Author Topic: Finding out about an ex  (Read 18426 times)

Offline Reviewer07

Re: Finding out about an ex
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2018, 12:22:22 PM »
I’ve called numerous psychics to find out if my ex is dating someone else and they all say no but I can’t really put all my faith in that. I reached out and the response was unexpectedly harsh so yeh moving on from that. I was thinking about this further hence my post and well what if she is seeing someone, what can I actually do about it? Nothing, I can’t stop her and she doesn’t want me so why bother calling psychics to find out if she is single or not, as either way it makes no difference to the situation. I’ve got to get on with it and I am and I hope anyone whose experienced similar reads this post and gets on with their lives too.

Offline njlady

« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2018, 12:45:25 PM »
I’ve called numerous psychics to find out if my ex is dating someone else and they all say no but I can’t really put all my faith in that. I reached out and the response was unexpectedly harsh so yeh moving on from that. I was thinking about this further hence my post and well what if she is seeing someone, what can I actually do about it? Nothing, I can’t stop her and she doesn’t want me so why bother calling psychics to find out if she is single or not, as either way it makes no difference to the situation. I’ve got to get on with it and I am and I hope anyone whose experienced similar reads this post and gets on with their lives too.

You're doing the right thing.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2018, 01:05:23 PM »

Exactly.  I feel if you are at the point where you have to ask a psychic at all, things probably aren't going to work out...just my opinion, based on my last situation.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2018, 10:29:14 PM »
This question specifically for anyone on here who is no longer speaking to their ex.

Although I'm fairly new here I'm not new to having readings. My and my ex broke up almost 6 months ago and I'm struggling to move on. I don't think psychic readings are helping with clarity (reconcilation and if he is dating) because the result have been inconsistent some say he still has feelings for me, others say he doesn't know how to reach out and some advise me to move on because he is seeing someone new.

We all know it's easier said than done, but I can see lately my obsession is getting worse. The more I get mixed answers the more frustrated I become. One of my trusted psychics (I've had readings about non relationship issues that why she is trusted) said I should reach out to my ex but move with caution and now it's got me thinking, I want to put an end to binge reading and just communicate with my ex.

We had a bad breakup which is why we don't speak although he did offer friendship but I couldn't deal with being just friends. I'm thinking of just accidentally messaging him like pretending to send a group message and include him by "mistake" to hopefully break the ice.

I think it's the only way to rid my self of depending on psychics because clearly none of them can help me.

My question is has anyone decided to open up the lines of communication rather than depend on a psychic? What was the outcome?

Even if we don't reconcile, if we communicate with time I will probably get my answer!

put the psychics aside. fuck their opinion for a minute. if you have the desire to reachout, you trust that gut and you do it-- good or bad, you will regret not doing something you wanted to because a psychic told you not to. too often do we base our actions on psychics adivce trying to control or produce some type of outcome.. but i'd be willing to wager it almost never works out in our favor. we don't have control, and you have no idea how he would react. however... if you have some feeling that you need to say something or even get closure, or want to, do it. its natural and its a feeling you have for a reason. trust yourself. even if you don't get what you think you want in the end, i guarentee it will be something that needed to happen on your path, if you hold back you could be robbing yourself of an experience you needed to have, or even making it harder on yourself than it needs to be. don't sacrifice your own needs... trust yourself

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2018, 04:21:15 AM »
I've come to the realization that length of time from an ex or ex dating partner means nothing. I've had them contact me 6 months later, once a year for almost ten years, a few months ago a guy i talked to on a dating site contacted me 2 years after i spoke to him and had no clue who he was because i deleted his number from my phone.  And i never met him in person. So when it comes to men, anything is possible. One thing i've learned with them , things aren't always as they seem.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2018, 11:50:40 AM »
Yep, had an ex contact me 2 years later and same ex 4 years later but I ignored all of his contract.

I've come to the realization that length of time from an ex or ex dating partner means nothing. I've had them contact me 6 months later, once a year for almost ten years, a few months ago a guy i talked to on a dating site contacted me 2 years after i spoke to him and had no clue who he was because i deleted his number from my phone.  And i never met him in person. So when it comes to men, anything is possible. One thing i've learned with them , things aren't always as they seem.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2018, 09:20:05 PM »
This question specifically for anyone on here who is no longer speaking to their ex.

Although I'm fairly new here I'm not new to having readings. My and my ex broke up almost 6 months ago and I'm struggling to move on. I don't think psychic readings are helping with clarity (reconcilation and if he is dating) because the result have been inconsistent some say he still has feelings for me, others say he doesn't know how to reach out and some advise me to move on because he is seeing someone new.

