Author Topic: California P.—My Latest Favs and Those That Are Mediocre or Suck  (Read 10924 times)

Offline Heather

The Latest to Make My Favorites List:

Jeremiah—Great empath. Was right once in the past and recently about a job offer.

Rosanne—Picked up some extremely accurate details yesterday. Excellent tarot reader.

Joey—She’s really good! Amazing empath. Knew numerous details about my situation.

Indio—Knew specific day when my job offer would come through. Also correct regarding my suspicions about someone. I confirmed it two days ago. She offered advice I probably won’t take though. But she’s good.

Tara—Has been consistent in pulling out specific details as well. Also correct regarding job offer.

Ivan—He hardly runs out of things to say and it all sounds correct!  We’ll see what the future holds. And damn, what a sexy voice. Almost don’t care if he’s right or not.

Peyton—Had a really good read with her as well. She has been right about something before, will have to wait for prediction.

Tajah—She picks up details that no one could know. She’s pretty accurate, not 100% but got job offer correct.

Asia—Good empath. Has been right in the past as well but expensive. Waiting on prediction.

Cherokee—A little slow but she’s a good empath as well. Gave me a chakra cleansing. Not sure if I believe in all that, but she did it with such conviction it did make me feel good.

Now for the OTHERS:

Sunny—Unreliable. Completely flipped a prediction within 2 days.

Rika—Horrible! “What’s this about a reclining chair?  Who’s George?” You got me! Don’t know what you’re talking about lady.

Uma—New. Way too vague and slow.

Caroline—She can be quite good with reading present situations and predictions within a month’s timeframe. But she’s not somebody I’d call all the time or put on a favorites. Still, if you’re a first time caller or she’s forgotten who you are, she’s much more accurate.

Tyler—I don’ know. In some ways, she nails it and in other ways, she can really miss the mark. I can see her being a favorite for some just not for me.

Amber—She was a little gem at first but then got lazy with her readings. I think she was in her car or something the last time and it was hard to hear her. Needs more practice honing her craft.

Eamon—Hard to understand because of his accent but very accurate tarot reading with current situation.

Leah—Great empath. Said the opposite of some others, but what I’ve noticed with most of them is that they read the present then interpret the future on their own.She may or may not be right. Timeline hasn’t passed yet.

Nathan—Mixes people up. Has a gift but said so many random things I couldn’t make heads or tails of it all so he can’t be relied upon.

Raina—A year ago, she was fantastic. The past 6 months, just okay. She’s been right about some things but her reading was flat the last two times.

Fiona—Knew nothing. Fished for information.

So I’m taking a very long break from readings as of right now because I’ve spent an embarrassing amount of money and I’m waiting on some things, but mainly I’ve spent too much and have to cut it out.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2018, 06:38:49 PM by Heather »

Offline Wishful Thinker

Re: California P.—My Latest Favs and Those That Are Mediocre or Suck
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 03:34:06 PM »
Lol!!! Yes, Heather, Ivan’s voice is infatuating😊.  You had me dying laughing when I saw you mention that.  But, Jeremiah, Joey and Ivan have been great.  Also, Tajah.  They are all down to earth, tell you things that you may not want to hear, but are compassionate and deliver things with care. 

Offline njlady

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2018, 01:40:08 AM »
If Rika works for you, she's gold.  She is very hit or miss about connecting with people, but if she connects with you, she is great.

She picked up on info that was just insane for me.

Offline Heather

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2018, 01:01:45 PM »
I totally get it. Some advisors that work for me may not work for others. It’s the same as when I read for callers. I’m extremely accurate for this one lady who is a repeat caller, several times a week. Unfortunately, she doesn’t quite get how rare it is to connect at such a level. She tries to get details out of me that I can’t give or attempts to manipulate the reading. I appreciate the money she spends, but there’s only so much to say. It’s an odd situation to be in.

Just as an example, I’ve been able to pin down timing for her more times than I can count. I can’t do that for most people. I told her that her POI would call the next day. The next evening she calls to tell me it didn’t happen. When will he reach out? I said at least twice that the reading was showing the same thing. She kept pressing me until I gave a new timeline. Well he called in the middle of the reading. This happens a lot with her.

Offline Heather

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 11:17:37 PM »
Read with Cherokee just a bit ago and she was totally off.  Keith flip-flopped on me as well.

anything