Author Topic: What to do?  (Read 16743 times)

Offline sunandmoon

Re: What to do?
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2011, 02:15:39 AM »
LLL, write down the key points in your dreams, colors, objects, feelings (fear, anger, frustration, happiness). That's what's most important. I don't own a dream book but I look things up online.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 03:36:53 AM »
SunandMoon: Yea I will,good idea!

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 03:54:49 AM »
Some of the dream books are nuts. I found this in one last year:  To see a horse in human flesh, descending on a hammock through the air, and as it nears your house is metamorphosed into a man, and he approaches your door and throws something at you which seems to be rubber but turns into great bees, denotes miscarriage of hopes and useless endeavors to regain lost valuables.

Really?!

The first psychic I ever called tried to scam me. I actually sent her $70 for stuff she was to send me that I never got. After a few calls I had started to get suspicious and found the identical scam on the net. She when she had me try to do the money cleansing thing I just went along with her and told her no way when she wanted me to send it to her to cleanse. She asked me if either of us had a black, white or red car (ok how common are those colors?) She said one of us was destined to be in a horrific accident that night if I didn't listen to her and it would be all my fault. We were both going out that night and it was raining so I was a little freaked out but I held firm. I also reported her to PS and they refunded most of my $$ and said they had other complaints.

I also had a Keen psychic say she'd do some sort of spell for me. This was NYE. She had me drink two glasses of water and say something and then she was going to email me through Keen and tell me how much the spell or whatever would cost. Took her 10 hours to get back to me and she wanted $250!! No thanks, especially when her profile also said she'd tell people how to do their own.

I lost 14 lbs in one month, 6 in one week. Don't get me wrong, I was trying to lose about that but a pound a day was a little much! I was so dehydrated I couldn't run anymore. I'd get home at night and maybe at 10pm I'd think wow, I don't think I've peed all day. I'd get on the scale at night and see I had lost weight. I lost it so quick my skin was all wrinkled. It wasn't the lowest I'd ever been but it dropped so quick and stayed off most of the year no matter what I ate (when I had the appetite). Sorry you regained so much - that stinks! And if you were like me, the motivation to get out there and work it off probably wasn't there either. I'm still dealing with motivational issues in all aspects of my life.

I've had NO problem moving on in the past EVER. Kills me I can't get this damn guy out of my head, even when I think I have. Silly man!
« Last Edit: August 15, 2011, 03:59:30 AM by sunandmoon »

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2011, 04:07:30 AM »
Cosmo: Same page for sure! I spent probably 800 total on two spells...then those books. I was desperate to try anything! I prayed and begged God to bring him back, I meditated...did it all! The only thing I didn't do was beg my ex to take me back lol. I wanted to walk away with a little dignity I guess  :-\ Maybe I should had just done it and he shot me down it'd be easier to move on as I wouldn't be able to face him again...

Anyway! Those dream books are horrible! I also felt though that having a dream about a ex means something...and it was funny because when I had the dreams I wasn't going to bed thinking about him and you know sometimes when your thinking of something before you go to bed,you dream about it...so that made me feel that those dreams had to be real!

Offline vanyct

« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2011, 01:15:06 PM »
One of the internet sites or apps on my phone (I can't recall which one it is)  that sends me my horoscopes has a link to a the California Astrology Association.  They have spells for EVERYTHING, and they state a money back guarantee.  I did some poking around online and they seem to have a decent reputation, those who claim that the spell did not work did get their money back, and they have also been around for a long time.  I never purchased anything because I had already spent so much time and money on psychics that I could not bring myself to spend any more.  If anyone wants to try it let me know what the results are, I may consider purchasing one too. 

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2011, 01:29:12 PM »
! The only thing I didn't do was beg my ex to take me back lol. I wanted to walk away with a little dignity I guess  :-\ Maybe I should had just done it and he shot me down it'd be easier to move on as I wouldn't be able to face him again...

You never know..... I've told mine (in the past) "if you don't tell me it's over, I will continue to believe". And he won't say a word. The most he ever said way back in the beginning was that I needed to do what was best for me, but that's something we said to each other during the r/s anyway. I don't even care about dignity at this point, I just want to know. I fear if I try to pin him down these days (his life is horribly chaotic at the moment) he will feel trapped and still not talk and I'll have lost what little ground I had - and boy to I mean little.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 02:40:47 PM »
Yea your right sunandmoon...but it's been such a long time now...a part of me wonders if im just kidding myself right now. He's in a relationship and living with the girl and even though it started out as a rebound girl and him needing a roommate asap and that's how they got in a relationship, I wonder if things have developed so well that he's in love with her and Im no longer a thought..even though the psychics say he still thinks of me,cares about me etc...I dont know.

