Author Topic: Finding out about an ex  (Read 18222 times)

Offline Lady_C

Finding out about an ex
« on: July 30, 2018, 04:56:55 PM »
This question specifically for anyone on here who is no longer speaking to their ex.

Although I'm fairly new here I'm not new to having readings. My and my ex broke up almost 6 months ago and I'm struggling to move on. I don't think psychic readings are helping with clarity (reconcilation and if he is dating) because the result have been inconsistent some say he still has feelings for me, others say he doesn't know how to reach out and some advise me to move on because he is seeing someone new.

We all know it's easier said than done, but I can see lately my obsession is getting worse. The more I get mixed answers the more frustrated I become. One of my trusted psychics (I've had readings about non relationship issues that why she is trusted) said I should reach out to my ex but move with caution and now it's got me thinking, I want to put an end to binge reading and just communicate with my ex.

We had a bad breakup which is why we don't speak although he did offer friendship but I couldn't deal with being just friends. I'm thinking of just accidentally messaging him like pretending to send a group message and include him by "mistake" to hopefully break the ice.

I think it's the only way to rid my self of depending on psychics because clearly none of them can help me.

My question is has anyone decided to open up the lines of communication rather than depend on a psychic? What was the outcome?

Even if we don't reconcile, if we communicate with time I will probably get my answer!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 04:59:48 PM by Lady_C »

Offline sawthelight

Re: Finding out about an ex
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 05:07:10 PM »
This question specifically for anyone on here who is no longer speaking to their ex.

Although I'm fairly new here I'm not new to having readings. My and my ex broke up almost 6 months ago and I'm struggling to move on. I don't think psychic readings are helping with clarity (reconcilation and if he is dating) because the result have been inconsistent some say he still has feelings for me, others say he doesn't know how to reach out and some advise me to move on because he is seeing someone new.

We all know it's easier said than done, but I can see lately my obsession is getting worse. The more I get mixed answers the more frustrated I become. One of my trusted psychics (I've had readings about non relationship issues that why she is trusted) said I should reach out to my ex but move with caution and now it's got me thinking, I want to put an end to binge reading and just communicate with my ex.

We had a bad breakup which is why we don't speak although he did offer friendship but I couldn't deal with being just friends. I'm thinking of just accidentally messaging him like pretending to send a group message and include him by "mistake" to hopefully break the ice.

I think it's the only way to rid my self of depending on psychics because clearly none of them can help me.

My question is has anyone decided to open up the lines of communication rather than depend on a psychic? What was the outcome?

Even if we don't reconcile, if we communicate with time I will probably get my answer!

Absolutely reach out and see how he responds.  Maybe just text a hello, and see what happens from there.

Don't depend on psychics to tell you what will happen...they are wrong more often than they are right.  If you haven't had any communication in six months, it's probably safe to say you will not reconcile, but you never know, he might come back around when you are no longer interested.  but definitely don't wait.

My experience with past POI was even though he would come back around all the time, he never changed and it never amounted to anything, even though TONS of psychics saw it turning into a relationship.

but don't keep yourself on the hamster wheel of depending on psychics for this..

So sorry you are going through this.  I'm sure most of us on here can relate :(

Offline scarlora

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2018, 05:07:38 PM »
I have had exes reach out to me several months after our relationship ended and I've always been nice, so I'm not sure you will get your answers unless you ask him directly.  Psychics will just confuse you. 

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2018, 05:40:43 PM »

Absolutely reach out and see how he responds.  Maybe just text a hello, and see what happens from there.

Don't depend on psychics to tell you what will happen...they are wrong more often than they are right.  If you haven't had any communication in six months, it's probably safe to say you will not reconcile, but you never know, he might come back around when you are no longer interested.  but definitely don't wait.

My experience with past POI was even though he would come back around all the time, he never changed and it never amounted to anything, even though TONS of psychics saw it turning into a relationship.

but don't keep yourself on the hamster wheel of depending on psychics for this..

So sorry you are going through this.  I'm sure most of us on here can relate :(

Thank you! 6 months is a long time but we are both stubborn and I'm guessing because I didn't take up this offer on friendship it's justified for him to have moved on and be less emotionally connected to me.

I already purchased two email readings before I came to this decision to reach out to him myself. I will see what they say and still try messaging him because this cycle will never end.

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2018, 05:41:43 PM »
I would reach out with a normal message
atleast after 6 months of breaking up you will for sure get or feel the answer once he replies back.
Its safer & would certainly give you the final answer from him.

