Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 7414 times)

Offline Seeker23

Bitwine Psychics
« on: July 23, 2018, 06:08:23 AM »
My very first cost me $ 89 dollars for a reading. They seemed to tell me what they thought I wanted to hear. The predictions still haven't happen.

They demanded an excellent review. And asked me to change my neutral review.

I read the reviews and think they may be fake. I question what makes this person "renowned."

Just seems it was a huge fraud operating. Their nickname went from princess to Maria.

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/366581-renutingloversno1?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 06:27:04 AM »
My very first cost me $ 89 dollars for a reading. They seemed to tell me what they thought I wanted to hear. The predictions still haven't happen.

I read the reviews and think they may be fake. I question what makes this person "renowned."

Just seems it was a huge fraud operating. Their nickname went from princess to Maria.

http://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/366581-renutingloversno1?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead
I think that person is a fake as well. Most of bitwine is fake. Do some hw on them u will see

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2018, 06:54:09 AM »
I started doing that. Least it to say, some of the false hope helped me through tough times.

I need to find a better way to deal with. I lost friendships because of the ex. All said he still cares, he hasn't shown any signs of carin for me, missing me. If anything, he has tried to turn people against me. But I think that is, also, brought on by who he is with.

She does generate his negativity towards. I find that to be the most unchristian thing and she claims to be one and unbelievably self centered and selfish.

Offline scarlora

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2018, 12:38:00 PM »

I think that person is a fake as well. Most of bitwine is fake. Do some hw on them u will see

That reader is a total scam.  My reading was laughably bad. I left negative feedback and she berated me via messages until she finally offered a refund. I declined.  She responded to my feedback by saying I didnt hear what I wanted. But she told me we would be happily ever after sooo...  I even messaged Bitwine ti complain because I dont want her to scam people anymore.  The positive reviews are all sock puppet accounts

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:34 PM »

That reader is a total scam.  My reading was laughably bad. I left negative feedback and she berated me via messages until she finally offered a refund. I declined.  She responded to my feedback by saying I didnt hear what I wanted. But she told me we would be happily ever after sooo...  I even messaged Bitwine ti complain because I dont want her to scam people anymore.  The positive reviews are all sock puppet accounts

U can tell lookn at the page that its fake accounts all over. Its sad how they  con ppl but also sad how ppl dont use better judgement when lookn at these pages

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2018, 01:08:04 PM »
I agree, bitwine is 95% fakes, there are a few good ones on there but like Keen, they are few and far between

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2018, 07:06:53 PM »
Who would you recommend on Keen?

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2018, 07:23:12 PM »

I made similar comments. This reader accused me of putting "stress" on them by other advisors.

Really pushy for a positive review.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2018, 07:26:27 PM »
There was one that seem to be semi-descent. She picked up one thing in her reading that jumped out at me and she did not sugar coat. She even apologized for being direct.

Marian.

The rest on bitwine, one was honest and said they could not connect.

It has been trying to find a good one. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. I could use a good one.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 07:28:05 PM by Seeker23 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2018, 07:34:15 PM »
There was one that seem to be semi-descent. She picked up one thing in her reading that jumped out at me and she did not sugar coat. She even apologized for being direct.

Marian.

The rest on bitwine, one was honest and said they could not connect.

It has been trying to find a good one. If anyone knows of one, please let me know. I could use a good one.

I liked her too, Marian, she was actually honest with me last year, I forgot about her..she didn't give me a positive outcome and she was right.

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2018, 07:48:09 PM »
Yeah, my experience was good with her, thus far, but her prediction still needs to pass.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2018, 08:09:32 PM »
Yeah, my experience was good with her, thus far, but her prediction still needs to pass.

did she give you a positive outcome?

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2018, 11:12:43 PM »
She gave me 2-3 months timeline. We are getting close to the third month. But she said not only would the ex respond and contact, but another person was coming in. Leaving my options open.

She told me not to expect to much from the ex and that he is unstable in relationships. But he will contact while he is with the person he is with. He simply ignores now.

did she give you a positive outcome?

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2018, 11:31:22 PM »
Who would you recommend on Keen?

I had 1 reading with moniquee before and i liked her. Im goin thru a dispute right now with keen so i decided to delete all payment info to stop me from reading and i also tried chrisalis because in my notes that i kept over the years of using keen she was one who was right about a past relationship and knew timing of events. Other that that throw the whole keen away. I read with cookie in april and she predicted nothing that is currently happening now. And when i get the courage i will gladly post my story or those of u vets can pm me. I used to swear by aries and she was wrong for me as well. But best of luck finding someone that tunes in

Offline Seeker23

« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2018, 05:35:43 AM »
I have kept only a few chat transcripts and took notes. But everything is real quiet now. 

I have a feeling the outcomes in reality are not positive for me. I just sense a lost of control over a lot that I had before.