Author Topic: Reading not with Psychic  (Read 4726 times)

Offline Seeker23

Reading not with Psychic
« on: July 27, 2018, 04:45:38 AM »
I decided to try one more before I say enough. Someone posted up about someone in Canada by the name sue zelaya.

She didn't tell the things I wanted to hear, but told me to remove myself from the ex. He will keep on doing the same thing over and over again, but will bother me while I am with someone else.

I was told in 6 months I would land a new job I love and will meet a man that, through a place I will hang out. And within a year i would not recognized myself. I will keep it noted in my notebook.

But she is right. This past relationship was emotionally draining I need to forget them like they never existed and stand my ground.

God I can only hope. It would be a blessing.Especially, being told I will finally be happy.

I do not know if anyone has had a reading from her. But she tried to give a lot of things in regards to healing.

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Reading not with Psychic
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 12:59:57 PM »
I think she cold reads. She told me things that sounded like a fairy tale, also assumed certain things about my life that were not true. She also told me that something will happen in 6 months.

I don't want to say more on here because maybe she is good for some people and I don't like to speak ill of others, but you can message me if you want to know more.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 02:09:46 PM »
My second long ass reading with her was so over the top, out of this world whacked, I felt to some degree she was off her meds or whatever it is, she is on. She even asked me questions about her own life. I was in the twilight zone with this woman. I specifically wanted to see if she told everyone the same things, which I see that she does with that six month spin; meeting a new man and not being able to recognize myself after blah blah time. I won't say any more about it because I don't want it to get back to her. I am so glad the last call was free and please don't pm for more information. I won't have any.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 02:11:20 PM by HornetKick »

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2018, 03:55:12 PM »
Yes I don't want to speak badly of her either because every person is on their own path and she is trying to do something good I think.

But I don't think she can tune into someone else's life. She assumed things about my life that were highly inaccurate, it was so obvious it was a cold reading.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2018, 05:46:43 PM »
This is good to know.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2018, 06:57:26 PM »
I don't like that she knows your full name before reading you...she can literally google you or stalk your entire FB history
Did you tell her this? I didn't. I just used my alias and I didn't pay until after the reading.

candiednut

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 07:05:35 PM »
I don't like that she knows your full name before reading you...she can literally google you or stalk your entire FB history
Did you tell her this? I didn't. I just used my alias and I didn't pay until after the reading.

I did not read with her, I figured you'd need to contact her through Facebook

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2018, 07:17:04 PM »
Oh yeah, that's right. My FB is an alias as well. It's always been that way.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 08:40:47 PM »
Yeah. She gave me a 6 month time line and it sounded like a fairy tale.

Then very quickly, she said she had a message from deceased man. Again, it sounded so childish to me what she saying.

Since I have confirmed that she had told others the same, "you will not recognize yourself in a year, etc I am incline to say a very likely a fraud.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 01:38:48 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2018, 04:13:15 AM »
My second long ass reading with her was so over the top, out of this world whacked, I felt to some degree she was off her meds or whatever it is, she is on. She even asked me questions about her own life. I was in the twilight zone with this woman. I specifically wanted to see if she told everyone the same things, which I see that she does with that six month spin; meeting a new man and not being able to recognize myself after blah blah time. I won't say any more about it because I don't want it to get back to her. I am so glad the last call was free and please don't pm for more information. I won't have any.

Thank you. I was wondering about other people's experiences. It truly seems the 6 month increments applies to everyone.

She told me her messages were from dead family members.

She told me she was not Psychic, but listed her gifts.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2018, 04:14:18 AM »

Settings are private and name isn't full.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2018, 02:47:49 PM »
Going forward anytime a psychic tells me they aren’t psychic I’m going to take their word for it, say thank you and hang up. No matter their reasons for wanting to denounce if they are psychic or not. Why would I want to pay them for generalities and wishful thinking and why do they take donations/payments if their intent is not to be psychic but have this amazing love to help people? Readers specifically use that word to get paid, but don’t like the connotation attached to it. Leanne Halyburton has been known to do this as well and I find her to be horrible.

Out of curiosity did Sue Z. sing for anyone else? She sang a song for me in both readings. (It was a fitting song, don’t get me wrong, but I thought I was listening to a segment of American’s Got Talent).

Did she give anyone affirmations to recite? (I am just so over the meditation and affirmation phase, I can’t even tell you).

Did she describe your Mr. wonderful…(this was only after I pressed her for a description). She totally brought this up herself since it was not the reason for the call, but I believe that she has this expectation that most if not all women she has talked to are calling about a relationship.

I know a shitload about her life now. I can’t figure why that is even possible: her children, house, the move, her friends, health, health insurance, lawyers, ex-husband, her online dating, the men she has met, who is paying for what, etc. (was this anyone else’s’ experience?)

She talked about herself sooooooooooooo much and if I name specifics I know she would know who mentioned it.

Please I’d love to hear what has happened to anyone else.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2018, 02:52:29 PM »
Thank you. I was wondering about other people's experiences. It truly seems the 6 month increments applies to everyone.

She told me her messages were from dead family members.

She told me she was not Psychic, but listed her gifts.

She never mentioned dead people to me until the second call when she talked about what a hellofa week she had and all the deaths that happened and she told me about each one (4 or 5 I think) and that she knew they were going to happen before she got the call.

She told me initially in the first reading that her gifts were from the Angels. That she is an angel giving messages to other Angels, her callers, since we are Angels too. This is the gist of it because I generally sweep this kind of stuff under the rug when readers talk about this because it’s nothing I can confirm and it doesn’t really serve any purpose in telling me this.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2018, 02:34:51 AM »
she told me the angel stuff too. I did not stay on the phone with her too long. She sends affirmations and youtube vids and stuff like that.

She described to me the handsome man I will meet and fall in love with. She asked me straight up what's going on with men cause most people who call her have relationship problems.

I really don't think she can see someone else's situation and offer insight. She is more like a friend who cheers you on and tells you good things will happen. In 6 months!

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2018, 02:55:16 AM »
So depressing dealing with that. I just ended up blocking her. Like my ex, I had enough of dealing with fake people that tells you things that are found out later on not to be true.

anything