Author Topic: Therese  (Read 35593 times)

Offline momo

Therese
« on: August 13, 2011, 02:35:54 AM »
Okay, so to anyone who has read with Therese: you guys know just how hard it is to get through to her. Having said that, I'm starting to get the urge to call her again. Here's the thing though, on my  last reading with her(about 2 months ago) she was extremely accurate in describing my current situation(as she always is), however, this time her predictions didn't really pan out. I wanna give her the benefit of the doubt and say her timelines might just be completely off, but I really just don't know. I mean, the first couple times I spoke with her last year, she gave me more advice than anything, but basically predicted the outcome if I followed her advice. I never thought I'd be able to do what she said I needed to do but fastforward to a year later and I did just as she said. The initial outcome was just as she predicted, but now I'm just waiting on the ultimately positive outcome of my situation. I read all her feedback and of course mostly everyone praised her for her accurate predictions. However, I did find a few that said her timelines were way off but that predictions eventually happened(I'm hoping I'm one of those). If I do decide to call her, I am preparing for a long wait and to add at least 30 mins worth of time with her.

Anyways, my question now is- how accurate was she for you? How far off were her timelines? And, is there anyone else you'd recommend that's as great as Therese?

Also, I wanna add, that instead of speaking to Therese, I was preparing to speak to Eden(from CP) tonight. She has been very accurate as well, but it seems her queue is full now and she's not scheduled for next week at all. So now, as a second option, I am beginning to consider Therese again. Anyways, please let me know what you guys think of her. Thank you!

Highlyfavored1

Re: Therese
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 01:41:39 AM »
Therese,

Has been accurate with timing for me for contact and communication. She was not right about a job she told me I would get. She has been very accurate for relationship matters for me. She reads Tarot and she is an excellent reader. I think every reader has their off moments. But overall she is a 5 star psychic. I would be skeptical of all "GREAT" feedback yo have to have some negative, just not a lot.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 01:49:52 PM »
I have absolutely no faith in Therese she told me without me asking that SM was not seeing anyone.  That there was no significant woman in his life and he did come to me to talk because he needed his best friend because he fell in love with someone who broke his heart.  This is bull shit I'm done with psychics.  Every psychic has said we'll get back together and I believed it because me and SM have been talking and stuff but he confessed to me last night that he has been cheating on his new gf with me for a month now.  Why didn't Therese pick up on that betrayal he made me the other woman and Therese only saw great positive things. SM is dead to me now and I actually took another man on his offer for a date he asked about 2 months ago and last night I said yes time to rebuild my life.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 06:15:08 AM »
Sorry to hear that starrlite.

I havent' called Therese since July and total I've spoke to her about (3) times and she was correct on her prediction with timing for me. As far as when I would get back together with my boyfriend when we boke up.She didn't do well in the area of career. She unfortunately described a job situation that didn't occur, and I didn't get the job. I was down about it but not since.

Its unfortunate they get some things right and MAJOR things wrong.

Sometimes there is no connection. She and Claire were the only two I connected with on there. Sorry she didn't work out for you. That's a MAJOR PREDICTION Gone wrong.

Right now, I'm just waiting on whatever happens to happen and not investing any more in the (S/M) if he wants me then he is going to have to do ALL THE WORK to get me back

Offline vanyct

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 01:53:17 PM »
I have a general question... I think we can al conclude that there are times when we get a good reading and times when we don't, and one of the reasons for this could be there is no connection with the psychic.  We feel it on our end because either what they are telling us is not the case, or it could be just a gut feeling.  Do you all think that the psychic performing the reading can also feel that there is no connection or do they really believe what they are telling us. 

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2011, 02:21:49 PM »
I have a general question... I think we can al conclude that there are times when we get a good reading and times when we don't, and one of the reasons for this could be there is no connection with the psychic.  We feel it on our end because either what they are telling us is not the case, or it could be just a gut feeling.  Do you all think that the psychic performing the reading can also feel that there is no connection or do they really believe what they are telling us.

I've had Readers to tell me that there was no connection. I read with a Reader named Maeve who get's RAVE Reviews. I spoke with her twice and both times she told me she got nothing. She told me I should try someone else and refunded my money. I appreciated her honesty.