Let us know what happens.

all the best.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2018, 05:43:12 PM »
I can understand how it feels, the readings give us a temporary feeling of relief, if we get good news.

I had instances with the past POI when I was in a similar situation, and I told him not to contact me..and then he usually would after some time had passed anyway. 

Either way, it makes sense to reach out and see how he feels at this point, do you think you could handle being his friend now? 

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2018, 05:44:21 PM »
I have had exes reach out to me several months after our relationship ended and I've always been nice, so I'm not sure you will get your answers unless you ask him directly.  Psychics will just confuse you.

You are right! It's unless depending on a psychics. I'm trying to ween off them and just communicate with him even if he is dating it will put my mind at ease and I will have to accept it and move on. No psychic will be able to help me after learning the truth.

I had one ex reach out to me about 4 months after I stopped speaking to him. I asked psychics about him and got mixed answers so it's a similar pattern.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2018, 05:48:14 PM »
I can understand how it feels, the readings give us a temporary feeling of relief, if we get good news.

I had instances with the past POI when I was in a similar situation, and I told him not to contact me..and then he usually would after some time had passed anyway. 

Either way, it makes sense to reach out and see how he feels at this point, do you think you could handle being his friend now?

I'm not sure because all I feel is anxiety for not speaking to him for so long nor knowing if he has moved on. I think I could see myself speaking to him sometimes especially if he is seeing someone new because I would never break up a relationship and I would slowly accept it.

I had two negative readings on bitwine - Jiaa and Pixie so I'm confused right now.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 05:50:38 PM »
I would reach out with a normal message
atleast after 6 months of breaking up you will for sure get or feel the answer once he replies back.
Its safer & would certainly give you the final answer from him.

Let us know what happens.

all the best.

You are right! If he responds it's a starting point and I might get my answer from there. I won't ask him straight away but if we communicate a bit I might be able to find out for myself.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 07:48:30 PM »
Who have you read with?

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 09:13:54 PM »
Who have you read with?

Too many!!

Bitwine
Pixie dust (negative reading, got some info wrong)
Marcello (English is not this first language but he was fairytales)
Jiaa (Harsh, will have to see if what she says pans out)
Rebecca Hetherington (cold reader, needed too manyy prompts to get answers from her and slow at typing)
Analisa Love psychic (thought she was right but learnt she said exactly the same thing to someone on here)
Advisor Sarah (fairytales about past life and soul mate *yawn*
Psychic medium George (too vague but picked up on someone around my ex)
Hayley Daniels-Lake (thought she was unique as she didn't ask for any info just got into the reading but said similar words to what she said to someone on here, disappointing)

Etsy
Emergency psychics (always very negative, almost to the point where they are trying to say my ex hopes i'm unhappy and not with anyone and having a nervous break down, seems too exaggarated, but they did pick on someone around him so that bit might be true)
Erwannclairvoyant (positive pending outcome)
StrawberrySunlights (unsure about this one yet but very thorough with reading tarot cards and interpreting them)
ThirdEyeReading (not sure yet)
AnnPsychic (too vague)
Psychicceily (Long email positive outcome but pending outcome)
Lynne Kineman (vague ang generic)
Divinespirits (vague)
TarotTreasureDesign (negative, couldn't relate to some parts and overall vague)
Lightandlovetarot (pending)
MissToria (generic and prediction was wrong)
PsychicAdora (another negative one was vague with outcome)
LiveTrustedPsychics (Rose was my go to for years BUT.....the other psychics seem to pick up one someone being about my ex but this person claims he is struggling to move on, she know the situation well so not sure just feeding off the info i give her or simply can't pick anything)
Aimee Alicia (Magick Blessings) (good at picking on people)
Tarot By Penelope (not sure yet, no time frame with her but said me and my ex would reconcile
AngelicInsight (not psychic simply states her own opinion but nice lady feels like you're talking to your wise grandmother lol)
MoonLightandRoses (always generic, reading could apply to anyone)
TheThinkingPlace (feeds off the information you give her and turns it into a reading)
PsychicWhiteAngel (can't remember )
AScoprionMoon (cold guess work)

Dryecraft is pretty good, she rants a bit but very good at picking up on situations and what she feels and Sistercrafts was too but she is a retired psychic and wish I could turn to her now more than ever!!

There's more but when I look at this list I feel to ashamed to list the rest but the rest were nothing outstanding

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2018, 01:21:52 PM »
Who have you read with?

