Offline Sunlightstar

x
« on: July 28, 2018, 05:22:38 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:15:55 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Newlife

Re: Cynthia is off CP :(
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2018, 06:44:12 PM »
Sorry to offend anyone who likes or liked Cynthia but I think she's a gypsy. I read with her and know how a gypsy sounds like, they indirectly make you tell them more, make you feel special, call you honey, my love and more, tell you, everyone is. Bad and you're the good one, most of the things they tell you is so generic but because they stroke your ego, you fall for the B.S! I strongly bet she's a scam and eventually it caught up to her.

Next?

I've been trying to read with Cynthia for the past two weeks, always renewing my place in line and I checked last night to see if I moved up in place...and she's gone! I called CP and they said she's no longer with them as of last night.  She was literally the only one I wanted to use my free karma points on bc she's been right for me on a lot before and now I have no idea who to use it on.   Sucks!!!! Sucks that she left.  Anyone have any inkling on how to connect with her outside CP? I know they don't use their real names....gah!!  Now I gotta figure out who to read with at the lower rate.

Offline Sunlightstar

x
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2018, 07:12:33 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:15:43 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 08:13:04 PM »
Not sure if anyone else experienced this with her, but she tried to sell me something that she knew wasn’t right.  Not sure if this is one of the reasons she no longer works there.  Always remember that just because someone gets some things right, doesn’t mean they have your best interest at heart. 

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 08:22:01 PM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:16:06 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2018, 08:25:41 PM »
 :-\ I plead the 5th but you’re on the right track.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2018, 09:09:39 PM »
Same experience she told me I have a family curse that’s why I can’t find love. She was also asking me where I live and giving me her own location I think she was trying to
Meet outside of CP lol

Offline njlady

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 09:56:34 PM »
Sorry to offend anyone who likes or liked Cynthia but I think she's a gypsy. I read with her and know how a gypsy sounds like

There are gypsies around here and they have a really distinct accent.  It's not NJ, not Queens, not Brooklyn but a weird combination.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2018, 10:15:07 PM »
It's not what didn't come to pass but in fact what I felt during the reading, sometimes people swear by readers and when I try them, I’m like what the hell?
The truth to the matter is, I don't focus on what's to come, but if a reader can validate something specific to me that true. Eg, you and your best friend had an argument and dome of the comments she made was like this, ok this is validation.
You mentioned the job thing, it could have been a lucky guess or she has a gift that only kicks in periodically, such is not a gift to use commercially. Hope you get my point. Everyone is psychic but not all of us can connect as soon as we talk to others.

Your experience and opinion of her is completely valid and its interesting what you say about the gypsy stuff.  My friend also read with her and nothing she said came true.  And I have had those readings later on with her after my first where she would ask a few questions.  However, I cant discredit the specific predictions she made for me that came true in both my love life and career.  Even going against what others were saying in other readings I had.   Even at times when I doubted certain things she said she proved to be right.  However, she was wrong about a few things too like any other psychic I've read with that has had predictions pass for me. 

If it weren't for her, if I didn't trust specific advice she told me about holding off on a business partnership because a better one would be offered within 2 weeks (at this time I highly doubted that as I was receiving absolutely nothing else for so long and was desperate to sign right away because I didn't want to lose this offer, but a week later I did receive a better offer and have been happy with whats come of it) I would have signed and missed out.

She didn't stroke my ego or make me feel special, not saying she didn't do that for others but again she was probably the most accurate for me out of everyone I read with on CP.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2018, 10:46:38 PM »
Sorry to offend anyone who likes or liked Cynthia but I think she's a gypsy. I read with her and know how a gypsy sounds like

There are gypsies around here and they have a really distinct accent.  It's not NJ, not Queens, not Brooklyn but a weird combination.

😂😂😂

Offline copperhead

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2018, 11:06:14 PM »
Sorry to offend anyone who likes or liked Cynthia but I think she's a gypsy.

