Author Topic: When two trusted advisors give opposing predictions...  (Read 4081 times)

Offline Hillcam

When two trusted advisors give opposing predictions...
« on: August 06, 2018, 08:33:50 PM »
I’ve gone on a Keen binge the past few days 🙄😩

Two of my most trusted advisors have given me opposite predictions, obviously leaving me more confused and more upset than before. I’ve never been this close to choosing a select few readers before so at this point I have no idea what to think.

Has anyone else been in the same situation and if so, how did you handle it?

Offline Dreamer23

Re: When two trusted advisors give opposing predictions...
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2018, 09:49:40 PM »
I've been there. It sucks, because it gets really confusing and it can lead to a binge. Is there one advisor you trust more than the other? Who are they, if you don't mind me asking? Have they given you completely different things or slightly different?

I feel like the devil is in the details with this one.

Maybe you can go to one of the top advisors mentioned on this forum: Yona, Kisha, Cookie

All in all, most keen psychics get things wrong, so keep that in mind. It seems to be the truth based on everyone's comments on this forum. Don't take what they say to be the ultimate truth.

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2018, 02:59:14 PM »
I called one last advisor, in hopes it’d clear things up. Two out of three gave negative predictions.

Cali Rose, Jade8928 & Michele Answers. All of them are great for me...but you’re right, I need to take Keen readings with a grain of salt most of the time. Time will tell.

I’ve been waiting for Cookie for a couple of months now, I’m finally in the top 20. By the time I hear from her, I’ll have a new situation for her to read. Lol

Offline Newlife

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 04:22:36 PM »
So I tested Michelle with an ex who kept harassing me and wanted to break my relationship and she failed!!! She said he wants a commitment  with me but this guy recently engaged. When you ask for intentions readers assume you want to be with them.

I called one last advisor, in hopes it’d clear things up. Two out of three gave negative predictions.

Cali Rose, Jade8928 & Michele Answers. All of them are great for me...but you’re right, I need to take Keen readings with a grain of salt most of the time. Time will tell.

I’ve been waiting for Cookie for a couple of months now, I’m finally in the top 20. By the time I hear from her, I’ll have a new situation for her to read. Lol

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2018, 04:40:34 PM »
So I tested Michelle with an ex who kept harassing me and wanted to break my relationship and she failed!!! She said he wants a commitment  with me but this guy recently engaged. When you ask for intentions readers assume you want to be with them.

Interesting! Michele was one of the only advisors to give me a negative prediction about my ex POI which turned out to be true.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2018, 04:41:15 PM »
Well perhaps it wasn't because you asked for intentions, it was because you asked about intentions from a guy.
Readers always put that relationship spin on everything and I do mean everything. It's probably the number one reason why they get callers, I get that.

I called about a sick friend once and the reading was turned into he was longing for me and some stupid shit. I was like what?? He is dying and is an old man. Really?

I had a person from this forum do a card reading for me once and I asked about the manager on the current job and asked about the manager on the upcoming job because I was leaving and with both guys she told me the current manager wanted a relationship, although he was married and the upcoming job he was going to want a relationship, although I had only met him once for the interview. I felt it was just bologna times ten! Just stupid.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2018, 06:29:23 PM »

Interesting! Michele was one of the only advisors to give me a negative prediction about my ex POI which turned out to be true.

She (michele) told me my current bf would be a fun connection but he wouldn't be serious about the future.  Odd because he moved to my tiny town to be near me and frequently talks about our future together and him moving in next year.  So his intentions are clearly he is serious about the future, but maybe it will change or maybe she's way off. 

Offline Hillcam

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 08:17:50 PM »

She (michele) told me my current bf would be a fun connection but he wouldn't be serious about the future.  Odd because he moved to my tiny town to be near me and frequently talks about our future together and him moving in next year.  So his intentions are clearly he is serious about the future, but maybe it will change or maybe she's way off.

Interesting. Maybe she sways negative... I’ll keep that in mind.

For now, I’m going to leave it be & see how things play out on their own.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 08:21:14 PM »
She's only given me a positive reading this is why I asked her that question, it was not really to trick her but to find a motive, unfortunately She was wrong

Interesting. Maybe she sways negative... I’ll keep that in mind.

For now, I’m going to leave it be & see how things play out on their own.

anything