Author Topic: My crap story  (Read 5985 times)

Offline Reviewer07

My crap story
« on: July 26, 2018, 08:08:35 AM »
Hi everyone,
Every psychic I’ve spoke to said reach out to the poi she still loves you etc send her flowers etc.
I text her and she said don’t contact me again. Thankfully I never sent flowers.
Angelbaby, Jennifer Moran, sandare, a couple of others all were wrong so very wrong.
I’m pretty devastated at the response as I thought we were still friends. I’ve soent so much $$ on this too. I’m glad in a way that she said what she said st least I know now but damn if these psychics are for real. I’ll probably spend tomorrow calling each one asking for an explanation wasting more dollars and then hopefully I’m done with this crap. I’m such a fool!

Offline maroonlight

Re: My crap story
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 01:49:12 PM »
Hi there.

First off, I wanted to say that I am very sorry about this happening to you, and also that I myself and many others on here know exactly how you feel.

I was burned twice, and a third time is pending, on two different POI's over the last 1 1/2 years. I spoke to dozens of different psychics, many being some of the most praised and recommended on these forums, and the exact opposite of their predictions happened to me in both cases. I spent close to 5k for absolutely nothing but a fantasy. They tell you fairy tales, they say general statements that apply to a ton of people to make you think they're accurately sensing the situation, they give you time frames, they pass, and nothing ever happens. That's what I went through repeatedly.

Please don't bother calling them back and wasting more money. All they will do is give you some bullshit excuse about free will, say it's your fault, or push their time frames out further and say that she will change her mind. These readers are not psychic, they are skilled charlatans taking advantage of people who are feeling down and experiencing hardship in their lives. The only thing they care about is their paycheck.

Please learn from this experience and move on from the readers. All they do is give you temporary comfort and encourage you to wait hopelessly when nothing is happening to indicate any chance of reconciliation.

As a side note, you don't want to stay friends with someone who is not reciprocating your feelings. You will never be able to get over them and eventually you will have to deal with them finding a new partner.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 04:04:28 PM »
So sorry this happened. Don't call them back for an explanation. Trust me it is a waste of time and money but more so it will keep playing with your emotions and raising hopes. The explanation is that they were wrong. There is no other explanation.

Angelbaby was wrong for me and I asked her to look again and explain it and she still gave me the same predictions. It has been over 5 years now, never happened. Only one of her predictions came true but it turned out that it doesn't matter anyway. Everything else she was wrong. I really wanted to believe her because she seemed so caring and so confident in what she said. She messed me up worse than all the other readers put together.

I remember years ago I got a $10 reading from some independent psychic named Gemini Rose. I emailed her back and told her that not one thing happen and she got so offended and said "no one has ever told me that before except for you" blah blah blah. She offered to send me the $10 back through the mail but I just said fuck it and didn't take it.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2018, 04:07:21 PM »
I known how you felt I wasted 3k for them to told me a fairytales nothing they said come to pass.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2018, 06:48:56 PM »
So sorry this happened. Don't call them back for an explanation. Trust me it is a waste of time and money but more so it will keep playing with your emotions and raising hopes. The explanation is that they were wrong. There is no other explanation.

Angelbaby was wrong for me and I asked her to look again and explain it and she still gave me the same predictions. It has been over 5 years now, never happened. Only one of her predictions came true but it turned out that it doesn't matter anyway. Everything else she was wrong. I really wanted to believe her because she seemed so caring and so confident in what she said. She messed me up worse than all the other readers put together.

I remember years ago I got a $10 reading from some independent psychic named Gemini Rose. I emailed her back and told her that not one thing happen and she got so offended and said "no one has ever told me that before except for you" blah blah blah. She offered to send me the $10 back through the mail but I just said fuck it and didn't take it.

Yeah...that's a stock answer they give. Angelbaby was especially persuasive, telling me how she was never wrong and even after she was indeed proven wrong, of course she never had anyone tell her that before, etc.

The sad thing is some of them aren't intentionally lying, they really delude themselves into thinking they are always right, or that they will be proven right eventually even if they are wrong now. Their egos can't handle the truth.
https://www.keen.com/MissCarol1111 was like that too she said she never wrong and she doesn’t like it when I said that she was wrong it wasn’t nice. She then said if I leave her a five star she would read with me again but if I don’t she won’t ever read with me again lol, known wonder her rating was so high.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2018, 07:51:35 PM »

Yeah...that's a stock answer they give. Angelbaby was especially persuasive, telling me how she was never wrong and even after she was indeed proven wrong, of course she never had anyone tell her that before, etc.

The sad thing is some of them aren't intentionally lying, they really delude themselves into thinking they are always right, or that they will be proven right eventually even if they are wrong now. Their egos can't handle the truth.
https://www.keen.com/MissCarol1111 was like that too she said she never wrong and she doesn’t like it when I said that she was wrong it wasn’t nice. She then said if I leave her a five star she would read with me again but if I don’t she won’t ever read with me again lol, known wonder her rating was so high.

LOL what the hell is the point if they were completely wrong the first time? I know some of them do offer free reads if you don't leave them a bad review or something, but more likely than not you'll just have the same result as the first time.

