Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 7406 times)

Offline psychic girls

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2018, 03:23:09 PM »
She gave me 2-3 months timeline. We are getting close to the third month. But she said not only would the ex respond and contact, but another person was coming in. Leaving my options open.

She told me not to expect to much from the ex and that he is unstable in relationships. But he will contact while he is with the person he is with. He simply ignores now.

Yeah, my experience was good with her, thus far, but her prediction still needs to pass.

did she give you a positive outcome?
I read with her 2 months ago she give me the same stock line like yours. Nothing come to pass no new poi coming in or have I heard from my poi.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2018, 02:46:18 AM »
She gave me 2-3 months timeline. We are getting close to the third month. But she said not only would the ex respond and contact, but another person was coming in. Leaving my options open.

She told me not to expect to much from the ex and that he is unstable in relationships. But he will contact while he is with the person he is with. He simply ignores now.

Yeah, my experience was good with her, thus far, but her prediction still needs to pass.

did she give you a positive outcome?
I read with her 2 months ago she give me the same stock line like yours. Nothing come to pass no new poi coming in or have I heard from my poi.

Yeah, it does not seem anything is going to happen.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2018, 07:22:33 PM »
There's a HUGE lack of consistency on Bitwine and I'm close to giving up and just sticking to my trusted psychics who are good with picking up the situation still need a psychic that's good with the outcome hence the search.

I swear those psychic who refer to me as "dear" are a bunch of fairytale liars, it's like they are in LALA land talking about chakas. Okay cool but answer the damn question. As soon as I go to a psychic chat and they refer to me as "dear" I already it's going to be crap and hang up lol

Offline helloworld

« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2018, 08:11:42 PM »
I have used many on this website and I have not found one who is legit. And if something happens to be true it turns out to be a lucky guess.

EDIT: actually there was a guy on here I think mondez? He was really good on reading things for me.

I agree. Out of the several readers I've tried on Bitwine, Mondez Durden was the only one who was on point. I got the sense that he truly cares and will not BS you.

Offline Wishful Thinker

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2018, 11:29:41 PM »
I know that the majority of Bitwine Psychics that are horrible.  I’ve read with a few that seem to be on point.  Steffani Rhea, Cody the spirit practitioner, Diego Conti and Psychic Mandarava.  They don’t tell you what you want to hear and extremely thorough.  They are compassionate, yet, realistic.  I named them because I received confirmation of info they provided after the reading. Yes, there are those who are popular and bad, but there are those who aren’t.  It’s a gamble to find the diamond in the rough.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2018, 09:16:37 AM »
Overall, I only tried a few. With one being absolutely horrible and caught her " guessing" her way through.  I ended it right away.

At this point given up on it. I had one that simply said they could not connect. At least, he gave some honestly.

The ones that respond so much to any request for a reading are like ambulance chasers.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 06:41:39 AM by Seeker23 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2018, 02:41:12 PM »
I know that the majority of Bitwine Psychics that are horrible.  I’ve read with a few that seem to be on point.  Steffani Rhea, Cody the spirit practitioner, Diego Conti and Psychic Mandarava.  They don’t tell you what you want to hear and extremely thorough.  They are compassionate, yet, realistic.  I named them because I received confirmation of info they provided after the reading. Yes, there are those who are popular and bad, but there are those who aren’t.  It’s a gamble to find the diamond in the rough.

I tried Steffani Rhea, and she is super nice, but she was wrong for me about past POI.  I tried her twice and the second time she was guessing and saying the most ridiculous things, like my POI was in jail LMAO...SO not true.

Offline JonesCDee

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2018, 11:39:57 PM »
There's a HUGE lack of consistency on Bitwine and I'm close to giving up and just sticking to my trusted psychics who are good with picking up the situation still need a psychic that's good with the outcome hence the search.

I swear those psychic who refer to me as "dear" are a bunch of fairytale liars, it's like they are in LALA land talking about chakas. Okay cool but answer the damn question. As soon as I go to a psychic chat and they refer to me as "dear" I already it's going to be crap and hang up lol

Agree, ROFL!

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2018, 09:13:56 PM »

Lol these Bitwine psychics are horrible too but at least when they are wrong you can still confronted them. The one in keen act like they cared but once you email them why they are wrong they will flat out blocked you.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2018, 11:30:46 PM »

Lol these Bitwine psychics are horrible too but at least when they are wrong you can still confronted them. The one in keen act like they cared but once you email them why they are wrong they will flat out blocked you.

I deactivated my Bitwine account since posting the above message. I couldnt deal with the whole chakras, riding off into the sunset on horseback and being referred to as dear any longer. Ive saved a lot of money since i signed off for good.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2019, 10:50:36 PM »
The site can be beyond frustrating.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2019, 09:53:23 AM »
It a site for temporarily relieve and cheaper then keen. When I see review like this it make me laugh, thanks for not hanging up on me you clam me down and put my mind at ease will keep you updated.