Author Topic: Finding out about an ex  (Read 18371 times)

Offline Seeker23

Re: Finding out about an ex
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2019, 10:00:37 AM »
I have known her for years. She has been a wiccan for god knows how long. She does not claim to have any other abilities like psychic, etc. Just a practicing Wiccan.

I did not pay and did not really come out and ask her. She just said, all the stuff is coming from him-pretty convinced.

So, I gave her a picture of him. Let her do her mediation, etc. Intiatially, I thought the 20-30 minutes did not mean much
She corrected me and said no, it was a 12 hour candle that means a lot of your bad karma came from him and he brought a lot of negativity in your life. 

Which does happen to a lot of people in relationships.

I was getting a little  depressed being with him at one point. He did have a lot of negativity.  But I was doing well before he came around. I had a lot going for me, better out look, as well.  Always pushing forward.

He would sometimes, just try to bring me down.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 10:09:51 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2019, 05:00:05 AM »
I have known her for years. She has been a wiccan for god knows how long. She does not claim to have any other abilities like psychic, etc. Just a practicing Wiccan.

I did not pay and did not really come out and ask her. She just said, all the stuff is coming from him-pretty convinced.

So, I gave her a picture of him. Let her do her mediation, etc. Intiatially, I thought the 20-30 minutes did not mean much
She corrected me and said no, it was a 12 hour candle that means a lot of your bad karma came from him and he brought a lot of negativity in your life. 

Which does happen to a lot of people in relationships.

I was getting a little  depressed being with him at one point. He did have a lot of negativity.  But I was doing well before he came around. I had a lot going for me, better out look, as well.  Always pushing forward.

He would sometimes, just try to bring me down.

Unless you are a super positive person, or a person who does meditation frequently,  if not, we tend to absorb the negativity from the person who close to you. 

Offline yani

« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2019, 07:51:25 AM »
Who have you read with?

Too many!!

Bitwine
Pixie dust (negative reading, got some info wrong)
Marcello (English is not this first language but he was fairytales)
Jiaa (Harsh, will have to see if what she says pans out)
Rebecca Hetherington (cold reader, needed too manyy prompts to get answers from her and slow at typing)
Analisa Love psychic (thought she was right but learnt she said exactly the same thing to someone on here)
Advisor Sarah (fairytales about past life and soul mate *yawn*
Psychic medium George (too vague but picked up on someone around my ex)
Hayley Daniels-Lake (thought she was unique as she didn't ask for any info just got into the reading but said similar words to what she said to someone on here, disappointing)

Etsy
Emergency psychics (always very negative, almost to the point where they are trying to say my ex hopes i'm unhappy and not with anyone and having a nervous break down, seems too exaggarated, but they did pick on someone around him so that bit might be true)
Erwannclairvoyant (positive pending outcome)
StrawberrySunlights (unsure about this one yet but very thorough with reading tarot cards and interpreting them)
ThirdEyeReading (not sure yet)
AnnPsychic (too vague)
Psychicceily (Long email positive outcome but pending outcome)
Lynne Kineman (vague ang generic)
Divinespirits (vague)
TarotTreasureDesign (negative, couldn't relate to some parts and overall vague)
Lightandlovetarot (pending)
MissToria (generic and prediction was wrong)
PsychicAdora (another negative one was vague with outcome)
LiveTrustedPsychics (Rose was my go to for years BUT.....the other psychics seem to pick up one someone being about my ex but this person claims he is struggling to move on, she know the situation well so not sure just feeding off the info i give her or simply can't pick anything)
Aimee Alicia (Magick Blessings) (good at picking on people)
Tarot By Penelope (not sure yet, no time frame with her but said me and my ex would reconcile
AngelicInsight (not psychic simply states her own opinion but nice lady feels like you're talking to your wise grandmother lol)
MoonLightandRoses (always generic, reading could apply to anyone)
TheThinkingPlace (feeds off the information you give her and turns it into a reading)
PsychicWhiteAngel (can't remember )
AScoprionMoon (cold guess work)

Dryecraft is pretty good, she rants a bit but very good at picking up on situations and what she feels and Sistercrafts was too but she is a retired psychic and wish I could turn to her now more than ever!!

There's more but when I look at this list I feel to ashamed to list the rest but the rest were nothing outstanding

Out of the bitwine ones you used, I agree that Analisa is full of crap - totally scripted. I tried her last year.  Also changed her story after the first or second read.  Rebecca also seemed like a cold reader to me, just goes off what you tell her.  She was formerly on keen, no surprise there.  Also agree about Marcello being fairy tale.