The first time I spoke to her she said I'm not getting anything would you like me to continue trying. I told her yes. The information that she got was totally wrong. I later told her. I kept reading her reviews and thought maybe it was an off day for me or her so I called her again and she told me she couldn't get anything.

I think an assumption is that if the person is psychic they will connect with everyone but that isn't the case. I have a reader who I've used for 18months and she can only do so many readings in an hour or so b/c she says the energy will start to mix together and before she get's back on she has to wash her hands and face and do some other things to cleanse the energy from her. She said if not then the readings will be incorrect and information scrambled. She gave me something to think about. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2011, 02:43:10 PM »
I had a reader on Keen who told me there was no connection.  She asked me if I had been receiving multiple readings, which, of course, I was!  She asked me to refrain from contacting psychics for 5 days.  After the 5 days passed, I called her.  At that point, she said there was a connection, but it was an odd call, and I'm not sure what to think. 

I think readers should be honest with their clients and let them know if they are unable to connect.  I don't think there's any way that one person can establish a connection with every single person who contacts them. 

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2011, 07:45:44 PM »
I don't really know.  I would like to think that they think what they are telling us is true.  If not they are just scam ming us.  I know I swore off psychics but I called Abbie yesterday.  Gave me a completely different prediction than the last time I spoke to her where she said this new guy who asked me out the other day is my SM not my ex, so who knows.  She saw one thing and then another or maybe I just don't have a connection with any psychic.  Ricky saw my ex and I getting back together too.  We are communicating but as best friends and I don't know if I want him back at this point so my free will might change their predictions.  Its so hard to tell because we have the opportunity to make decisions.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2011, 09:43:49 PM »
Highlyfavored,

Maeve is on what service.  I would like to give someone that honest a try.

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2011, 12:23:42 AM »
starrlite

She is on
www.psychicpowernetwork

They are cheap $1.99 Try Mikki Renno She has been 98% accurate for me.

Offline Starrlite

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2011, 02:29:48 AM »
I looked into it.  They have an amazing introductory offer.  Will definitely try soon.  No Maeve though.  Am going to make an appointment to talk to Mikki Reno.

Thank you for the reference

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2011, 03:36:52 AM »

starrlite

She is on
www.psychicpowernetwork

They are cheap $1.99 Try Mikki Renno She has been 98% accurate for me.

If you do decide to go with them I will tell you who to use. I have been with them for almost 2 yrs. I was only with California Psychics for 2 months I was not use to paying that much to speak to a Psychic! Then to find out that the same psychics are on the same networks. WHICH I just recently found out by the way going by different names! I felt like an idiot paying all that money!!

Read the feedback they post positive and Negative!!

I won't say who on the forum b/c I don't want to cause any problems for Psychics working multiple lines.

I'm sorry I spelled her name wrong its Madhavi :-\
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 03:53:27 AM by Highlyfavored1 »

Offline lightme

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2011, 04:29:16 AM »
Hi High,

i know you have good experiences with Therese, i called her today, i was expecting her to pick up one or two things but she couldn't pick up any. :( she even read my sm wrongly, saying he has self destructive habit LOL . i feel that she was guessing. but i like her a lot as a person, the way she speaks, she is so upbeat, beautiful voice, very very nice lady to talk to. i gave her the benefit of doubt due to her good reputation and not wanting to waste time, i just told her my story and let her predict from there. as usual, a positive big picture, nice. her timeline is same as Nina, that was the only thing that surprised me. 

can you share with me more on Fallon? is she good? reviews said she doesn't ask question. does she take a long time?

Offline positivethoughts2

• Veterans
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2011, 11:10:41 AM »
highly favored

So is it Mikki Renno or Madhavi that you like? Mikki seems to have awesome feedback.

Thanks!
PT

Highlyfavored1

« Reply #14 on: September 28, 2011, 05:43:39 PM »
highly favored

So is it Mikki Renno or Madhavi that you like? Mikki seems to have awesome feedback.

Thanks!
PT

Mikki Reno is the one!!!!

Madhavi is the one who I didnt have a connection. But she is honest and will tell you.

Bonneisha- GREAT!! But she takes a long time with shuffling ect. Has a weird method of connecting, but she has been 95% accurate for me.

Zheva - She has great feedback for timeframes. But for me her timing was incaccurate but the outcome was the same. Plus she emails you additional updates. Very honest reader. She will tell you not to call and will email you if she get's anything So you won't waste any money