Author Topic: Angel Readings- Bitwine  (Read 4182 times)

Offline josh34

Re: Angel Readings- Bitwine
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2019, 10:32:28 PM »
Moon Pixie is different than the Angel Readings that I read with. Angel Readings is hands down amazing & shes legit(the real thing). She also has told me some crazy accurate things & I've read with her a few times. I adore her! Shes a kind, caring person & very generous with her time!

Interesting. I'm almost positive she switched her name to moon pixie for like a few weeks.

I really like Angel readings too! She’s awesome. Scarily accurate... knew names and dates ect

Oh wow! Names? Could they be easy guesses or?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:34:42 PM by josh34 »

Online marciamia

« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2019, 10:56:04 PM »
Moon Pixie is different than the Angel Readings that I read with. Angel Readings is hands down amazing & shes legit(the real thing). She also has told me some crazy accurate things & I've read with her a few times. I adore her! Shes a kind, caring person & very generous with her time!

Interesting. I'm almost positive she switched her name to moon pixie for like a few weeks.

I really like Angel readings too! She’s awesome. Scarily accurate... knew names and dates ect

Angel Readings IS Moon Pixie. She changed her Bitwine name to Moon Pixie just for a few weeks and then changed it back to Angel Readings. Regardless, it’s the same person.

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2019, 11:05:25 PM »
No! Unique names at that..
She’s that good... (well to me)

Offline josh34

« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2019, 11:08:17 PM »

Angel Readings IS Moon Pixie. She changed her Bitwine name to Moon Pixie just for a few weeks and then changed it back to Angel Readings. Regardless, it’s the same person.
Thanks! That's what I thought the case was.

No! Unique names at that..
She’s that good... (well to me)

Oh wow that is great! She's been good for me too! Clearly very gifted!:) Thank you for the reply!

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2019, 04:23:54 AM »
I remember trying her a while ago and we didn't connect. She ended up not charging me at all. She said something within first 3 minutes and then she was like does that make any sense or apply to you by any means and I was like no....and then she was like I am sorry then.

Online ladya

« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2019, 04:31:57 AM »
I remember trying her a while ago and we didn't connect. She ended up not charging me at all. She said something within first 3 minutes and then she was like does that make any sense or apply to you by any means and I was like no....and then she was like I am sorry then.

that happened to me with maharaani or w.e her name is on bitwine. she's like the only reader ever to be like im not getting anything at all lol and just hung up.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2019, 05:34:48 AM »
Have any of her predictions panned out for anyone? She doesn’t do timeframes right?

Online marciamia

« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2019, 02:08:59 PM »
Have any of her predictions panned out for anyone? She doesn’t do timeframes right?

She’s great for the exact present situation. Her predictions are like 50-50, maybe less. Her timeframes are a total no.

Offline josh34

« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2019, 02:14:52 PM »

She’s great for the exact present situation. Her predictions are like 50-50, maybe less. Her timeframes are a total no.

Timeframes for me have been "ok". Hit or miss. Predictions almost always happen.

Offline helloagain

« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2019, 09:28:55 AM »

Same thing happened to me with Moon Pixie aka Angel Readings. Was a bit worried that maybe she saw something that hadn't happened yet as it wasn't good news - but she said it as though it was current/had already happened, which it definitely didn't.

Offline josh34

« Reply #100 on: February 14, 2019, 11:22:47 PM »
Just logged in to see reviews, Angel Readings is available for chat!

Offline josh34

« Reply #101 on: February 15, 2019, 04:31:44 AM »
As far as I know she's been pretty great with current emotions and such. I'm just wondering how she's been in that area for others?

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #102 on: February 15, 2019, 05:03:20 AM »
I can’t comment on that area at this time, she picked up on me correctly though that’s for sure.  Then she also picked up on something I had no idea about until a couple days later.  Skye picked up on this one thing in the future too.  At least I think it’s what they’re both talking about .....as at the time they both just said to make note of it type thing.

Offline SeeDoSay

« Reply #103 on: February 17, 2019, 08:48:20 PM »
Managed to catch her the other day!

Very accurate on the present and made some interesting predictions that fall in line with what others have been saying.

What was really validating for me was I asked her why POI has been acting in a certain way lately and she basically said exactly what I had texted a friend a few hours before my reading with Angel Readings (my own assessment of his behavior).

So nice to know she's in sync with my own intuition.

Any updates?

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2019, 02:33:58 AM »
Managed to catch her the other day!

Very accurate on the present and made some interesting predictions that fall in line with what others have been saying.

What was really validating for me was I asked her why POI has been acting in a certain way lately and she basically said exactly what I had texted a friend a few hours before my reading with Angel Readings (my own assessment of his behavior).

So nice to know she's in sync with my own intuition.

Any updates?

Thats awesome! Glad to hear this SeeDoSay. 

Also happy for you that you feel your intuition was validated as well.

I had one reading with her fairly recently so I cant comment on predictions but she was bang on with the present and picked up on specific details no other reader picked up on their own.  She mentioned something during my reading I had no idea about - and then after the reading, a couple days later, I realized what she's probably talking about! Its so cool because it truly shows she has a gift for picking this up - like, its kinda wild lol.  I really respect her though and her "rules" so I'm waiting before I connect with her again even though I have other questions.  I just wish she read on career too.    Any updates from anyone else?

anything