I think I tried Jiaa but can't remember the reading...

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2019, 10:37:15 PM »
Ugh, for the love of God, PLEASE stay away from Etsy, Bitwine, and PO. My advice is to reach out to your POI if that's where your gut takes you. You will immediately have your answer. If you REALLY feel like you need a psychic, I would recommend those who actually have a track record for at minimum being honest. Most of those have their own site: Aries Intuition, Yona, Will, Abundant Visions...I'm sure there are others. If however, you have total anxiety, I would stay away from all psychics and work on healing yourself. First off, no psychic with any real capabilities is going to get a clear read on anything if you're a hot mess. Secondly, once you heal yourself a bit, you can start to focus (again) on other aspects of your life that are clearly being neglected because of the dysfunction. I say that with love, but with obsession, there is always other important aspects of your life that suffer (friends, family, career, finances) because they are not getting the prioritization that they really deserve. I know. I've been there. It takes will power and self love. It takes mourning sometimes. But once you get there, things really do turn around. Good luck!

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2019, 10:07:04 PM »
Ugh, for the love of God, PLEASE stay away from Etsy, Bitwine, and PO. My advice is to reach out to your POI if that's where your gut takes you. You will immediately have your answer. If you REALLY feel like you need a psychic, I would recommend those who actually have a track record for at minimum being honest. Most of those have their own site: Aries Intuition, Yona, Will, Abundant Visions...I'm sure there are others. If however, you have total anxiety, I would stay away from all psychics and work on healing yourself. First off, no psychic with any real capabilities is going to get a clear read on anything if you're a hot mess. Secondly, once you heal yourself a bit, you can start to focus (again) on other aspects of your life that are clearly being neglected because of the dysfunction. I say that with love, but with obsession, there is always other important aspects of your life that suffer (friends, family, career, finances) because they are not getting the prioritization that they really deserve. I know. I've been there. It takes will power and self love. It takes mourning sometimes. But once you get there, things really do turn around. Good luck!

Thank for your advice but this thread is over 6 months old now and I have moved on from this situation. I have healed, quit readings (none since last year) not sure if I will completely rule them out but I won't ask for my ex anymore because my feelings have faded with time.

The best thing I did was stopped having frequent readings last year and focus on myself. My life is easier now that I've slowly moved on from my ex and stopped the darn readings. They did nothing but damage my health - mental and physical. The vast majority of readings didn't come true. There's still the possibly of things unfolded but like I said this situation is a stalemate and I'm over it now so I really don't care if one of those old readings manifests at a later date. If it does I will deal with it however I see fit at the time.

I'm far too busy to sit around and worry about my ex, I doubt he sits there and thinks about me anyway.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2019, 10:10:51 PM »
Gee...sorry...someone bumped it and I did not check the date. Good for you, but no reason to get defensive.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2019, 11:09:09 PM »
I'm not sure how highlighting that the thread is old and giving an update on my circumstance is defensive? What exactly is there to defend? I think you are reading into my comment far too deeply than need be.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2019, 11:33:14 PM »
I would say Miss ann, Indigo oracle, Rose and Aimee Alicia. They were good empaths and very good with the present . I still have a few open ended predictions from two top psychics which are supposed to happenwhen i least expect it but like i said earlier my heart is simply not in it anymore

josh34

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2019, 11:41:25 PM »
I would say Miss ann, Indigo oracle, Rose and Aimee Alicia. They were good empaths and very good with the present . I still have a few open ended predictions from two top psychics which are supposed to happenwhen i least expect it but like i said earlier my heart is simply not in it anymore
How is Miss Ann with predictions?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2019, 11:45:25 PM »

Trash. Fairytales. Always says hes comin back lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2019, 12:48:12 AM »

I've read with her quite a few times. She's been a hit and miss. Although, one time she told me not to fight with my POI that night, there'll be tension and lo and behold the situation was very tensed. We did not get in an actual fight but I was stern and stood up for myself, and guess what he dumped me the very next day. She had also predicted that this guy would show up but again time frame was wing and so was the sign (not sure if he was the one anymore lol) but described his personality well. However, her big prediction is pending. She's stood by it but it hasn't happened and i haven't been reading with her as much.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2019, 02:56:33 AM »
If you don’t mind me asking did Oracle indigo give you a negative outcome? She Is one of the few who has been right for me so far. 

Offline bonba

« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2023, 06:51:52 AM »
Dryecraft was fake . nothing she said resonated with me