Author Topic: Spells  (Read 6632 times)

Offline jhuskindle

Re: Spells
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2018, 02:46:43 PM »

Interesting! Never heard of it:( can U share how it’s done? Thanks!

quote author=wishes215 link=topic=3189.msg67322#msg67322 date=1544262876]
Yes but with my own spells. I do offer spells it you can do them on your own. Pick up some candles from a botanical and try some small stuff first.

What kinda spells have u tried and have u seen positive results?

I’m a palera / yaya. I literally do nonstop spells and depending on the candle they always have positive results. There is no such thing as karma in drawing a lover back but if you do know they won’t be changed...

Easiest to start with small money stuff. I’m a priest of pall mayombe so... it’s my mo
[/quote]

Best to start with a 7 day money drawing candle which you can find online or in a botanica. Literally light, pray and go. The candle itself is the energy, so the flame becomes a magnet to you.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2018, 06:54:34 PM »
Ok thanks! Will give it a try:)

Interesting! Never heard of it:( can U share how it’s done? Thanks!

quote author=wishes215 link=topic=3189.msg67322#msg67322 date=1544262876]
Yes but with my own spells. I do offer spells it you can do them on your own. Pick up some candles from a botanical and try some small stuff first.

What kinda spells have u tried and have u seen positive results?

I’m a palera / yaya. I literally do nonstop spells and depending on the candle they always have positive results. There is no such thing as karma in drawing a lover back but if you do know they won’t be changed...

Easiest to start with small money stuff. I’m a priest of pall mayombe so... it’s my mo

Best to start with a 7 day money drawing candle which you can find online or in a botanica. Literally light, pray and go. The candle itself is the energy, so the flame becomes a magnet to you.
[/quote]

Offline montauk

« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2018, 01:39:53 AM »
it does work but the people you do it on might not be ready... i think things happen in the universe according to their own pace..
I did something once and I believe it did work, but i think it backfired b/c it was too intense, on all parties...

Offline GodlyGodMate

« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2019, 08:31:50 AM »
If you do want to do some things with spells and I say IF because it is very wise to be highly cautious and careful,  do your own. Unless you are actually there for the performance and you don't always want to be especially if you don't know the intention or goal of a spell, don't have someone else do it, they may direct it to the wrong person by a slight margin, they could do something wrong, they could just have dark energy and pass it on to you.

Spells are a very large spectrum, intent, mindset, mood and location can have various impacts from subtle to drastic. Don't start out with something drastic, have a specific set of clothes for magic so the aren't going to affect you or other through out the day or just don't bear clothes at all in a spell, less risk. Don't be all tense and stressed about all the things that could go wrong, don't worry about it. If your starting with basic spells shoudnt matter. Be yourself, relax, have a cup of tea or something before hand or do whatever you do to wind down and chill. Don't put any pressure on yourself, have fun with it, if you need to walk around a ring, you could dance if it felt right to you. If you do it, be yourself.

I will warn you though, I'm not gonna talk about Dark Magick, obviously don't mess with it but Love magic is a different ball game. DO NOT MESS WITH IT. It can be fun for awhile but it does not feel natraul, there are 100% repurcusions with love magick, always, not typically right away but it comes. Also it just feels wrong, I had someone try to do a love vex on me one time and I caught on but I was literally powerless against it even though I knew it was there and I loved someone else. I tried to tell one of my friends but whenever I tried I was incapable of saying it and the harder I tried my head throbbed and mouth burned.

Karmic spells, kinda tricky, need to be very precise and powerful to work and often work in one of three ways, you gain karma but it has to come from somewhere else, it raises it a bunch and then you crash back down harder than before or it rises gradually and slowly over time but you must put forth effort.

Hope this helps you out some.

Offline GodlyGodMate

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2019, 08:48:54 AM »
Also a good book to get you stared is Magick guide, it's for download on the play store for mobile. It gives a brief history all with some basic spells and more advanced spells as long as detailed instructions and diagrams where needed, also give instructions for visualization to use with your spells to make them stronger and more effective once you get the hang and want your spells to have a little extra kick, although you do not need to use the visualitions to use the spells provided. It's one of the books I use, even if you don't get everything exactly right you can still feel things working out.