Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Card Reading & Divination

Free Lenormand Reading

(1/5) > >>

tellmewhy:
I'd like to offer 2 free fun reading  I don't have a lot of time but I feel like playing with the cards today. This will be a general reading no questions asked prior, I need your nickname and area of concern. You may say Love but if I'm picking up on work that's what I will roll with. Once I send you the reading you can send confirmation and ask for clarification. Also, respond under this thread so when the limit is reached, people won't start calling me out of my name. I may be doing this periodically when I'm in the mood or have the time.

Natashanyc:

--- Quote from: tellmewhy on August 04, 2018, 01:05:46 AM ---I'd like to offer 2 free fun reading  I don't have a lot of time but I feel like playing with the cards today. This will be a general reading no questions asked prior, I need your nickname and area of concern. You may say Love but if I'm picking up on work that's what I will roll with. Once I send you the reading you can send confirmation and ask for clarification. Also, respond under this thread so when the limit is reached, people won't start calling me out of my name. I may be doing this periodically when I'm in the mood or have the time.

--- End quote ---
I dont know who u are but u can try me. My nickname is Natasha and my subject is love

scarlora:
I'd like one please.  Sarah and love

candiednut:
Emmy and career if you have time for one more :)

tellmewhy:
Topic closed, for now, I will only take the first 3. please don't request.

The three members should PM me

--- Quote from: candiednut on August 04, 2018, 01:17:09 AM ---Emmy and career if you have time for one more :)

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version