Author Topic: Who would you recommend?  (Read 7461 times)

Offline Wishful Thinker

Who would you recommend?
« on: August 05, 2018, 02:34:39 PM »
I have a question for the members in this forum that have been here longer than a year.  The reason why I ask for longer than a year is because you all seem to have consulted numerous ones. 

Is there anyone psychic both online and in person (hometown) that you have found to be at least 70% accurate?  In accuracy, it doesn’t just mean with predictions, but overall feelings, thoughts, etc.  I see most everyone on here uses or consults the same Psychics, however, I truly believe that there are some that aren’t posted on here that are good, but just don’t know about.  Thank you!!

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Who would you recommend?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2018, 03:07:24 PM »
I have been getting Readings for a yr now. I’ve went through a ton of psychics through keen and bitwine, I went through so many recommendations on this forum a lot of psychics got some things right but only one has gotten both predictions and emotions correct - Kate Marquez. She is very straight forward but it’s your prerogative to be objective and not paint her words as something more positive than it is.

One reader I recommend for just general predictions is Micah, none of the predictions pertaining to a specific question about a POI have come true tho. Aries got a few things right but she gets inaccurate if you read with her too often and I wouldn’t go to her for relationships. Same with Lady P she became extremely inaccurate after awhile. Cookie gets bits and pieces I would not rely on her for outcome or progression.

I love hearing other experiences of ppl I read with, it’s great to know how readers work for other ppl and some don’t work for others. I really like this site because of it, to see how my experience compares to others.

I agree with you regarding Cookie and Aries. Never read with the others mentioned though. I'd say give Yona a try: http://www.yonafarrell.co.uk/

Not to be a "fan boy" of hers - but I am trying to stick to readers who have been right for me. I know she can be a bit confusing (which initially deterred me from her) but if you are looking for a recommendation - I'd give her a try. I would encourage you to read her thread as well to get an idea of how she has worked for some or how she reads - under "Yona Farrell"

Otherwise I wouldve mentioned Cookie and Kesha lol

I've had hits from California Psychics and Keen as well.

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2018, 07:16:26 PM »
I have been getting Readings for a yr now. I’ve went through a ton of psychics through keen and bitwine, I went through so many recommendations on this forum a lot of psychics got some things right but only one has gotten both predictions and emotions correct - Kate Marquez. She is very straight forward but it’s your prerogative to be objective and not paint her words as something more positive than it is.

One reader I recommend for just general predictions is Micah, none of the predictions pertaining to a specific question about a POI have come true tho. Aries got a few things right but she gets inaccurate if you read with her too often and I wouldn’t go to her for relationships. Same with Lady P she became extremely inaccurate after awhile. Cookie gets bits and pieces I would not rely on her for outcome or progression.

I love hearing other experiences of ppl I read with, it’s great to know how readers work for other ppl and some don’t work for others. I really like this site because of it, to see how my experience compares to others.

Hi Pasty5,

I see you PM'd me with the same question and because the answer isn't particularly private I thought I'd just respond here.

I feel that this question isn't quite as straightforward as it seems at first pass. It depends what you are looking for. A lot of people seem to call about predictions (such as contact) that will actually happen in the short term; some consider accurate contact dates the most important thing. Others want the bigger picture -- e.g. will there be a lasting relationship with me and X? Another line of questioning / information is around personal / spiritual growth; e.g. what can I do to get to where I can invite / sustain a healthy lasting relationship. And then there is the need/desire to better understand someone's feelings or intentions via an empath... which can be helpful for people in a relationship dynamic already.

There are likely other rationales for calling as well that I haven't listed, and note that the examples I've used are about relationship but could just as easily apply to those seeking jobs or financial abundance, trying to figure out what work is right for them, calling about pets, etc...

So, with that context in mind, here are just some thoughts and experiences I have that address your question:

- Like a lot of people on here, at this point (3+ years of calling way too many psychics on keen, CP and Best Psychic Directory), I don't wholeheartedly recommend anyone on an online platform. As per your own experience, I had a lot of people get a few things right... but not everything and ultimately, because you won't know what's right and what's not until much later, this can lead to more confusion than anything

- The above said, a lot of readers got current and immediate future right for me at time. I've had the best luck with Sweetheart's Tarot, Lotus of Light (right a couple of times and then wrong on something important), Queen of Cups18 (short-term only), Jane Wilcox and Keiry (almost no detail, but was accurate)

- A few readers are worth mentioning because they were pretty accurate on the bigger picture for me with a situation with a POI: Miss Marla and Annalisa38 on Keen, and Mandy Petersen and Vashaili on BSD. I have never seen Annalisa mentioned here but I have found her very helpful.