I'd love to ask him that and see what he says BUT  the last two times I reached out to him after we stopped communicating in Jan, (I said happy bday and asked how he was) he ignored me. that hurt so much because that's not his character...but guess now it is. I don't know why he did that...is it cuz he doesn't wanna talk or hear from me..or is it to painful to talk to me and he knows that him being in a realtionship means that nothin will happen btwn us so he feels no pt in saying anything. So if I do ask him that, he might ignore me but how do I know that's his answer or if he's just like "omg leave me alone" and ignores me because of that....it's been 8 months and idk if he'll ever come back :(

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2011, 03:11:36 PM »
Hey Guys!  Glad to see more activities on this board.  I guess most of us are tired of timelines passing and going or just stop reading with any new readers till we see actually progress so we don't post as much anymore.  I think it's healthier to stop obsessing with these exs and just go on with our lives as if they are not coming back, regardless of what they say.  Sometimes we have to stand back and look at the facts and trust our own intuitions.  For me, it's been four months...and we've had friendly contacts but nothing more and nothing less.  Last saw him in June and that's about it.  My first batch of CPs and Ellen and her crew has came and gone.  Now my second batch's timelines and predictions are coming up by the end of this month leading into September.  Timelines come and go but their predictions ie. he still cares for you, will tell you he loves you etc. NEVER happened.  Dawn from CP saw the break up coming but she also stated that it's only temporary.  How temporary though, she cannot answer.  London and Abrielle got the timing of me finding a job correct but was 100% wrong in the relationship part. 

This month, I have predictions from Uli, Raissa, Eden, Brendalynn, Marceea, Sherrie coming to pass and these have the top accuracy from CPs and also from those who have read with them on this forum.  If i don't hear ANY wind of change in my situation,  well then....i don't know anymore.  lol  I have read with Julia back in June and she too gave me an outline till October of how our relationship will unfold again.  The only thing she got right so far was that i will 'see' him in a couple days which was true (had my graduation) but then she predicted 'sweet' energy during last week of July and sees me being there at his birthday with his family in first week of August and that NEVER happened.  So i don't have much hopes for her other predictions. 

This my friends, is my second psychic rampage so i was able to bounce back fairly quickly (although the damage to the wallet is still just as bad).  I was with Keen the first round and NOTHING ever came true lol.  Turns out that one was cheating on his girlfriend with me while she was away on business.  And these Keens people kept feeding me crap.  I know it's hard to cut this off and want to know the unknown so i suggest, you read with the top top readers and leave it at that.  I mean, if the top reader's predictions DON'T come to pass as well as ALL the ones you trusted didn't come to past, don't waste anymore of your energy, resources and feelings onto this guy.  If it's meant to be yours, eventually it will find the way back no matter what.  If it's not yours, take it as a lesson, smile at the times you had, and keep on walking friends.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2011, 03:17:06 PM »
Also if he is suppose to contact me eventually and I contact him before he's suppose to contact me..will it move the predictions back?

Offline sunandmoon

« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2011, 04:23:45 PM »
LLL, just a thought, are you reading with psychics that do astrology? I was in the past as I didn't pay much attention to what they used and saw a definite pattern to things. Now I tend towards no tools psychics, but I do love Verbena as she does higher self readings but she is not listed as no tools.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2011, 07:22:13 PM »
Sunandmoon: No I actually broke up with him. Alot was going on with me (I was graduating from college,commuting back and forth for my last year (about a 45 min drive with traffic) and  working 30 hours a wk)..I had alot on my plate and I didn't feel like we were communicating that well and I felt that he should had helped with the stress I was under especially with school and make things easier on me until my finals were over but he was being selfish in my opinion by not saying "hey, she's going through it..let me just be there for her and make our relationship easy for the time being" A week after we broke up he was already dating this other girl and 6 wks later he was moving in with her....It's all my fault, I should had just dealt with it instead of walking away I guess..

I normally talk to ppl who use no tools except Julia on CP. She uses astrology..well knowingly..the other advisors might had used astrology esp since they ask for our bdays....Regardless though, none of the predictions for just contact have happened since Feb when I started calling psychics..which is another reason that makes me think maybe I'm just kidding myself and hoping for something that isn't going to happen.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2011, 11:05:17 PM »
Well based on what you said coco I shouldn't expect anything from my ex on my birthday. This is so depressing...time to face reality now I guess.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2011, 11:16:10 PM »
Yea I know :(. I try and think maybe he is scared or hurt and why he ignores me...and maybe he's not happy in this relationship like I'm assuming he is...but then again maybe he is. I'm thinking maybe I should just listen to the 3 ppl who said he's not coming back...:-/

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2011, 02:07:26 AM »
LLL, based on experience unless you two had casual communications here and there from when you guys broke up i would say yes he will send you a msg of some sort to let you know he didn't forget your birthday.  But after reading your story and situation...unless he's drunk and away from that girl, the chance of him contacting you is pretty slim.  Julia said i would actually celebrate HIS birthday with him back in mid June and i was like 'NO WAY' and i think i was more right that any CPs i read with LOL.  I find that if you let go of that hope, you will feel a LOT lighter as a person instead of walking around with that heavy energy.  I was like that a couple months ago and you can read all my posts from the beginning (when we weren't broken up) to now.  I would like mine to crawl back so i can do the kicking this time ;)

Start falling in love with yourself instead and invest your resources, feelings and energy in YOU.  After all, you ALWAYS will get a positive return when you invest in yourself ;)  So go out and have fun!  Keep yourself busy!  Dress prettily everyday and smile, listen to happy upbeat tunes and take a look at the world around you and then you'll have a moment like me 'I can do whatever i want and sky is the limit'.  Living better is the best revenge.....plus when you have move on, that's when they usually decides to pop up and see how things are going and to remind you that they are still in your life -_-.

Offline LiveLaughLove

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2011, 02:14:31 AM »
You're right, I don't think he's coming back.

I was keeping busy, I always focus on myself etc....but if thats all I'd have to do to move on, I would have been moved on lol seriously though. It's more to it than that with this person but guess I need to stop hoping for him to come back and leave everything alone.

anything