Author Topic: Planets in Retrograde  (Read 13839 times)

ladya

Re: Planets in Retrograde
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2019, 11:39:10 AM »
Having your chart read is pretty interesting. I think a lot of people give it a bad wrap Bc they think it’s only your sun sign that you go by.

My sun is Aries and my mercury is in Aries and it just got out of retrograde (I believe) and that explains sooo much lol.

O yes. A chart reading can also tell you some things that are almost "destined" where ordinary psychic readings fail. A skilled astrologer can tell you when and if for example you are destined to marry (well not actually destined but if you have many negative positions against marriage you will struggle whereas more favorable ones increase the likelihood of an enjoying good marriage or partnership).

Predictions of marriage from an astrologer is not always the typical marriage. It can be living with someone or long term where you’re in love. Those are all considered 7th house. Once you’re in love, it can activate that house.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2019, 12:07:46 PM »
I never really used to believe in starsigns and astrology until I found out that people were lots like their starsigns and during retrogrades etc things seem to go more wrong, more stress more arguing more disturbed sleep. I'm still on the fence and would like to have more evidence of this along with a genuine astrologer possibly one day but I must say it has intrigued me.

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2019, 12:12:56 PM »
I’ve never had any problems in retrograde until last Mercury retrograde. Everything that’s supposed to happen happened lol. In triplicate

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2019, 07:45:49 PM »
I’m feeling the retrograde I swear. The past 2 days have been soo weird and confusing lol.

I had 2 astrology readings, the first guy didn’t really tell me much of anything. Told me that if someone care back into my life by the end of this year they were meant to stay and if not stay single for the next 2 years. I’ll be married by 2025 apparently.

The 2nd person I really really liked. She didn’t make any predictions which I actually appreciate, she just told me what could happen and she also said the during the time of my breakup, mine and POI chart was clashing in some way (I don’t remember it all). She also told me there’s no wonder we had a strong connection because of the way our birth charts were. He’s a Pisces and my Venus is in Pisces, I’m an Aries and his Venus is in Aries. Venus supposedly represents love and what you’re attracted to. I didn’t have his time of birth so it wasn’t exact but close enough for something. She also informed me that I would have a strong marriage.

Offline Love221

« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2019, 08:46:58 PM »
Does anyone have a good astrologer? I haven’t been able to find one.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2019, 09:06:42 PM »

Apparently Moira from Psychic Source was supposed to be a good one? Anyone can attest to her? I know when I had my account she was always the one that did their astrology newsletters. Also, I know some people have success with Delores from CP.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2019, 09:19:05 PM »

To just have your chart read or are you looking for predictions?

If you want a chart reading and an understanding of how things work I recommend Deborah at eighthhouseastrology.com

Offline Kevinmurph

« Reply #37 on: July 12, 2019, 02:53:43 AM »
Joni Patry.  I just had a fantastic reading.  You need your time of birth.  She is not psychic but reads your chart using Vedic astrology.  Nailed my past and then told me my future with dates for timing.  Loved my consultation and will follow up again in a few months. 

ladya

« Reply #38 on: July 12, 2019, 03:01:10 AM »
Joni Patry.  I just had a fantastic reading.  You need your time of birth.  She is not psychic but reads your chart using Vedic astrology.  Nailed my past and then told me my future with dates for timing.  Loved my consultation and will follow up again in a few months.

I second her. She’s phenomenal. Kapiel Raaj is fantastic too. There’s quite a few great astrologers they’re all quite pricey but they’re masters at their craft.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:07:25 AM by ladya »

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #39 on: July 12, 2019, 11:13:50 PM »
I know everybody is different, and things impact people differently, however I can’t help but to feel that a lot of readers blindly rely on astrology to navigate their predictions. One reader strongly urged me against speaking to my bf regarding his recently shitty behavior, she boldly cautioned “spirit urges you to wait until aug 11, because if you speak up, youll cause a regrettable outcome and never forgive yourself!!” Well, I did speak up, it was a fight that lasted maybe 12 hours, in which he realized I was completely justified, he apologized, took accountability and even started showing me a change in behavior. Had I taken her advice, I would still be sitting here in misery dealing with what was going on. I’ve been thinking about how a lot of timeframes from readers have the tendency to match up. Maybe part of it is destined to be, but a large part of it also seems ot line up with retrogrades, shifting in seasons, etc.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2019, 08:50:54 PM »
Did y’all survive mercury retrograde?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2019, 09:03:25 PM »

Just about 🥴

What about you ? Lol

Offline username1111

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2019, 09:06:17 PM »

Was actually a great one for me... I did travel and it went all smoothly :P
And a past connection came back in a very pleasant / friendly / fun way.
No complains!
Loved to watch the full moon eclipse as well as I was in Europe and in the right zone to do so ^^ - lovely retrograde!

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2019, 09:55:14 PM »

Just about 🥴

What about you ? Lol

I somehow did 😅 it was a very strange month to say the least.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2019, 10:02:34 PM »

Just about 🥴

What about you ? Lol

I somehow did 😅 it was a very strange month to say the least.

I didn’t know we were in one until yesterday or so! It would explain my problems with texts and articulation issues. 😂