Author Topic: x  (Read 7624 times)

Offline Newlife

Re: Cynthia is off CP :(
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2018, 05:06:57 PM »
Omg, I'm not surprised at all, she sounded just like the local psychics who took so much from me years ago!!! Recently I run into one who happened to be living downtown, she use to call herself hope but that wasn't her real name, they steal money from us to live in expensive homes.

For me, I was told that if I paid her over 1500 dollars, that my POI would be mine in 30 days.  I became hesitant because I don’t believe in spells nor would I want to be with someone I would have to put under a spell.  She told me I had a curse on me which is a big red flag for me. I guess she got the vibe I wasn’t interested and stopped communicating with me. 

It’s really sad that there are those who give Psychics a bad name.  Please don’t let her actions leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Offline bstalling

Re: Cynthia is off CP :(
« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2018, 06:52:13 PM »
For me, I was told that if I paid her over 1500 dollars, that my POI would be mine in 30 days.  I became hesitant because I don’t believe in spells nor would I want to be with someone I would have to put under a spell.  She told me I had a curse on me which is a big red flag for me. I guess she got the vibe I wasn’t interested and stopped communicating with me. 

It’s really sad that there are those who give Psychics a bad name.  Please don’t let her actions leave a bad taste in your mouth.

Damn, thats terrible! She got quite a few things right for me, but there was a part of me that felt like she romanticized things too much. SMH