Author Topic: Free Lenormand Reading  (Read 6167 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Free Lenormand Reading
« on: August 04, 2018, 01:05:46 AM »
I'd like to offer 2 free fun reading  I don't have a lot of time but I feel like playing with the cards today. This will be a general reading no questions asked prior, I need your nickname and area of concern. You may say Love but if I'm picking up on work that's what I will roll with. Once I send you the reading you can send confirmation and ask for clarification. Also, respond under this thread so when the limit is reached, people won't start calling me out of my name. I may be doing this periodically when I'm in the mood or have the time.

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Free Lenormand Reading
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 01:09:09 AM »
I'd like to offer 2 free fun reading  I don't have a lot of time but I feel like playing with the cards today. This will be a general reading no questions asked prior, I need your nickname and area of concern. You may say Love but if I'm picking up on work that's what I will roll with. Once I send you the reading you can send confirmation and ask for clarification. Also, respond under this thread so when the limit is reached, people won't start calling me out of my name. I may be doing this periodically when I'm in the mood or have the time.
I dont know who u are but u can try me. My nickname is Natasha and my subject is love

Offline scarlora

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 01:14:33 AM »
I'd like one please.  Sarah and love

candiednut

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 01:17:09 AM »
Emmy and career if you have time for one more :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2018, 01:25:26 AM »
Topic closed, for now, I will only take the first 3. please don't request.

The three members should PM me

Emmy and career if you have time for one more :)

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 01:41:54 PM »
Can someone explain these types of cards and how they work?

Offline Newlife

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2018, 06:25:03 PM »
https://labyrinthos.co/blogs/learn-tarot-with-labyrinthos-academy/the-differences-between-tarot-cards-and-lenormand-cards

Can someone explain these types of cards and how they work?

Offline Wildheart81

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2018, 01:48:53 AM »
What is the best deck to buy for Lenormand cards?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2018, 08:54:51 AM »
What is the best deck to buy for Lenormand cards?
Go with one you find attractive. It doesn't make the same sort of difference in the lenormand which deck you use, as it does with a regular tarot deck. The cards and their meanings are pretty much the same in all of them. Some decks may call card #20  either the Garden or the Park, the meaning of the card remains the same, in this case a social setting. Lenormand relies on the relationship of the other cards around them and their positions in the layout more than the tarot does. Tarot decks, people get caught up in tiny little minutae in the illustrations, arguments over whether swords or wands relate to Fire or Air elements, whether trump 8 or 11 is justice or strength etc. Lenormand is less finicky like that.  I forget where I came across it, but I once saw it put like this. Tarot will tell you your ex has issues with his mother and can't commit. Lenormand will tell you he's down at the local pub drinking with his buddies and he's using YOUR money. It's a rather blunt deck.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2018, 11:02:30 PM »

The last reading I did, I ended up with 3 people 2 people gave me great feedback( They both said a couple of things did not resonate but overall it seems it went well), one person did not  give back unfortunately, I don't expect these reading to be 100% but I don't want to waste my time on people who would not bother to give feedback as it takes me at least an hour to do them, I used the entire deck. Please let me know in the thread  and inbox me your nickname 

Offline evaluna1

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2018, 11:12:29 PM »
I would greatly appreciate a reading! :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2018, 11:15:28 PM »
you did, you were one of the two that gave a great feedback, I will be happy to look into something for you in the future.

I believe I sent you a reply but no answer. But my inbox has been a lil weird lately so im not sure

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2018, 11:17:30 PM »
will be happy to do it but It will be on Saturday, just inbox me your nick name

I would greatly appreciate a reading! :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2018, 11:23:31 PM »
you will be the 2nd person, send your nick name

If your quota of 2 ppl is not filled yet, I would like one as well please  :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2018, 11:27:18 PM »
Topic closed, I'll be working summer hours next week, I might take a couple more people; Topic is closed for now, watch out for noticed next Monday.

anything