- I still don't know what to make of Cookie or Kisha. Kisha has been super vague with me, but not wrong. Some of her stuff may still be playing out. Cookie has gotten some super specific stuff right and I think she is very gifted. She has also missed some important stuff for me and possibly mixed up past with future. BUT, again she is talented and has integrity and I am still open to her as she's given me a heads up about something that no one else really picked up on.

- Before I ever discovered online platforms I only spoke with in-person psychics and I actually feel that I found several very good ones. I'm sharing a few here for the first time. These people do phone appointments, and I had longer readings with them. I think they are all talented and real and have high levels of integrity. Note that they are all more on the spiritual growth tack than short term predictions, BUT were right about my situation overall:

Kae Schrieber: http://www.fromspirit2u.com/
Kae channels a bit like Judi but I think better. A caution is that I think she channels a person's highest self or subconscious, so actions may not totally follow, but she gave me some very good insights. She's also an exceptional medium

Michelle Morrison: http://www.thebalancedsoul.com/
I met her at a wellness fair and had a few readings with her around 3 years ago. Looking back she was very accurate and I wish I had taken her advice!

Noelani Rodriguez: https://noelanirodriguez.com/
Calls herself a metaphysical life coach and she is looking at the bigger picture for you / your growth so don't expect contact predictions. She is very affordable and generous with her time. A bit confusing because she uses metaphor and is trying to get you to figure it out, rather than spoon feed info...

Offline mignnone

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2018, 08:18:45 PM »
@doubleoh8

What advice did Michelle give you that you didn’t take?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2018, 08:44:34 PM »
@doubleoh8

What advice did Michelle give you that you didn’t take?

Without getting into too much detail, the gist of it was, I met a guy and really fell for him. He's been in my life for the past 3 years and there is caring and kindness but not the relationship I'd hoped for. Michelle and others told me to let go and move on, that it would be damaging for me to hold on. Michelle specifically said he would not be ready for 5+ years for a relationship. She also gave me advice about work (a project to focus on) and a move. Both of those things I am finally focusing on now and it's the best thing for me -- doors are opening back up and I am coming out of the fog of holding onto a relationship that just wasn't going anywhere.

A lot of other readers -- especially once I started calling -- told me to be patient. But Michelle and a few others were more realistic and genuinely trying to help me do what was best for me. I do think if I had moved on and focused on my own goals a long time ago, I'd be in a better place in a lot of ways. I suppose that seems super obvious now... and sound advice for anyone hanging onto a person / relationship that is not giving back. At the time I was not ready to hear it.

Just one more note on Michelle: I know the advice above sounds generic but I think she is gifted because she picked up my specific profession and some detail about a project I was considering starting. She also saw why I should move and talked about the energy of different places - what would suit me best. I am now making the move she suggested and feel she was right about the energetic difference.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 09:22:10 PM »
@doubleoh8

Can you ask Michelle specific questions or does she just tell you what she sees? Do you remember who the other readers were that told you to move on?

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 09:58:57 PM »
@doubleoh8

Can you ask Michelle specific questions or does she just tell you what she sees? Do you remember who the other readers were that told you to move on?

Hi @mignnone,

I will respond a bit later in a PM. I had a number of people tell me it was best to move on... will need to look at my notes. But when I have a chance I will send you a bit more detail.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2018, 10:00:40 PM »
@doubleoh8

Thanks!

Offline mignnone

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2018, 10:44:56 PM »
I would have agreed with you that Melody is accurate. She got so much stuff right for me when I read with her on Keen. But then she asked me to contact not through Keen. Every prediction she told me after that, the opposite happen. I didn’t ask her if things would happen, she would just tell me but it still ended being opposite of what she saw happening. The only other prediction I have from her is supposed to happen in October. If the opposite happens, I will not call her back again ever. Last time I spoke to her was March of this year.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2018, 12:20:52 AM »
For those who said that Aries Intuition is not good for relationship readings, why is that? I had a reading with her by email, first time, asking about a relationship. I don't know what to make it of it, so I was curious to know why you think her relationship readings are not good?

Thanks!!!

anything