Author Topic: Signs: Communication or Coincidence?  (Read 7342 times)

Offline tacobelle914

Re: Signs: Communication or Coincidence?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 08:31:43 PM »
It's interesting that a lot of signs seem to occur when we are not in direct communication, or not in the physical presence of our POI. I wonder if it's something that only happens energetically and is somehow diminished when physical contact is (re)established?

Does anyone have an experience where they have received a sign when with/around their POI?
If you have, did you tell them about it or keep it to yourself?

Not that there is any sign that is better than another, just curious about different circumstances where and how they may manifest.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 09:02:39 PM »
It's interesting that a lot of signs seem to occur when we are not in direct communication, or not in the physical presence of our POI. I wonder if it's something that only happens energetically and is somehow diminished when physical contact is (re)established?

Does anyone have an experience where they have received a sign when with/around their POI?
If you have, did you tell them about it or keep it to yourself?

Not that there is any sign that is better than another, just curious about different circumstances where and how they may manifest.

With a poi from yearsssssss ago, way before i got readings, i would see “signs”...his name somewhere or something that reminded me of him, or a place we went, etc..

With my last poi, i got alll kinds of signs, dreams, 11:11, all kind of stuff....in the end...NOTTTTHING happened. On the flip side i learned more about synchronicity and sprituality. So while in the end nothing happened between us, YES THE SIGN I KEPT GETTING WAS 11:11 when something significant happened between us, contact, seeing each other, etc.  one time i was seeing this number 10 days in a row and wrote in my journal, “SOMETHING BIG IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN”....GUESS WHAT...I saw my old poi out of the blue at a networking function THE NEXT DAY and hadn’t seen or heard from him in almost a year! So he was forced to talk to me....we never got back together tho

After that experience, i just realized SIGNS MEAN NOTHING LOL...and i was just crazy.

In the end signs did nothing for me in that situation. So while i still may see hints that link to a poi, i just take it as a coincidence 🤷‍♀️

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2019, 05:59:42 PM »
I think they can be both.

There's a psychological effect, I can't remember what it's called, but where when you are aware of a thing or looking for a thing, suddenly you see them everywhere. For instance, one I've personally experienced is having bought a new car. Now you see that type of car EVERYWHERE where maybe you really didn't notice them that much before. It's because you're now conscious of it, it's on your mind.

But there are some things that can't be explained by that. Specific things, maybe things you couldn't possibly have had on your mind.
I agree!
I used to see my poi's name all over the place, and I think they were always there, but when things were good - you dont really notice them. I only started noticing it after we broke and when he's on my mind all the freaking time. Thought that these were "signs". But nothing happened and its been 7+ months since contact.

There was a time, a particular evening that I was very much down and depressed, and asked the universe/spirits to show me a sign, to let me know if he was the one, specifically his name in a new place that I haven't seen before. Guess what, I was driving home, and the license plate of a car stopped in front of me on a traffic light, had his name on it. I was taken aback, and thought to myself "is this a sign.. or am I just doing this to myself..", and within a minute there was this local store which prints signs/posters with a huge red banner that said "SIGNS" on it. I'd never seen that before. thought it was a sign.. but nothing has happened until now.. I still feel that he's the one though, we'll see :)

Offline Star_01

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 06:06:04 PM »
I thought that I was seeing signs about my ex last year but it either was just a coincidence or my mind over exaggerating things. He didn't return to me.

I remember a really vivid dream I had, I had a few on him that gave me hope and again - they did not come true at all.

The only dreams I have had that are genuine are spirit coming to me in my dreams, in my sleep. That has happened on more than one occasion. And I've met so many people who had dreams about things that when they investigated had truth to them. I remember a guy friend of mine kept having a dream that he was a woman and drowning, his attire was really old fashioned and the layout very detailed. He found out that the history of his home or around it used to be a river and a woman died in it.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 07:12:56 PM »
I thought that I was seeing signs about my ex last year but it either was just a coincidence or my mind over exaggerating things. He didn't return to me.

I remember a really vivid dream I had, I had a few on him that gave me hope and again - they did not come true at all.

The only dreams I have had that are genuine are spirit coming to me in my dreams, in my sleep. That has happened on more than one occasion. And I've met so many people who had dreams about things that when they investigated had truth to them. I remember a guy friend of mine kept having a dream that he was a woman and drowning, his attire was really old fashioned and the layout very detailed. He found out that the history of his home or around it used to be a river and a woman died in it.

Was this the guy who acted cold when you reached out to him?

Dreams are so weird. They always are because of something but a lot of times it’s just our own desires instead of a “sign.” They’re pretty amazing when it is foreshadowing something though.

I believe in signs it’s so difficult to distinguish whether you’re seeing them because you want to see them or because they are of any significance. I don’t know why my response wasn’t displayed above but I see/hear my exes name everywhere. Both his real name which and nickname which are both very uncommon. I’ve only met one other person with the name he goes by and that was in grade school but now I see his names everywhere. It’s so weird how you can hear so many names in a day and pay no mind to them but when it’s your persons name your brain can’t help but catch it.

Offline Star_01

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2019, 07:31:23 PM »

Dreams are so weird. They always are because of something but a lot of times it’s just our own desires instead of a “sign.” They’re pretty amazing when it is foreshadowing something though.

I believe in signs it’s so difficult to distinguish whether you’re seeing them because you want to see them or because they are of any significance. I don’t know why my response wasn’t displayed above but I see/hear my exes name everywhere. Both his real name which and nickname which are both very uncommon. I’ve only met one other person with the name he goes by and that was in grade school but now I see his names everywhere. It’s so weird how you can hear so many names in a day and pay no mind to them but when it’s your persons name your brain can’t help but catch it.

Hi Girly, no this was the guy from 2 years ago but I got addicted pretty much all of last year about him. I was having dreams and seeing signs and that made me have faith but they were wrong and the only dreams I have which make sense are nightmares or spirit coming to me in them.

I notice if I have thought about someone or something that night I'll dream about them and often my dreams are really bizarre and make no sense lol. And yeah your signs seem more specific and less common, my exes (common British) name and football team and dates we got together kept coming up but no, nothing. It is strange though how things can synchronise.

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2019, 07:54:38 PM »

Hi Girly, no this was the guy from 2 years ago but I got addicted pretty much all of last year about him. I was having dreams and seeing signs and that made me have faith but they were wrong and the only dreams I have which make sense are nightmares or spirit coming to me in them.

I notice if I have thought about someone or something that night I'll dream about them and often my dreams are really bizarre and make no sense lol. And yeah your signs seem more specific and less common, my exes (common British) name and football team and dates we got together kept coming up but no, nothing. It is strange though how things can synchronise.

I’ve only had one dream about him and it was also just about his name. Am I just obsessed with his name lol

I’ve tried doing the whole ‘ask the universe for a sign thing.’ I usually say show me this if yes and show me this if no but end up getting both. Just more confusion tbh

Offline Star_01

« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2019, 10:21:47 PM »

I’ve only had one dream about him and it was also just about his name. Am I just obsessed with his name lol

I’ve tried doing the whole ‘ask the universe for a sign thing.’ I usually say show me this if yes and show me this if no but end up getting both. Just more confusion tbh

Honestly my best advice is trust whatever your gut/intuition tells you - good or bad.

anything