There are one million Roma people in the US. The term 'gypsies' to refer to them is discriminatory. Some of them may read tarot cards and some of these tarots readers may be a fraud. Like, as we all know well here, many so-called psychics are a fraud. Do not use the term 'gypsy' in a derogatory way to simply indicate a fraudulent reader that happens to be (maybe) a Romani.
Accents? Depends how old they are. The older ones who migrated from Europe likely have the accent of the country they lived prior to coming to the US. The younger generations born here: regional American accent. Like kids born here from immigrant parents, even if bilingual, they're native speaker in English.
So, if this Cynthia is not her 70s-80s, she likely has a regional accent. And if she's a fake reader it's not because of her ethnicity.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 11:21:07 PM »

There are one million Roma people in the US. The term 'gypsies' to refer to them is discriminatory. Some of them may read tarot cards and some of these tarots readers may be a fraud. Like, as we all know well here, many so-called psychics are a fraud. Do not use the term 'gypsy' in a derogatory way to simply indicate a fraudulent reader that happens to be (maybe) a Romani.
Accents? Depends how old they are. The older ones who migrated from Europe likely have the accent of the country they lived prior to coming to the US. The younger generations born here: regional American accent. Like kids born here from immigrant parents, even if bilingual, they're native speaker in English.
So, if this Cynthia is not her 70s-80s, she likely has a regional accent. And if she's a fake reader it's not because of her ethnicity.

Im kinda confused. Where im from gypsy is a term used to describe those who are nyc corners begging to read palms i never knew it as being derogatory...most of the gypsy ones i was approached by were almost always indian decent. To me the term points toward fake more than ethnicity but they also put on fake voices and say things to lure u in and are in tourist areas etc ...i didnt even know it was a Romanian term ....?

Offline copperhead

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2018, 02:59:33 AM »

Im kinda confused. Where im from gypsy is a term used to describe those who are nyc corners begging to read palms i never knew it as being derogatory...most of the gypsy ones i was approached by were almost always indian decent. To me the term points toward fake more than ethnicity but they also put on fake voices and say things to lure u in and are in tourist areas etc ...i didnt even know it was a Romanian term ....?

Not 'Romanian'. Romani (or Roma). The origin of the Romani people is not 100% known, but it seems they started from India. It's an ethnic group, commonly known as 'gypsies'. They often beg for money, yes, but mostly do so in Europe, here in the US they are more integrated into the community.
Are the people you describe really 'gypsies', that is, Roma people, of course, I don't know.
But yes, for the Roma people, being referred to as gypsies is derogatory (like using the N.. word to define African Americans).
Just google and you'll learn more.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 10:10:24 AM »
I understand wat youre saying but u cant be mad at something a person is unaware of. I hardly know anyone from Romania and its my first time getting this information. She probably didnt mean it as derogatory so dont jump to conclusions and insinuate racism or discrimination. As a black woman i know alot about both those words so i dont need to google it. She also apologized to you or anyone else when she wrote that statement. You have informed  the forum of how u feel now leave it be. No one meant harm to Romanians but again where im from gyspies was used to describe palm reading beggers that were fakes. The N wrd is no comparison to gypsy. Thats a another story tho. I thought she was stating her opinion about cynthia...how the hell did it come to this?! Wow

Offline Newlife

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 12:49:19 PM »
Thank you Natashanyc, first of all, I don't know where Cynthia is from, I don't care about her background, I’m just referencing her dishonest practice if the coat fit, you may wear It, this is my own opinion of her as a reader, when I made that comment it had a lot to do with the roadside reader who scams me years ago, they wanted me to go empty a joint account of 40k to remove a. curse, it started with a $1,000 so if you have not had personal experience with such things, please don't Judge, I don't care if the person is black, white, yellow but I do believe in karma and she's getting what she deserves. They go on these websites and ripe people off, where is the blessing in that? If Cynthia worked for you, that fine but I had to state my experience and how I felt about.
I don't care much when predictions font happen but I get very upset when people make up stories like she threatens to take her life.

I understand wat youre saying but u cant be mad at something a person is unaware of. I hardly know anyone from Romania and its my first time getting this information. She probably didnt mean it as derogatory so dont jump to conclusions and insinuate racism or discrimination. As a black woman i know alot about both those words so i dont need to google it. She also apologized to you or anyone else when she wrote that statement. You have informed  the forum of how u feel now leave it be. No one meant harm to Romanians but again where im from gyspies was used to describe palm reading beggers that were fakes. The N wrd is no comparison to gypsy. Thats a another story tho. I thought she was stating her opinion about cynthia...how the hell did it come to this?! Wow

anything