These idiots will never admit that they are wrong about anything. I never understand how they all got the 5 star reviews unless they are just writing them themselves. I would give them 0 stars if I could.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2018, 03:41:26 AM »
I have had many readings done to the point of frustration.

The timelines have passed. I do not see a change or anything happening.

I just received a reading today from a woman that does not claim to be psychic. More of an empath, sees visions, etc.

But she told me not to let my ex back in my life and in 6 months I will meet a man after I get a new job I love.

We will see about that. The false hope can really set a person up for hurt or disaster.

She isn't associated with any psychic sites.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 05:43:40 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2018, 11:13:23 AM »
I couldn’t help myself I called back one today and she said the poi would come back but she sees me with another and has always seen another, when I asked why she never told me if the other the response was that I was to fixated on current poi and wasn’t ready to hear this news....
Thanks  for your responses I feel like I’ve turned a corner here, it hurts but I know where I stand and that is something the psychics could never tell me. I’m looking forward now and my bank balance should now start to look better coz I won’t be calling as much if at all.
On a side note I was with a friend who is going through something similar to me almost mirrors my situation and he was given advice like me but one of the psychics he spoke too gave him free minutes and then upped him for giving her one 3 star and one 4 star rating she told him to call keen and get it upgraded to 5 stars and if the reading didn’t come true he could call back discuss and give her 1 star.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2018, 12:47:55 AM »
I couldn’t help myself I called back one today and she said the poi would come back but she sees me with another and has always seen another, when I asked why she never told me if the other the response was that I was to fixated on current poi and wasn’t ready to hear this news....
Thanks  for your responses I feel like I’ve turned a corner here, it hurts but I know where I stand and that is something the psychics could never tell me. I’m looking forward now and my bank balance should now start to look better coz I won’t be calling as much if at all.
On a side note I was with a friend who is going through something similar to me almost mirrors my situation and he was given advice like me but one of the psychics he spoke too gave him free minutes and then upped him for giving her one 3 star and one 4 star rating she told him to call keen and get it upgraded to 5 stars and if the reading didn’t come true he could call back discuss and give her 1 star.

That is nothing except for a BS excuse. Their job is to tell the "future," not what you want to hear. That is a prime example of what I posted about previously, that they will make up some stupid excuse instead of admitting that they don't know any more than you do once their timelines pass and you call them back. Its pretty common for readers to flip flop their reading when you call back and nothing has happened, or if they find out more information during the reading.

Please stay off the hotlines. That is pure manipulation that they are giving people free minutes to change their reviews, instead of letting them leave honest reviews about their reading.

Offline Reviewer07

« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2018, 01:10:22 PM »
@stilltired it’s a reader you’ve mentioned a lot and none of it has been in a good reference.
Strung along by poi and strung along by psychics. I wonder if there is a pattern here hmmm....
I’m now starting to think I should call them and expect the exact opposite of what they say coz thats what appears to be occurring.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2018, 01:15:54 PM »
The psychics I've been to have been good at pin pointing the situation and my exes character but the outcome....it varies. The majority say he wants to reach out but doesn't know how to and a small minority say he has moved on. I'm trying to break myself away from readings because the only thing it's doing is holding me back.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2018, 03:27:11 PM »
@stilltired it’s a reader you’ve mentioned a lot and none of it has been in a good reference.
Strung along by poi and strung along by psychics. I wonder if there is a pattern here hmmm....
I’m now starting to think I should call them and expect the exact opposite of what they say coz thats what appears to be occurring.

That's what I began to expect, the exact opposite of what they said and that is indeed what happened for me in most cases.

LOL it's funny (but sad at the same time) that you both said this, because that has been my theory too!  expect the opposite.  I've had so many instances where they used to say (about past POI) that things will improve on this Month, or during this season, and things just got worse and more dysfunctional.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2018, 05:53:31 AM »
Tis true. The exact opposite has been happening than what any reader has said to me in regards to the ex. I heard such fairy tale dribble like "he is hurting without you, he still cares, he still misses you,  he needs you ". Well, none of it appears to be true. Zero... She and two other tried to say, there is a negative person that had influence his behavior and one that is manipulating him.

If he felt such a way. I know he would reach out. Not just silence.

I would be delighted to report that something any of them said would happen and without hesitation.

Maybe one reading where the psychic was right. My old boss did not take me back. Even though, I left on good terms. She said by August I would end up with a better position. But we just begun the month of August.

Well, in June I took a job. I literally hate. But waiting for a new one to come my way and hoping soon.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2018, 08:50:46 PM »
I had psychics tell me that there is a negative energy influencing POI to stay away from me. I don't believe in that. I think it's an old psychic trick. Over the years, as I have contacted so many psychics, I have come to know their tricks so well.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2018, 09:00:18 PM »
I had psychics tell me that there is a negative energy influencing POI to stay away from me. I don't believe in that. I think it's an old psychic trick. Over the years, as I have contacted so many psychics, I have come to know their tricks so well.

Yep or a manipulative person in the way...another stock line.