Too many!!

Bitwine
Pixie dust (negative reading, got some info wrong)
Marcello (English is not this first language but he was fairytales)
Jiaa (Harsh, will have to see if what she says pans out)
Rebecca Hetherington (cold reader, needed too manyy prompts to get answers from her and slow at typing)
Analisa Love psychic (thought she was right but learnt she said exactly the same thing to someone on here)
Advisor Sarah (fairytales about past life and soul mate *yawn*
Psychic medium George (too vague but picked up on someone around my ex)
Hayley Daniels-Lake (thought she was unique as she didn't ask for any info just got into the reading but said similar words to what she said to someone on here, disappointing)

Etsy
Emergency psychics (always very negative, almost to the point where they are trying to say my ex hopes i'm unhappy and not with anyone and having a nervous break down, seems too exaggarated, but they did pick on someone around him so that bit might be true)
Erwannclairvoyant (positive pending outcome)
StrawberrySunlights (unsure about this one yet but very thorough with reading tarot cards and interpreting them)
ThirdEyeReading (not sure yet)
AnnPsychic (too vague)
Psychicceily (Long email positive outcome but pending outcome)
Lynne Kineman (vague ang generic)
Divinespirits (vague)
TarotTreasureDesign (negative, couldn't relate to some parts and overall vague)
Lightandlovetarot (pending)
MissToria (generic and prediction was wrong)
PsychicAdora (another negative one was vague with outcome)
LiveTrustedPsychics (Rose was my go to for years BUT.....the other psychics seem to pick up one someone being about my ex but this person claims he is struggling to move on, she know the situation well so not sure just feeding off the info i give her or simply can't pick anything)
Aimee Alicia (Magick Blessings) (good at picking on people)
Tarot By Penelope (not sure yet, no time frame with her but said me and my ex would reconcile
AngelicInsight (not psychic simply states her own opinion but nice lady feels like you're talking to your wise grandmother lol)
MoonLightandRoses (always generic, reading could apply to anyone)
TheThinkingPlace (feeds off the information you give her and turns it into a reading)
PsychicWhiteAngel (can't remember )
AScoprionMoon (cold guess work)

Dryecraft is pretty good, she rants a bit but very good at picking up on situations and what she feels and Sistercrafts was too but she is a retired psychic and wish I could turn to her now more than ever!!

There's more but when I look at this list I feel to ashamed to list the rest but the rest were nothing outstanding

Out of the bitwine ones you used, I agree that Analisa is full of crap - totally scripted. I tried her last year.  Also changed her story after the first or second read.  Rebecca also seemed like a cold reader to me, just goes off what you tell her.  She was formerly on keen, no surprise there.  Also agree about Marcello being fairy tale.

I think I tried Jiaa but can't remember the reading...

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2018, 05:40:26 PM »
I've only just recently joined bitwine and it seems to have those shady characters on their similar to what Liveperson have. Out my all my experiences with readers so far I think I will stick the ones that I go to on Etsy who are reliable.

I had my reading from Oracle Indigo yesterday prior to making this post and I have to say so far she is the best at reading my situation with my ex. She nailed this fickle minded nature and level of uncertainly when making decides to move forward with love. Even made reference to his friends troubled marriage which has scared him to commit. I told this women nothing only our names and 2 questiona and yet she picked up all of this. She did say we would reconcile temporarily and it might be repeated if I allow it because my ex simply doesn't know what he wants so unless he changes it won't last.

Since having that reading my mind is in a different place where I don't even feel like contacting him and see myself creating a distance when he does finally contact me.

Anyway I would definitely recommend Oracle Indigo, her rates are affordable and she doesn't sugarcoat.

Delilah is also good too, lengthy email and I had similar outcome to what oracle said.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2018, 01:22:11 PM »
That's how I found out dozens of psychics lied to me about my 2 past POIs. I finally reached out and contacted them when the timeframes were not happening and no response.

My current POI and I have been in contact since we split but haven't seen each other so that situation is more complicated. I'm finally thinking of asking him to see me at the end of the month and see what happens then.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 07:05:24 AM »
Yes, that's why I hate predictions reading and try to avoid them because they don't live up to their expectations. I'm holding back reaching out to him because as time goes back I'm starting to loose interest. I might reach out as a friend but not for now. I'm not trusting most psychics anymore only the few that I've had readings from who read my ex and mine circumstance is who I listen to.

anything