We all know it's easier said than done, but I can see lately my obsession is getting worse. The more I get mixed answers the more frustrated I become. One of my trusted psychics (I've had readings about non relationship issues that why she is trusted) said I should reach out to my ex but move with caution and now it's got me thinking, I want to put an end to binge reading and just communicate with my ex.

We had a bad breakup which is why we don't speak although he did offer friendship but I couldn't deal with being just friends. I'm thinking of just accidentally messaging him like pretending to send a group message and include him by "mistake" to hopefully break the ice.

I think it's the only way to rid my self of depending on psychics because clearly none of them can help me.

My question is has anyone decided to open up the lines of communication rather than depend on a psychic? What was the outcome?

Even if we don't reconcile, if we communicate with time I will probably get my answer!

put the psychics aside. fuck their opinion for a minute. if you have the desire to reachout, you trust that gut and you do it-- good or bad, you will regret not doing something you wanted to because a psychic told you not to. too often do we base our actions on psychics adivce trying to control or produce some type of outcome.. but i'd be willing to wager it almost never works out in our favor. we don't have control, and you have no idea how he would react. however... if you have some feeling that you need to say something or even get closure, or want to, do it. its natural and its a feeling you have for a reason. trust yourself. even if you don't get what you think you want in the end, i guarentee it will be something that needed to happen on your path, if you hold back you could be robbing yourself of an experience you needed to have, or even making it harder on yourself than it needs to be. don't sacrifice your own needs... trust yourself

Thanks. Since I made this thread I did message my ex with no response. I had a feeling he would ignore me but I got my answer. I felt stupid for reaching out to him especially with the way things ended and me being the dumpee but I'm moving on from this situation and the longer time goes on the more my feelings subside. I'm trying to heal now and just forget about my ex.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2018, 09:45:22 PM »
Sorry Lady-C. It's probably for the best. If it's any consolation, if they do come back, it's usually after we have moved on and therefore taking them back will be on our terms.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2018, 11:10:35 PM »
Good on you lady_c, In my journey to healing I’ve found some days are garbage and some good and as time goes on my garbage days are becoming less and less. I hope you find that soon you have no  garbage days as a result of your ex.

« Reply #24 on: September 29, 2018, 12:40:50 AM »
Sorry Lady-C. It's probably for the best. If it's any consolation, if they do come back, it's usually after we have moved on and therefore taking them back will be on our terms.

Hey— never feel stupid for doing that. It was apart of your healing process and put you on the path youre supposed to be on. You are exactly where youre supposed to be and thats okay. :)

« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2018, 12:41:55 AM »

Thanks. Since I made this thread I did message my ex with no response. I had a feeling he would ignore me but I got my answer. I felt stupid for reaching out to him especially with the way things ended and me being the dumpee but I'm moving on from this situation and the longer time goes on the more my feelings subside. I'm trying to heal now and just forget about my ex.

Oops! Meant my last post as a response to this. My bad. Same for everyone who reads this though. !

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2018, 02:20:50 AM »
Out of all reading none of the predictions came to pass. They are right that it does have to do with who he decided to be with and of course they have a leverage to everything. That is common and can apply to anyone out there.

So much time has passed, though. By Oct. One more prediction will not come to pass. So, I gave up on readings for sometime.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2018, 06:49:00 PM »

Thanks for the messages of support everyone. I'm doing just fine, I still have my down days and miss him but not as much I didn't 6 months ago but I'm just using the time to focus on myself.  I'm no longer dependant on psychics, none of them can give me the answer I am looking for which is why I reached out and got the truth for myself.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #28 on: January 26, 2019, 05:33:15 PM »
I had more done to my ex. I have a friend that has been into wiccan for years. She did a karma spell on him to return his negativity, karma, etc to him.

The candle was a 12 hour candle that burned in 20-30 minutes when she did. So, very quickly. Meaning he had generated a lot of bad karma my way. She was convinced all the bad things happening to me was because of him. Very clearly, "it is him".

Of course, people can say the candle might of burned that quickly due to some faulty makeup or air quality.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2019, 11:21:03 PM »
I had more done to my ex. I have a friend that has been into wiccan for years. She did a karma spell on him to return his negativity, karma, etc to him.

The candle was a 12 hour candle that burned in 20-30 minutes when she did. So, very quickly. Meaning he had generated a lot of bad karma my way. She was convinced all the bad things happening to me was because of him. Very clearly, "it is him".

Of course, people can say the candle might of burned that quickly due to some faulty makeup or air quality.

No way it was definitely picking up stuff because there is no way a 12 hour would burn in 30-40 min otherwise.

anything