Author Topic: My crap story  (Read 5880 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: My crap story
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2018, 12:51:45 AM »
I had psychics tell me that there is a negative energy influencing POI to stay away from me. I don't believe in that. I think it's an old psychic trick. Over the years, as I have contacted so many psychics, I have come to know their tricks so well.

Yep or a manipulative person in the way...another stock line.

Yep, or I've heard the old, tried and true: he's been hurt in his last relationship and that's why he is holding back.

Vague statement that is true for most people...

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2018, 12:54:03 AM »
I had psychics tell me that there is a negative energy influencing POI to stay away from me. I don't believe in that. I think it's an old psychic trick. Over the years, as I have contacted so many psychics, I have come to know their tricks so well.

Yep or a manipulative person in the way...another stock line.

Yep, or I've heard the old, tried and true: he's been hurt in his last relationship and that's why he is holding back.

Vague statement that is true for most people...

Absolutely

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2018, 07:42:33 AM »
I had one try to tell me I need a cleansing of negative energy.

She stopped when she read. I think may need to give up on this and let it go.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 11:48:32 AM »
I had one try to tell me I need a cleansing of negative energy.

She stopped when she read. I think may need to give up on this and let it go.

Who doesn't need a cleansing of negative energy? Haha!

Offline Sandare

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2018, 01:09:46 AM »
If you and your friend email me on keen I'll refund all your money  :)

Offline Sandare

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2018, 03:24:30 AM »
I called Keen customer service and all has been refunded  :) I did state the customer could call back and leave a 1 star, that still holds. I will only take one more call from for that purpose and that purpose only.  Many blessings to you and your friend , and I hope you both find the readers for you.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2018, 07:56:37 AM »
I wish I could get my money back from bitwine.

Offline Sandare

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2018, 01:10:36 AM »
I so wanted to bring this customer peace. I first saw this thread first part of August.(Lying to a psychic) I don't know why I decided to google Sandare, but this popped up. I wish I was a strong enough psychic to know when someone is testing the psychic. I AM NOT. I wish I was 100% accurate, I AM NOT. Unfortunately for this customer I WAS WRONG. I couldn't have stalked this customer as the member names are different, it did take me awhile to figure out who it was from my customer base. I have called customer service and had all of his money refunded that this member spent with me. The customer didn't ask for a refund. the customer did not email me, I emailed the customer with the refund information. I have publicly said I WAS WRONG. I have offered the customer to call back so the member could leave a 1 star feedback.

I'm came here to bring my customer some sort of peace of mind. That's it. I wish everyone peace of mind, when you have peace of mind you have it all.  :)

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2018, 01:18:07 AM »
Well, I commend you for being honest .:)

anything