Author Topic: No psychic was ever able to pick this up  (Read 2640 times)

Offline Dreamer23

No psychic was ever able to pick this up
« on: July 23, 2018, 12:57:14 PM »
I've read with my fair share of psychics and when I ask about POI, no psychic, I mean NO ONE, was able to tell me the accurate past. The fact that we've been in each other's lives for years. They all assume he is a new guy and say he'll come around bla bla. But no psychic I read with was able to tell me that I've known him for years and we have such a history. In fact, no psychic has really told me details that made me think they really know the situation well.

I usually get he has feelings but there is hesitation on his part or he's holding back. Which is such a general answer because most likely if someone is asking a psychic about another person...that person is probably holding back, otherwise they wouldn't go to a psychic to ask!

So that makes me wonder...are they really good psychics? Can they really pick up on stuff?

Offline aquagirl

Re: No psychic was ever able to pick this up
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 03:14:20 PM »
That is interesting, I have found that many start using experiences and do a one fits all instead of reading the person.  They are so conditioned to “new” that if they are psychic they just default to projecting expos actually reading.  I remember years ago I used this one lady who was amazing accurate about many many things. So I had asked her about this particular poi and she shocked me and said I’ve had a bad experience with David’s they are all the same. So instead of reading him she projected her personal experienceS.  But if you’re paying someone, you’re paying them for their psychic perception not their opinion or projections.   Maybe that’s what happened or they weren’t really psychic?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 03:22:16 PM »
That is interesting, I have found that many start using experiences and do a one fits all instead of reading the person.  They are so conditioned to “new” that if they are psychic they just default to projecting expos actually reading.  I remember years ago I used this one lady who was amazing accurate about many many things. So I had asked her about this particular poi and she shocked me and said I’ve had a bad experience with David’s they are all the same. So instead of reading him she projected her personal experienceS.  But if you’re paying someone, you’re paying them for their psychic perception not their opinion or projections.   Maybe that’s what happened or they weren’t really psychic?

Maybe but I never had a psychic tell me that I've known my POI for 6 years, that we dated seriously and then have been on and off for the last 3-4 years. So I don't know how they can't pick up on that...or maybe they don't look for it, who knows.
They always read it like it is a new thing...that oh he is just moving slow.

And I can't stand it when they interject their opinions or speak from their experience. It's very annoying. I know it's hard not to do that I guess but I always feel that if a psychic is negative about men, I wonder if she has been through bad experiences with men. And if a psychic is more forgiving, I feel like maybe that's her personality, to be more forgiving? It's hard to separate the information from the channeler. It always comes filtered.

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 03:40:40 PM »
I’ve had my fair share of readers who it was obvious they just had bad experiences with men. These readers should read relationships.   A psychic who’s generally more forgiving is coming from a spiritual place in my experience. They may see things in people that others may not.  It’s not a bad thing but are they reading or again using their normal senses. 

Okay so I’m going to say something that probably sounds completely off the wall. And I can be totally wrong here. But just a thought as to why people think this is new.  Again I can be wrong.  Have you ever hear of walkins? This is basically the original soul swaps with a new one.  They have the same memories , but they may be acting different than before, this can happen after an accident or near death experience.   Their personality can change drastically, what they wanted before is not hmwhat they want now. And because of this it could feel like a new person.  I’m just speculating and adding a perspective here , it can be totally wrong, but possible good for thought.   Did something about him or you change ? This can be either one of you. 

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 03:44:22 PM »
I've also had experiences with psychics where I feel their experiences in love tainted the readings, absolutely.  I can't remember specifically who, I think it was someone on Keen, that it was so apparent she hated men and hated giving good news. 

I also wondered if some of them see good things and don't tell us out of jealousy, because they want it so desperately for themselves that they want to bring others down...a misery loves company scenario.

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 05:21:29 PM »
I’ve had my fair share of readers who it was obvious they just had bad experiences with men. These readers should read relationships.   A psychic who’s generally more forgiving is coming from a spiritual place in my experience. They may see things in people that others may not.  It’s not a bad thing but are they reading or again using their normal senses. 

Okay so I’m going to say something that probably sounds completely off the wall. And I can be totally wrong here. But just a thought as to why people think this is new.  Again I can be wrong.  Have you ever hear of walkins? This is basically the original soul swaps with a new one.  They have the same memories , but they may be acting different than before, this can happen after an accident or near death experience.   Their personality can change drastically, what they wanted before is not hmwhat they want now. And because of this it could feel like a new person.  I’m just speculating and adding a perspective here , it can be totally wrong, but possible good for thought.   Did something about him or you change ? This can be either one of you.

Hi Aquagirl, I think the concept is interesting, I believe it. I don't know if that's the case in my scenario because nothing happened like an accident or anything like that to either me or him. But I can totally see this happening!

Offline aquagirl

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 05:51:22 PM »

Hi Aquagirl, I think the concept is interesting, I believe it. I don't know if that's the case in my scenario because nothing happened like an accident or anything like that to either me or him. But I can totally see this happening!

There are many websites that have lots of info. I just have a surface level of understanding as it’s not an area I was deeply into. But reading your experience it popped into my head as a possum it’s. Who knows the universe is a marvelous thing and anything is possible 💗

anything