she did get details of the 2 person I inquired about correctly but when it came to my own feelings I don't think she pinned it very well and also gave an opposite reading of what others have said so I'm not sure. But it wasn't very expensive to read with her.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2011, 03:31:00 AM »
Well I wish you ladies the best of luck.

I haven't spoke to her since July and I spoke to her about 5 times Once a  month from April thru July and (2)x in July and I have to say she was RIGHT on what she picked up for me and predicted

But they are cheap and you get free minutes so it doesn't hurt as bad. I use my free minutes to try people out, and if they are good then I add money.

Best of Luck. I have some updates coming soon!!

Offline lightme

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2011, 03:42:13 AM »
high, if I am not wrong your situation is that your guy
"come and go", right? it is not that hard to be right in prediction
if you think of it. he will surely appear within two months.

no one had read my situation correctly on their own.
I have come to the point to think that they are all fake.

Offline lightme

« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2011, 04:07:43 AM »
high, the lady you referred me to couldn't read my situation.
I am not blaming you, my point is, my problem is different from
most people here, if they cannot read an uncommon problem then
they are probably fakes or not powerful.

just like work issues, they cannot read work issues becos it is
straight forward they cannot fluff it up.

Offline lightme

« Reply #21 on: September 29, 2011, 04:22:41 AM »
sorry guys, I am emotional today becos I had been calling
psychics n none of them can read my situation, I am feeling disappointed.

they all tried to read him as shutting down, come and go, pulling back. all wrong.
he still loves me, he has in fact been reaching out for several weeks, but we have big obstacle.
but none of the psychics could pick that up. the obstacle is somebody is going to be
self destructive if we get together.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #22 on: September 29, 2011, 04:51:13 AM »
Hey lightme, I went through your post could not stop myself from jumping in.
You said that you and your guy love each other but the problem is the third person. Do you really need psychic for this situation, the outcome lies very much on both of you. Have you ever thought of going to a counsellor, both of you should go together (if your guy agrees on that) if you are living in the same city.

Offline lightme

« Reply #23 on: September 29, 2011, 05:06:11 AM »
is not us, is a third party that is self destructive. she even
threatens to kill my SM.

the whole thing involves many people. my SM's mother
is worried too. my SM and me are near depression.

I am sorry I can't tell the whole story here. thanks for showing some care.

Offline loveblooms

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2011, 05:37:16 AM »
lightme I can very well understand you, this is very scary, in my opinion your situation require patience, and both of you should go together to a counsellor, how to deal with such thing. Your SM is pulled in two directions and his situation would be worst than yours. You both definitely don't want to lose the patience to mess up with her. If SHE is threatening, I am sure there must be laws to get this solved (did you talk to attorney). You have to show your support to your SM, don't know how feasible this sounds at this point. I know there is limit of tolerance, but a wiser step would save you any trouble.

Offline lightme

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2011, 06:36:48 AM »
thank you for your post. actually that woman needs counciling most.
I am scared of her too, I am sure she will attack me if she sees me.

me and sm tried to break up, that is when I started to call psychics.
there are also other issues.

I am sharing this so that we could have a better feel how real and capable
are these psychics. bear in mind 90% of the callers call for the same reason.
it is not that hard to predict contact or analyze the come and go thingy.
once the story is out of the box they could catch no ball.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2011, 02:08:03 PM »
Lightme.  I'm sorry you're going through this but like loveblooms says there is love there and you're lucky about that.  Other things will probably resolve themselves or at least I hope they will.  I agree psychics are not going to help this situation and if it really is life threatening they can't.  Just maintain patience and faith.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2011, 05:40:04 PM »

high, if I am not wrong your situation is that your guy
"come and go", right? it is not that hard to be right in prediction
if you think of it. he will surely appear within two months.

no one had read my situation correctly on their own.
I have come to the point to think that they are all fake.

Light,

No my guy doesn't come and go. He was out of my life for 2 years from 2008 to 2010 and he has remained since 2010 when we reconnected

My guy just is afraid the take the relationship to the NEXT LEVEL (engagement, marriage ect.) He is afraid of committement. I'm tired of waiting. Most Psychics tell me to wait he will come around, I'm tired of waiting the timeframes for him to come around and things to get better differs from most psychics. Although I have (3) who have given the same timefram for 2 years. and have not changed

So Light if you and your guy are moving closer and things are getting better then GO WITH WHAT YOU KNOW!!! Trust in you and the relationship and what you two guys have with each other. The psychics may be picking up problems down the line which could be months or years from now. But if you guys are doing well and the situation is working out for the TWO of you then there is NO NEED TO SEEK Psychic advice

I would love to say they all are fake but I can attest to the one's I use consistently on a regular basis have been 99% correct in MY CASE! I'm sorry that things didn't work out for the psychic I referred you too. But also be mindful as I said don't have multiple readings within the same time frame.

Is there something that doesn't feel right between you and your S/M that causes you to NOT FULLY TRUST and believe in what he is showing and telling you in his behaviors and actions that cause you to call the Psychic for validation or confirmation?

Offline lightme

« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2011, 06:02:04 PM »
psychics are 99% right when you are within the 99% same story. commitment problem. this is what i am trying to say. as long as you are out of the norm and they can catch no ball. i have been calling since 4 years ago, and their reading could definitely suit your situation too. my situation has changed, i need new advice, and it just hit me in the face that they are telling me the same thing. of course, they will start to be more in tune AFTER i TOLD them my situation. 

i bet if someone who has no relationship problem and call the psychics, they will say the same thing that the guy is stepping back, scared, not ready lol. positive path known to be honest and accurate, told me she couldnt detect any connection with my SM, but that week, my SM was trying so hard to reach me. and she still claims that she had never need to refund anyone, and she was pissed when i told her she was off. lol

i am now calling for investigation purpose. call it entertainment, that is what they use to cover their backside anyway.

dear all, i just want to warn you. once the psychic asks you leading questions like " how long have you been together?" " when was the last time you both talk/meet?" , it is enough for them to spin a story that would be in tune with your situation. try to find a psychic who doesn't ask questions, that would be more credible.

Offline lightme

« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 06:20:25 PM »
my purpose is not to fight with people here, but to report my observation.

the psychics i called recently are still asking me: " did your guy disappear recently?" " i sense that your guy has stepped back, right?". 

this question would already hit the problem of 90% of the callers. you can voice out here if the above question doesn't speak to you. but i bet very few.

when i first called the psychics, and when they asked these questions, i was like "OMG she knows the situation!! she is real !!"

i would like to point out that William left a deep impression and impressed me. when he heard my voice, he said " your fiancee loves you." he told me before i speak that he sensed how deep is our relationship. however, this is all he could pick up. still, he is different from others.