Author Topic: Basher list 2018  (Read 7005 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Basher list 2018
« on: August 02, 2018, 03:28:49 AM »
https://bashersonkeen.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/the-keen-bashers-list/

This has to be the saddest low that these clowns have come to. I knew about the list long time ago. I dont really use keen so im not on it but in all honesty there are only VERY FEW REAL PSYCHICS on keen. Its sad they dont think fakes exist or perverted male psychics or those con artist who stalk our emails or ask for thousands for potions n spells...its crazy they all meet and speak about clients yet we are supposed to trust they dont share info. How do they find time to have real ethical services AND bash clients...(this site is client bashing to me)...this forum has helped me TREMENDOUSLY...i would have been in debt and still using keen if i didnt find this place and do my homework on these people who claim to be so real...i have came here and spoke highly of those i believed in and even brung them business probably by suggesting a read. But we are free to give opinion as we please, whereever we please...especially if we paid our dime for them pricey crappy readings/fairytales.  And we are doing a great service to others by speaking on our experiences and preventing another from repeating a mistake. This is why i never post my personal life on forum or share my real name because these people keep note of everything and will try to use it later to their benefit. Everything here isnt bad but this reader claims this site is lol. They honestly have nothing else better to do than cyber stalk clientele lol sad!!!!!

Offline Apalm831

Re: Basher list 2018
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2018, 03:36:20 AM »
To be fair, it’s gotta be hard to work on keen
There’s a lot of crazy on that site and they have to deal with that if they wanna get paid
I mean, that site sucks but I sympathize.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2018, 08:21:57 AM »
To be fair, it’s gotta be hard to work on keen
There’s a lot of crazy on that site and they have to deal with that if they wanna get paid
I mean, that site sucks but I sympathize.

I agree there are some weirdos who call in but they shouldnt classify everyone as a negative person and block EVERY body. So what someone stated their opinion on this forum. I have reviewed many restaurants on yelp good and bad but they never refuse service afterwards. Sometimes reviews help businesses

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2018, 01:11:45 PM »
God!  I can't believe they actually take the time out to compose a list like this and even put a grade system too...LMAO!  it's kind of hysterical and sad at the same time.

It's as if they are in denial that the "business" they are in is known to be (and rightfully so) a shady, unethical one, and they believe the customers are the problem!   

WOW, one "reader" actually wrote this in the comments:

"I don’t personally do spells but can see where it would be tempting to zap some of these people."

SMH! 
« Last Edit: August 02, 2018, 01:19:53 PM by sawthelight »

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2018, 01:43:12 PM »
These idiots just don't want people waking up and realizing that they are full of shit, because if nobody calls them, they don't make money scamming people.

Regardless of what they say, deep down they know the truth. The readers aren't real and are taking advantage of people and telling them what they want to hear, as well as shit like they have a curse on them, they can cast a spell to return their lover within 1 week, blah blah blah.

It's a bit pathetic that someone did take the time to make this list, but whatever. Everyone on Keen can burn in hell for all I care. I closed my account on there months ago because I didn't have success with any of them.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2018, 01:46:01 PM »
These idiots just don't want people waking up and realizing that they are full of shit, because if nobody calls them, they don't make money scamming people.

Regardless of what they say, deep down they know the truth. The readers aren't real and are taking advantage of people and telling them what they want to hear, as well as shit like they have a curse on them, they can cast a spell to return their lover within 1 week, blah blah blah.

It's a bit pathetic that someone did take the time to make this list, but whatever. Everyone on Keen can burn in hell for all I care. I closed my account on there months ago because I didn't have success with any of them.

PREACH !!! LET IT BURNNNNNN LOL PATHETIC FOOLS...

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2018, 05:29:16 PM »

This says it all, doesn't it?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2018, 07:09:23 PM »
We make lists of shitty readers too, so we're really no better.

Offline Calleronhiatus

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2018, 07:31:59 PM »
We make lists of shitty readers too, so we're really no better.

I agree. I try to be mindful of my reviews. I know who I will and will not call on Keen and beyond, but I do try to be honest without bashing or dehumanizing anyone. Glad I’m not on the list though. LOL.

Offline njlady

« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 08:36:59 PM »
Honestly, what do you care?

Clients are exhausting.  People expect the world, call a psychic with the wrong specialty, want everything the universe has to offer in a two minute call, are angry, feel entitled, blah blah.

Are there loads non-psychics on Keen? Yes. There are real psychics on there also. They are all as entitled to their opinion as you are to yours.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2018, 03:22:14 PM »
When did it become the norm to judge and review members here and why has this become necessary, all of a sudden?
No one here should have to defend why they called out a psychic, even if they call them frauds.

Reviewing your honest experience, what happened to you, should not be considered bashing, knowing how much of a god-complex psychics have and knowing they are not 100% percent right. So they flip it on a dime, witchhunt the clients, then play victim. Psychics are not victims.

It is just so not cool to jump all over someone on a psychic review forum which is supposedly used to judge psychics.
Everyone....PLEEEEESSEE remember where you are.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2018, 10:55:29 PM »
Readers having an opinion on their clients is not tit for tat, because clients are not not charging them money. They are charging their clients and the whole purpose of reviews is to rate a service we are being charged money for. NOT to rate the customers who are paying money for a service. What other kind of business would ever give public ratings or reviews on their own customers?
Exactly!

Offline njlady

« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2018, 12:48:37 PM »
Readers having an opinion on their clients is not tit for tat, because clients are not not charging them money. They are charging their clients and the whole purpose of reviews is to rate a service we are being charged money for. NOT to rate the customers who are paying money for a service. What other kind of business would ever give public ratings or reviews on their own customers?

You've NEVER seen a business on Yelp countering a bad review? 

Why do you feel someone has an obligation to pick up a phone and take a call from someone who has a 90% chance of giving them a negative rating?  If I were them, I wouldn't do it.  It hurts their business. They would be an idiot not to do this.

Speaking as a businesswoman, the coins aren't worth risk.  I don't take every client that shows up at my door. There have been clients I was sorry I took on.  Now I just say nope from the start and let them be someone else's problem. 

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2018, 01:35:43 PM »
So rating psychics,  calling them frauds, trash, and insert every negative comment on this board is okay? But calling out people and making a list of those who are chronic bashers , is somehow wrong? Many of the people on these lists are other advisors in new accounts bent on destroying other psychics. Or just some crazy ass people who have either unrealistic exceptions of what a reading entails, are bat shit crazy, I've read some of these one star reviews by some of these people and you can tell they have a few screws loose.  Some people just leave one stars to try to get the satisfaction guarantee. Now that's changed, i don't actually see as many 1 star reviews as i did before.

My biggest pet peeve with this is , that an advisor shouldn't be allowed to block you if you've never read with them. I know many of them will search to see your reviews and if you left even one 1 start review, they will block you. That isn't right or fair, and prevents people from leaving honest reviews. I have no issue with honest reviews. but i do with those that are there intentionally to harm someone or because of some personal issues that person is going through. 

Its like everything, takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch. There needs to be a middle ground here, the new satisfaction guarantee isn't adequate.  They need a better system for trying out a psychic, but with that abuse of the system would quickly ensue.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2018, 01:40:01 PM »
Also, this is the reason why Keen is starting to record it's calls. Because this way they can see if the reviews are warranted.  So if the client is saying the advisor said xyz, and she didn't , there is actual proof.  I have read some bs feedback from people which i know is just that bs.  There maybe shitty advisors out there, but just as many shitty clients. People are people, their roles in life don't change that or make them better than another. I wish people would really keep that in mind.

anything