Author Topic: Three free psychic questions  (Read 4068 times)

Offline AngelBaby99

Three free psychic questions
« on: July 18, 2019, 02:31:00 PM »
Hello everyone I found this website with real actual people who answer three free questions so I thought I’d share (-: https://thelovequeen.griffinchat.com/user/connect/

Offline Jellybean123

Re: Three free psychic questions
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2019, 04:00:02 PM »
Did you already get the answers back? Do they ask for a cc?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2019, 06:46:04 PM »
I am a sucker to try and no they don't ask for a cc right away. They accept paypal and you purchase credits, although I don't know the cost yet.  You have three credits which I assume equals three questions and it's all via chat. It also seems to be an international psychic platform, so I registered with an alias. You ask any of the readers which show that they are currently available and you refresh the page to see their reply. I handed out a question to Alexander and although it seems plausible, it's kind of general.

Here are the Terms and Conditions

Terms of conditions and use and membership agreement for use of www.(the site) and service providers GriffinChat.com (service provider) who provide psychic instant and text messaging. These general terms apply to all users of the site and members:

Use of the site is on the basis these terms and conditions are accepted by accessing and using the site. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions please do not use thesite or the services provided.

a. You confirm that you are over 18 years of age and are of sound mind.

b. You have agreed to purchase the credits through PayPal and there are no refunds. You do not have to use all of your credit on one go you can save them for another day, week etc.

c. It is your understanding that thisservice and the site is for entertainment purposes only.

d. You confirm that you are not being forced by anyone to join against your will.

e. Services and the site may have down time due to technical alterations of the services or interrupt the services for operational reasons such as repair, maintenance or improvement of the services or because of an emergency.

f. The service provider’s Instant Messaging may change the system resource limits applicable to your membership at any time.

g. I agree that I will not charge back on my credit card account, as that could be construed as fraud on my part.

h. Any complaints should be made to GriffinChat.com customer services within 24 hours the number to ring is 08000356780 free from a land line or mail complaints@GriffinChat.com.com.

i. The reader and the customer are responsible for any communications between them. Trusting and accepting the information given by the reader is solely at the discretion of the customer.

j. Information regarding finances: The customercannot request –either verbally or in writing –advice and evaluations regarding investments or the buying and/or selling of stocks or securities.

k. The information given by the reader regarding health issues are general and serve for entertainment purposes only. The service provider’s Psychic Instant Messaging and the site does not provide health consultancy or any other medical services. Readers are not to act as diagnosticians, to provide medical care or prescribe medications. By using this service the customer agrees not to request any of these services. If there are serious health issues the customer should visit their doctor or nearest hospital.

l. Barring of access.

m. The service provider and the site can and will temporarily or permanently bar a customer access, to all or any of our services in any of the following circumstances. To refrain from posting material that is defamatory, inflammatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, hateful, obscene or embarrassing, sexually-explicit language or images toany reader. Never impersonate another person or misuse any of the services we supply in any way.m. The service provider and the site will only use your personal information for our own marketing purposes mailing of a regular newsletter or promotional SMStext message. We will not pass on any of your personal information to any third party unless required to do so by an appropriate regulatory authority. If you do not wish to receive any promotional material please send an email to complaints@ GriffinChat.com stating no promotional information in the subject line, you will receive a clarification email.

n. Disclaimer. The service provider and the site is provided on an “as is, as available” basis to the customer.

o. The customer uses the service provider’s messaging service and the site entirely at their own risk, and there is no come back for the content used.

p. The service provider, text Messaging and the site cannot be held responsible for any loss of data whilst using this service nor can the service provider or the site be held responsible for any consequential loss of data, nor held responsible for any losses occurring through the transmission of a “computer virus” a “computer worm” or any-other “computer outrage”.

By accessing any areas provided by the service provider or the site, the customer agrees to be legally bound and to abide by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use any part of the service provider’s services or connected websites.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2019, 06:57:26 PM »
I asked the same question to a different reader (Atlanta) and the chat screen stays open with your previous question so I don't know if the new reader sees this.
She answered in a one sentence response (just like the first reader) and she used the words changes and search, just like the previous guy. Her response was even more general. In other words, nothing makes me think they have any psychic ability.

Here are the costs for the credits
2 credits – £3.99
6 credits – £11.49
12 credits – £23.94
17 credits – £33.83

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2019, 07:44:15 PM »
Ahh thank you for all the info! I was thinking it may be more general then anything specific.
@hornetkick, since you are a hero member on here is there any on keen you would actually recommend?

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2019, 09:16:22 PM »
I've read recently with John Warren, but won't know how good he is until September and I read with Aquarian Psychic about a month ago, who I thought was just wrong. I've already posted about her harassing emails every day about house ascension or whatever.

These are the Keen ones I have bookmarked, but can't seem to catch them on, or if they are busy, they log off pretty quickly. I haven't read with any of them. They have been recommended by various members on the forum.

Clairvoyant Danielle
Empathic Ted
InfiniteStar
Katariinas readings
Psychic Fahaad
TheAutumnMeadow

Offline Jellybean123

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2019, 09:40:43 PM »
Thank you so much for that! I tried raven 11 and Christina both have gotten perditions right

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2019, 02:41:56 AM »
I’ve tired this, and it had stated that I have previously used the service and am disqualified from receiving “free advice” it irritated me, simply for the fact that I have never utilized it before.

anything